Pineapple Fruit Salad
- » Pineapple Fruit Salad Boat
Pineapple Fruit Salad Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple fruit salad boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple fruit salad boat recipes.
This Pineapple Boat is a desire ! Just scoop out the pulp, blend in cream and sugar along with the pulp and fill the shell. Refrigerate and just enjoy after some time ! Isn't this pineapple boat simply great for a dessert ? Try this and let me know if you... - 30.1306
Ham Salad Fruit Boats
Ham and salad fruit boats is a ham salad recipe served in carved pineapple boats. Combined with green pepper, celery and salad dressing the ham is tossed and served as a main course salad. - 33.9064
1. Halve pineapple, cutting through leaves and down to base. (The greengrocer may do this for you.)
2. Remove the fruit in slices, without piercing the skin.
3. Discard the hard core and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
4. Wash and hull strawberries. Cut... - 43.9886
Pineapple Boats is a simple treat and can be relied upon for last minute preparations. You just need two ingredients to brew this Pineapple Boats. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and rich tasting Pineapple Boats. - 22.6437
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise, leaving plume intact.
With a grapefruit knife cut between the peel and fruit and slice underneath the core.
Remove the fruit section and cut crosswise into 3/4 inch slices.
Return to shell poking every other slice in... - 24.9815
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, a little off center.
Remove pulp, keeping larger shell intact, and discard core.
Chop pineapple finely or process in an electric blender.
Measure 2 cups of pineapple and juice.
Add to whipping cream along with sugar and lime... - 34.2385
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.5159
Pineapple Boat Aloha
1) Halve the pineapples longitudinally.
2) Remove the pulp leaving the ½ inch sized shells bare.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Remove core and cut the pineapple pulp into small bite sized pieces.
5) Add strawberries and bananas to it and toss gently... - 36.9414
Split pineapple lengthwise into quarters, leaving plume attached to each quarter.
With a sharp knife, separate flesh from shell in one piece.
Trim away core.
Return each long section of flesh to its shell and cut it vertically into 1/2-inch wedges.
Stick a... - 28.5943
Pineapple Dream Boat
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown. Using paring knife, cut out and discard core running down center of each pineapple half. Cut out pineapple from shell halves in large chunks and reserve (use a grapefruit knife, if you have one, since it cuts out... - 32.6269
Pineapple Potato Boats
Scrub potatoes; prick with fork.
Bake in 325°F oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out potatoes, reserving shells.
Mash potatoes; blend in cheese spread and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Beat in enough milk to make fluffy.
Pile into... - 34.7188
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 36.2777
Fresh Pineapple Salad Boats
Cut pineapples in half lengthwise through stem portion, too.
Using grapefruit or paring knife, loosen fruit from skin close to eyes to make pineapple shells.
Discard core; dice pineapple.
Pare and slice oranges crosswise.
Line 3 pineapple shells with orange... - 31.0169
Pineapple Berry Boat
Halve pineapples lengthwise.
Using a sharp knife, cut out the pineapple meat, leaving shell intact.
Cut off the hard core and cut pineapple into chunks.
Combine pineapple chunks and raspberries or strawberries; mound into pineapple shells.
To make dressing,... - 38.5506
Peanut & Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
With curved grapefruit knife, remove fruit leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut enough fruit into 3/4-inch cubes to make 2 cups; reserve remaining fruit for another use; drain... - 33.9231
Chicken Pineapple Boat
Cut pineapple in half or quarter lengthwise.
Do not cut off top.
Scoop out pineapple from shell; remove core and cube.
Combine remaining ingredients, except cashews, with pineapple; mix well and heap into shells.
Sprinkle split cashews on top.
Makes 2 to 4... - 33.7492
Chicken Pineapple Boat
In salad bowl combine chicken, pineapple, green pepper, and water chestnuts.
Pour Zesty Salad Dressing over chicken mixture; toss lightly. - 21.7241
Pineapple Shrimp Boats
1 Cook shrimps, following the label directions; drain.
2 Place in a medium-size bowl.
3 In a jar with tight-fitting lid,combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, sugar, paprika, ginger and salt ; shake well to mix.
4 Pour over shrimps; cover. Chill... - 44.3749
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.3626
Hawaiian Fruit Boat
Lay pineapple on side.
Cutting lengthwise, cut one-third of the pineapple off, beginning at the bottom of the fruit and cutting through top as well.
Remove fruit from the pineapple shell by first removing the core down the center.
The balance of the fruit may... - 32.4039
Glazed Avocado Boats
Glazed avocado boats is a fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and gelatin. Prepared with syrup and chilled with mixed fruits and celery, the glazed avocado boats are served in avocado cavities or halves. - 41.8362
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 45.509
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 44.9128
Poppy Seed Dipping Sauce
1) Take a medium bowl, mix sugar, mustard, salt, vinegar and onion juice.
2) Take a portable electric mixer or rotary beater and mix oil until mixture is thick and smooth. Add poppy seeds.
SERVING ... - 32.5751