- » Pineapple Crisp
Pineapple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple crisp recipes.
Pineapple Cherry Crisp
In medium saucepan combine drained cherries, undrained pineapple, granulated sugar, quick-cooking tapioca, lemon juice, and red food coloring.
Let stand 15 minutes; cook and stir till thickened and clear, 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix together flour, rolled... - 42.8051
Pineapple Pear Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel pears, if desired. Core and halve pears lengthwise. Arrange pear halves, cut sides up, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with pineapple.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, whole wheat flour,... - 36.0133
Easy Pineapple Crisp
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spread pineapple over the bottom of a lightly greased 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
Scatter cake mix evenly over pineapple, then dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, about 1 hour until pale golden and slightly crisp.
Serve warm with vanilla ice... - 28.1404
You May Also Like!
Pear And Coconut Crisp
1. Lightly grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, nicely blend together pineapple juice, pineapple preserves, rum extract and cornstarch.
3. Add pear slices and cook over moderate heat for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.2983
Pear Butterscotch Crisp
For fresh pears, peel, cut in half lengthwise, remove core, and dip into lemon juice in water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Drain canned pears.
Place pear halves cut-side-down in a greased casserole.
Combine dry ingredients and cut in shortening... - 28.4129
Drain strawberries and pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine syrups to make 1 cup liquid.
In a 10 x 6-inch dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the cornstarch.
Slowly blend in the juices.
Microwave, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each... - 42.8599
Apple Raisin Crisp
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine apples, pineapple, raisins, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, salt and cinnamon; pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Cream 3 tablespoons butter; blend in 1/3 cup sugar and flour.
Add bran flakes... - 42.0814
Three Fruit Crisp
Base: In 8-inch (2 L) square dish, combine undrained pineapple, cornstarch and brown sugar.
Micro-cook at high for 4 to 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring once or twice.
Gently stir in peaches and mandarin oranges.
Topping: In 4-cup (1 L) dish, micro-cook... - 41.4987
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 45.1665
Pineapple Carrot Toss
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the carrot, pineapple and raisins together, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with a little pineapple syrup, blend well.
4) Stir into... - 35.454
Pineapple And Shrimp Salad
Slice the pineapple and cut into very thin slices.Peel and slice the chestnuts and mix all ingredients together with the sliced shrimp.
Add french dressing and lay on a bed of crisp greens. - 22.3153
Pineapple And Cream Cheese Salad
Cut the fresh pineapple into rings, or drain canned pineapple.
Arrange on crisp lettuce.
Fill the centre of each pineapple ring with cream cheese and top with chopped walnuts.
Serve with sliced cucumber. - 32.6378
Pineapple And Cheese Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a 1-quart mold or pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin is ready. Then rinse it in cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
3. Heat the pineapple juice in an enamel or glass saucepan. Then stir the gelatin into the... - 40.8174
Pineapple Crisp Recipes By Category