Fresh Fruit Cake
- » Pineapple Delight Cake
Pineapple Delight Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple delight cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple delight cake recipes.
Pineapple Holiday Delight
Cut cake into small cubes and place in a serving bowl.
Mix the juices with cornflour and sugar and cook till thick and boiling.
Remove from fire, cool slightly, add in margarine and beaten egg yolks.
Pour over cake.
When cold, pour cream on top and sprinkle... - 37.3159
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Sprinkle brown sugar and butter in bottom of iron skillet or pan.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Layer pineapple over brown sugar.
Mix 1 cup sugar, 2 cups flour, 1 egg, baking powder, 1 cup cream and vanilla thoroughly; pour over pineapple.
Bake at 350 de-... - 44.8559
Cream 1 1/2 cups sugar and 3/4 cup butter; add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addi- tion.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with pineapple juice, 1/2 cup water and vanilla.
Pour into 13x9 x... - 45.9539
Chocolate Cake With Pineapple Sauce
Chocolate Cake With Pineapple Sauce - can you ask for a more dreamy treat ? Though I'd love to eat a big chunk of this hard-to-resist temptation everyday, being a weight watcher I think I can indulge in the Chocolate Cake with Pineapple Sauce in the weekends... - 47.6882
You May Also Like!
1) In a bowl, combine the undrained pineapple, marshmallows, and cherries and refrigerate overnight.
2) Take 1 cup milk and add the gelatin to it stirring till completely dissolved.
3) Add 1 cup of cold milk and chill till it starts to... - 40.447
Angel Cake Delight
Pour four tablespoons cold water over gelatin.
Stir and add 1 cup boiling water.
Add pineapple, lemon juice, and sugar.
Let stand until chilled.
Prepare Dream Whip, or use Cool Whip.
Mix with gelatin mixture.
Pinch cake in fine pieces.
Prepare... - 41.9992
Lime Ribbon Delight
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, making 2 round 9-inch layers.
Cool layers; remove from pan.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; stir in fruit juice.
Chill until partially set; add pineapple, nuts and lemon juice.
Place 2 strips aluminum... - 38.2619
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300°F.
2. Grease bottom of two 9- x - 5- x 3-inch loafpans; line bottoms with waxed paper.
3. Do the same for the waxed paper and sides of pans; set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt,... - 47.8242
Sunburst Fruit Delight
1. Section fresh orange and grapefruit.
2. Arrange sections in an alternating pattern to form a sunburst on a lettuce leaf.
3. Spoon crushed pineapple onto the center of the sunburst. - 18.5587
Cream margarine, sugar and eggs thoroughly.
Add salt and baking powder.
Drain 1/4 cup juice from pineapple; reserve juice.
Add pineapple, coconut, pecans, vanilla, flavoring and crumbs; mix well.
Pour into waxed paper-lined tube pan.
Bake at 350 de- grees for... - 43.1138
Lemon Chiffon Cake
"Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and 1 teaspoon salt into bowl; make well in center.
Add oil, egg yolks, 3/4 cup cold water, va- nilla and lemon rind; beat until smooth.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks... - 44.8347
1) Stir the milk into the vanilla custard mix in a small pan. Cook, constantly stirring, over high heat till the mixture is boiling.
2) Take the custard off the heat and chill it in the fridge.
3) Combine together the drained pineapple tidbits, drained... - 40.0547
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 149.408
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 50.6237