Pineapple Fruit Salad
- » Pineapple Fruit Salad Boat
Pineapple Fruit Salad Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple fruit salad boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple fruit salad boat recipes.
Ham Salad Fruit Boats
Ham and salad fruit boats is a ham salad recipe served in carved pineapple boats. Combined with green pepper, celery and salad dressing the ham is tossed and served as a main course salad. - 31.614
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.3159
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 34.726
Pineapple Dream Boat
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown. Using paring knife, cut out and discard core running down center of each pineapple half. Cut out pineapple from shell halves in large chunks and reserve (use a grapefruit knife, if you have one, since it cuts out... - 34.1983
Pineapple Berry Boat
Halve pineapples lengthwise.
Using a sharp knife, cut out the pineapple meat, leaving shell intact.
Cut off the hard core and cut pineapple into chunks.
Combine pineapple chunks and raspberries or strawberries; mound into pineapple shells.
To make dressing,... - 36.847
Fresh Pineapple Salad Boats
Cut pineapples in half lengthwise through stem portion, too.
Using grapefruit or paring knife, loosen fruit from skin close to eyes to make pineapple shells.
Discard core; dice pineapple.
Pare and slice oranges crosswise.
Line 3 pineapple shells with orange... - 29.5959
Peanut & Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
With curved grapefruit knife, remove fruit leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut enough fruit into 3/4-inch cubes to make 2 cups; reserve remaining fruit for another use; drain... - 32.058
1. Halve pineapple, cutting through leaves and down to base. (The greengrocer may do this for you.)
2. Remove the fruit in slices, without piercing the skin.
3. Discard the hard core and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
4. Wash and hull strawberries. Cut... - 41.3907
Pineapple Shrimp Boats
1 Cook shrimps, following the label directions; drain.
2 Place in a medium-size bowl.
3 In a jar with tight-fitting lid,combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, sugar, paprika, ginger and salt ; shake well to mix.
4 Pour over shrimps; cover. Chill... - 42.7176
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.6704
Hawaiian Fruit Boat
Lay pineapple on side.
Cutting lengthwise, cut one-third of the pineapple off, beginning at the bottom of the fruit and cutting through top as well.
Remove fruit from the pineapple shell by first removing the core down the center.
The balance of the fruit may... - 30.6032
Glazed Avocado Boats
Glazed avocado boats is a fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and gelatin. Prepared with syrup and chilled with mixed fruits and celery, the glazed avocado boats are served in avocado cavities or halves. - 40.588
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 46.7027
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 42.5923
Poppy Seed Dipping Sauce
1) Take a medium bowl, mix sugar, mustard, salt, vinegar and onion juice.
2) Take a portable electric mixer or rotary beater and mix oil until mixture is thick and smooth. Add poppy seeds.
SERVING ... - 31.1769