- » Pineapple Glazed Chicken
Pineapple Glazed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple glazed chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple glazed chicken recipes.
Pineapple Glazed Chicken
Remove the giblets from the chicken.
Keep the liver for pate or an omelet.
Cook the remaining giblets in water to make stock.
To make the stuffing, chop the onion finely .
Melt half the butter in a pan and cook the onion over low heat for 5 minutes until soft... - 39.0858
Glazed Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple And Peppers
1 Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 cup of the juice.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, ginger and salt and stir to blend. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring... - 38.701
Pineapple Glazed Rock Cornish Hens
Drain pineapple reserving 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
Place 1/4 cup pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute or until thickened.
Stir every 15 seconds.
Split each hen in half and... - 37.7696
Pineapple Glazed Chicken
Trim straggly bits of skin from the chicken.
Brush with beaten egg.
Season with salt and pepper and dredge in a mixture of almonds and crumbs.
Sautd the pieces in hot margarine on medium heat until both sides are golden.
Lift chicken to a shallow bake dish,... - 37.3442
Rum Glazed Pineapple Mango And Chicken Kebabs
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes. Combine vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add cornstarch mixture to pan, bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Let... - 33.8381
You May Also Like!
1. In a small saucepan mix cornstarch and brown sugar.
2. Add pineapple, garlic salt, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Cook on low heat. Stir constantly till the mixture thickens.
4. Serve pineapple glaze over chicken and ham. - 34.2715
Cinnamon Chicken With Pineapple Glaze
1. Place chicken breasts in a large frying pan or kettle. Blend cinnamon, curry powder, garlic salt and honey in a 2-cup measure; stir in grapefruit juice; pour over chicken; cover.
2. Simmer, stirring liquid in bottom of pan often so honey won't scorch, 20... - 26.211
Pineapple Orange Glaze
In saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Brush over poultry during last 15 minutes of roasting. - 20.9996
Golden Pineapple Glaze
Combine 1/4 cup pineapple syrup, 1/4 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons bottled meat sauce, 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine.
Makes about 3/4 cup glaze. - 15.3976
Brochette Of Chicken And Pineapple
Drain the pineapple spears, reserving the syrup for the Orange Glaze; cut each spear in half.
Marinate the chicken in the glaze for several hours.
Alternate chicken and pineapple on skewers; place about 5 inches from the heat source
Broil about 15 to 20... - 23.9094
Hawaiian Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) In a medium bowl, add bread cubes, 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter, curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2) Drain the pineapple juice into a 1 cup-measurer. Keep it aside for... - 41.3327
Citrus Glazed Chicken
Drain the pineapple slices, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set pineapple slices and juice aside.
For citrus glaze, melt butter or margarine. Stir in reserved pineapple juice, lemon peel, and lemon juice; set aside.
Place the chicken pieces, skin side down, on... - 31.7336
Pineapple Hawaiian Chicken
Break joints of chicken.
Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Place, skin side down, in broiler pan .
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat till lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Turn; broil 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small... - 42.5441
Pineapple Ginger Chicken
1)In a bowl marinade the chicken pieces in lemon juice, salt and pepper, ginger garlic paste and pine apple pieces. Set aside for 2 hours.
2)Heat oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the spring onions and colorful peppers.
3)Add the... - 0
Savory Glazed Chicken Quarters
In small bowl, mix together crushed pineapple, lemon juice, mustard, and brown sugar; refrigerate this glaze until needed.
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Place quartered chicken, skin side down, in... - 33.1797