- » Pineapple Glaze
Pineapple Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple glaze recipes.
Curried Pineapple Glaze
1) Combine together the cornstarch, curry powder, onion salt and garlic powder. Mix lightly.
2) Add the cold water and stir well.
3) Heat the brown sugar, pineapple and margarine in a saucepan and add the cornstarch mixture.
4) Cook and stir the... - 40.5185
Try this alluring Pineapple Glaze recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pineapple Glaze is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.8577
1. In a small saucepan mix cornstarch and brown sugar.
2. Add pineapple, garlic salt, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Cook on low heat. Stir constantly till the mixture thickens.
4. Serve pineapple glaze over chicken and ham. - 34.2715
Strawberry Glaze (or Use Pineapple Glaze)
Strawberry glaze is a cooked glaze that can be used for strawberry pies for cakes. The strawberry glaze is made with cooked fresh strawberries andcornstarch along with suagr and water. Cooled and used on pies and cakes the strawberry glaze is worth a try. - 29.8258
Lemon Pineapple Glaze
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together apricot nectar, pineapple jam, ginger and lemon juice in it. Mix well.
2) Pour the mixture into a 4-cup screw-top jar or decanter. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 days.
3) Use the glaze in... - 27.8521
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and stir in pineapple.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly cook for 1 minute and let it cool.
3. Use to glaze cakes or desserts. - 27.7405
Choose 3-4 evenly shaped small pineapples.
(Half a fruit should be sufficient for one serving.) Keep the tops on the fruits, wash well and then cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the fruit leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) flesh around the shell.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 27.5515
Combine ingredients in small bowl or 2 - cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated.
Spread over pork tenderloin roast. - 25.6462
pineapple glaze is a sweet and sticky glaze made with pineaple juice and corn syrup. The pineapple glaze is a hot glaze which is to be used immediately and goes best with fruit cakes. - 25.4797
In small saucepan, combine sugar and corn- starch.
Stir in pineapple.
Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring; boil 1 minute.
Makes 1 cup. - 22.0004
In a small saucepan, over low heat, cook pineapple with honey for 12 to 15 minutes, or until slightly thickened and syrupy.
Pour into jar, cover tightly, and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Glaze will keep for several weeks. - 21.2826
Pineapple Orange Glaze
In saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Brush over poultry during last 15 minutes of roasting. - 20.9996
Pineapple Orange Glaze
In saucepan combine pineapple concentrate, marmalade, and steak sauce.
Cook and stir the mixture till heated through.
Use to baste poultry or pork during the last 10 to 15 minutes of barbecuing. - 19.1867
Pineapple Glaze (or Use Strawberry Glaze)
In saucepan combine 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Heat and stir till boiling; cook and stir till thick and clear.
Cool to room temperature; spread atop cooled... - 17.2677
A quick and easy way to make a great glaze for your ham.With the holidays coming up this pineapple glaze is really good baked on your ham or use for dipping. - 0
Pineapple Glaze Recipes By Category