- » Pineapple Jelly Roll
Pineapple Jelly Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple jelly roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple jelly roll recipes.
Easy Zucchini Pineapple Jelly Roll Cake
Drain pineapple well and save the juice.
Sprinkle pineapple in greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan. (Smaller pan makes the roll too thick.)
Scatter zucchini over pineapple.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and pat it down with your hand.
Mix sugar and egg yolks.
Stir in... - 43.7995
Jelly Roll Dessert
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding mix contents, pineapple juice and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till cooked.
2. Remove from heat and add crushed pineapple. Mix once and keep aside to cool.
3. Once cooled,... - 40.3152
You May Also Like!
Rocky Road Roll-up
Place pineapple pie filling in a sieve set in a bowl; lift and turn filling over and over with a rubber spatula until most of the thick juice has drained off.
Unroll jelly roll; spread evenly with the drained fruit to within 1/2 inch of edges.
Reroll... - 31.6576
Pineapple Sponge Roll
1. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar and pineapple. Spread evenly in a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, until foamy; slowly beat... - 43.6189
Pineapple Cake Roll
Thoroughly drain 1 No.2 1/2 can (31/2 cups) crushed pineapple.(Use syrup in Pineapple Sauce.)
Spread pineapple evenly in bottom of ungreased 15 1/2x101/3x1 inch jelly roll pan; sprinkle with 2/3 CUP brown sugar.
Mix batter as for Jelly Roll; spread evenly... - 25.4157
Cran Pineapple Jelly
Combine fruit juices with pectin in very large saucepan; stir over high heat till mixture boils hard.
At once, stir in sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard 7 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off foam.
Pour into 6 to 8 hot scalded... - 28.9475
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam is a tasty and mouthwatering jelly. You will love the flavors of this toast spread. Itâ€™s a favorite at my place and when you try this Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam for yourself, you will understand why. - 33.3586
Measure pineapple juice and lemon juice into a large kettle; add sugar and mix well.
Bring to boiling rapidly, stirring constantly.
Stir in pectin and bring to a full rolling boil; boil vigorously 1 minute, continuing to stir.
Remove from heat; skim off any... - 26.6779
Low Fat Jelly Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take an 11 X 17 inch jelly roll pan, grease with oil, line with wax paper, and grease again. Keep aside.
3. Sift flour along with sugar and baking powder. Mix in egg yolks, oil, vanilla, and water and beat... - 46.4618
Apple And Pineapple Rolls
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder and salt 3 times.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add milk all at once and stir just until dough stiffens; then turn out onto floured board, knead 8 to 10 times, and roll or pat out in... - 41.7278
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt margarine in a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Cover with pineapple and cherries.
Beat eggs until fluffy.'Beat in sugar, a little at a time; blend well.
Add juice and vanilla; beat.
Sift flour,... - 50.7384
Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradu- ally, beating constantly.
Add lemon rind and vanilla.
Fold in dry ingredients, 1 /4 cup at a time.
Add... - 40.5077