- » Pineapple Ginger Salad
Pineapple Ginger Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple ginger salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple ginger salad recipes.
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Ginger Ale Pineapple Salad Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water; place over hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
Add to lemon juice.
Stir in pineapple with juice, orange and ginger ale; turn into 4 cup mold which has been rinsed with cold water.
Chill until firm.
Serve with... - 32.9898
You May Also Like!
Oriental Ginger Dressing
This oriental ginger dressing is a pineapple juice and cider vinegar dressing. Made with sugar and soy sauce to taste, the oriental ginger dressing has freshly grated ginger for flavor. Combined with a dash of sesame oil, the dressing is chilled before use. - 30.5882
Fresh Yam & Ginger Salad
Bring water to a boil in a 4 to 5-quart kettle over high heat.
Meanwhile, insert shredding disc and shred yams.
Add yams to boiling water; boil for 30 seconds, then drain well.
Mix with lemon juice and set aside.
Shred jicama; set aside.
With a knife, cut off... - 45.5822
Strawberry Pineapple Salad
On each individual salad plate, place a lettuce leaf and a pineapple slice on top.
Arrange strawberries, petal fashion on top of pineapple and top with a whole berry.
Serve with Honey Lime Dressing, made by blending the ingredients together.
Makes 4 servings. - 33.9556
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad Mold
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water until dissolved, then stir in salt and allow to cool.
2) Mix in the ginger ale and refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) In a 5 1/2-cup mold, place the apple wedges and pour over a little gelatin mixture.
4) Place in the... - 39.5317
Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing
To prepare dressing, combine chutney, ginger, and yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Peel all fruit.
Cut cantaloupe into 1-inch wedges.
Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut bananas and apples into 1/4- to 1/2-inch... - 44.1207
Pineapple And Avocado Salad
Cut pineapples in half, through the leaves.
Scoop out flesh, chop it roughly and drain on paper towels; reserve shells.
Cut the avocados into chunks.
Combine mayonnaise, chives, cayenne, ginger and paprika in a bowl.
Add pineapple and avocado and mix... - 30.1734
Hawaiian Fresh Pineapple Chicken Salad
Slice chicken crosswise about 1/2 inch thick.
Arrange chicken on a bed of lettuce on 2 large plates, alternating with slices of pineapple.
Cover and chill.
Combine cottage cheese, mustard and capers.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread on melba... - 39.9298
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 45.4211
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 42.1477