- » Pineapple Curry Dip
Pineapple Curry Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pineapple Curry Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pineapple Curry Dip recipes.
Pineapple And Mandarin Orange Appetizer With Curry Mayonnaise
Reserving one half of shell, peel and core pineapple and cut into chunks.
With a wooden pick, spear together a pineapple chunk and an orange segment; pile fruit kabobs into reserved pineapple shell.
Cover and chill for 2 hours or until next day.
Stir together... - 35.9951
Curried Apple Dip
1) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the curry, cottage cheese and garlic salt together the until smooth.
2) Stir in the apple and pineapple, mix well, cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
3) Use as required. - 30.9774
Fresh Pineapple-red Pepper Relish
Combine pineapple, red peppers, onions, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and cinnamon sticks in a large, heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add black pepper, cloves, and red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 25 minutes,... - 42.9718
Chicken Livers With Pineapple
1. Cut the livers in half and dip the pieces in soy sauce. Heat the oil and brown the livers in it quickly. Add the pineapple and almonds and remove from the heat.
2. Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and cornstarch and stir over low heat... - 35.9743
Melt butter in a medium-size saucepan, and add onion.
Saute slowly until tender.
Stir in curry powder and undrained pineapple.
Bring to a boil.
Add cornstarch mixed smoothly with cold water.
Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
Add lemon juice and salt to... - 38.1638
Flaming Polynesian Ham With Curried Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit; mix well.
Place over direct high flame; stir in pineapple juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice, cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Reduce flame... - 39.8764
Pineapple Chicken Salad
Cut pineapple including crown into quarters using curved knife, cut pineapple away from shell, leaving half-inch shell.
Remove core and discard; slice each section into chunks.
Toss chicken with mayonnaise and curry powder.
Dip banana in lemon juice.
Arrange... - 32.6961
Herbed Sour Cream Dip
Combine all ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Serve in hollowed-out red cabbage, grapefruit, eggplant or pineapple if desired. - 25.1041
Curry Avocado Salad
Dissolve bouillon cube in 3 tablespoons boiling water.
Add mayonnaise and curry powder.
Serve over avocado slices on lettuce.
(Dip avocado slices in lemon or pineapple juice to keep color fresh.). - 30.9018
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
Lamb With Pineapple
Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions over a low heat, then stir in the curry powder and fry for a minute over a high heat, stir until blended, add the flour.
Fry until coloured slightly, add the stock and stir well, then add drained pineapple... - 39.9555
Microwave Easy Curried Chicken
1. Arrange the chicken pieces in a glass casserole.
2. Take another bowl and combine all remaining ingredients and spoon it over chicken.
3. Wrap it using plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the glass... - 36.3582
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 45.1665
Cut pork into 1/2 inch strips.
Mix until smooth egg, milk, flour, and salt.
Dip pork strips into mixture; fry in 3 tablespoons of the margarine until browned and done.
Saute garlic in remaining margarine for 1 minute.
Add bouillon cube,hot water, pineapple... - 41.4832
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 46.6597
1.In a small jar, put cinnamon, cloves, mustard and ginger and pour whiskey or gin on it.
2.Leave the jar for an hour so that the alcochol gets diffused in the spices and adds to the taste of the dish.
3.Churn the ingredients of the jar... - 45.9579
Baked Chicken Oriental
1.Cut the chicken into pieces and coat with the mixture of flour, Season All and pepper.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish, grease it well and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Combine pineapple juice,... - 46.4973
1. Sprinkle each of the chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoons of curry powder.
2. Add the Angostura bitters to it and spread it evenly with your fingers.
3. Roll a slice of prosciutto over1/3 of the banana and then roll it into the chicken breasts... - 46.0591
Chicken Breasts Hawaiian
1)On a board, split the chicken breasts in halves.
2)De-bone them, keeping the meat intact.
3)Dip in the chicken breasts in a beaten egg and roll them on bread crumbs.
4)Sprinkle salt and season them,
5)In a heavy skillet, heat fat which comes up to a... - 47.1915
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1.Use a moist cloth to wipe the meat.
2.Make a mixture of Season All, black pepper, nutmeg, ground thyme, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
3.Arrange the meat with skin side up on a shallow baking pan.
4.Put a meat thermometer in the... - 42.8925
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Sunburst Fruit Plate
Prepare Curried Cottage Cheese and one of the dressings.
Have all ingredients except banana chilled.
Just before serving, slice banana; dip slices into fruit juice or syrup to prevent darkening.
Arrange fruit, Curried Cottage Cheese and scoops of sherbet on... - 36.725
1. In a shallow baking pan sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
2. In a small bowl beat egg with pineapple-orange juice concentrate and pour over chicken pieces.
3. Keep in refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning pieces once.
4. Crush corn flakes if using... - 39.6714
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, flour and 2 teaspoon of pineapple juice.
4) In this mixture, dip the pieces of meat.
5) In a frying pan, heat... - 44.6851
Shrimp In Beer Batter
How can anyone not agree with me that this Shrimp In Beer Batter is simply delicious? The primary ingredient in this is Seafood. Do try out this recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 46.7216
Chicken Breasts Hawaiian
Here is an easy down-home Chicken Breasts Hawaiian - an impressively appetizing recipe savored by all! Try out this quick and easy to make Chicken Breasts Hawaiian recipe and enjoy every bit of it. - 48.0621
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.5418