- » Pineapple Cranberry Jelly
Pineapple Cranberry Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple cranberry jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple cranberry jelly recipes.
Jellied Cranberry Salad
Combine cranberries and sugar.
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Add undrained pineapple and chill until thick.
Stir in cranberry mixture, celery and nuts.
Pour into a 5-cup greased ring mold and chill until firm.
Unmold on serving platter, and if... - 34.2187
Jellied Cranberry Mold
1 In a bowl, dissolve orange and lemon gelatin in boiling water.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill until syrupy.
3 Using a fork, break up the cranberry sauce.
4 Add in pineapple and nuts.
5 Gently fold into gelatin.
6 Transfer to a 1... - 37.5245
Jellied Cranberry Relish
Jellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty relish. My children love this Jellied Cranberry Relish and I make it for them quiet often. Try this Jellied Cranberry Relish recipe. - 31.713
Jellied Cranberry Salad
Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add cold water, and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cranberries and next 3 ingredients.
Pulse until mixture... - 46.0118
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Pineapple-Cranberry Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Pineapple-Cranberry Salad! - 29.2696
Jellied Cranberry Turkey Loaf
To Make Cranberry Layer Sprinkle gelatin on cold water to soften.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir until dissolved over hot water or low heat.
Blend in remaining ingredients thoroughly and turn into loaf pan (9 x 5 x 3 inches).
Chill until almost firm.
To Make... - 44.4555
Pineapple Cranberry Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pineapple and cranberry slices and arrange them in sandwich fashion over the crispy greens.
2. Fold in cream cheese, salt and ginger; and roll it off to four balls. Add chopped nuts.
3. Fix one cheese ball to each salad.... - 36.2982
Cran Pineapple Jelly
Combine fruit juices with pectin in very large saucepan; stir over high heat till mixture boils hard.
At once, stir in sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard 7 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off foam.
Pour into 6 to 8 hot scalded... - 28.9475
Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin
I made this Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin once last week and my kids still keep asking me for it. Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin does fit the picture of a complete meal. Anyone will love it! - 27.4199
Holiday Fruit Jelly Salad
Mix sugar and berries together and let stand several hours.
Add gelatin to boiling wate stirring until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and other ingredients.
Pour into mold and set in refrigerator.
Serve on crisp lettuce garnished with mayonnaise. - 38.8217
Hot Buttered Cranberry Punch
Mix the sugar and spices with 1 cup of the water and bring to a boil.
In a large pan, crush cranberry sauce with a fork; add remaining 3 cups water, and beat until smooth.
Add pineapple juice and the spiced syrup; simmer about 5 minutes. - 32.641
Cranberry Artic Freeze
Cream softened cheese with sugar; stir in mayonnaise.
Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple, cream and nuts.
Pour into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan; freeze until firm.
Cut into squares; serve on lettuce. - 29.3026
1) In a bowl, mash cranberry sauce using a fork.
2) Stir in pineapples, strawberries, and raspberries.
3) Fold all the ingredients together until well combined.
4) Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours before serving.
5)... - 35.9925
Frozen Cranberry Rounds
Frozen cranberry rounds are delicious sweet rounds to be served for the Thanksgiving. It is an amazing dish that is served chilled. If you have invited friends for Thanksgiving dinner then may be this should be an interesting dessert to serve. - 44.3825
Hot Buttered Cranberry Swizzle
1) In a large saucepan, combine together the brown sugar, 1 cup of water, ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice, salt and nutmeg. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture over moderate heat till it is boiling.
3) Add the cranberry sauce and beat well till it is... - 44.763
Hot Cranberry Punch
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat, and add cranberry sauce, beating well.
Stir in 3 cups water and pineapple juice.
Heat to serving temperature.
Serve hot punch immediately - 29.6393
Fruit Juice Jelly
In 8- to 10-quart kettle combine fruit juice, pectin, and lemon juice.
Bring to full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down).
Stir in sugar.
Return to full rolling boil.
Boil hard, uncovered, for 1 minute; stir constantly.
Remove from heat; quickly... - 31.8819
Cape Cod Cranberry Salad
1. Into a 1 cup measure, drain syrup from canned pineapple and add enough water to equal 1 cup.
2. Add syrup to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add gelatin to boiling liquid and stir until dissolved completely.
4. Take pan off heat... - 44.0669
Cheese Cranberry Squares
Blend cheese and mayonnaise.
Fold in whipped cream.
Cut cranberry sauce in half crosswise; cut one part in 1/2-inch cubes and reserve remainder for trim.
Fold cranberry cubes, pineapple, olives, and celery into cheese mixture.
Pour into 1-quart refrigerator... - 35.6455
Hot Cranberry Punch
Tie whole cloves and allspice in small piece of cheesecloth.
Combine in a saucepan the spice bag, cinnamon pieces, brown sugar, 1 cup of water, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Add the pineapple juice and 3 cups of water.
Crush the cranberry sauce with a... - 44.076
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.4089
Hot Buttered Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine brown sugar with water, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves.
Break up cranberry sauce with fork.
Add cranberry sauce and pineapple juice to pot.
Cover and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve hot in individual mugs with... - 43.2606
1 In a food processor, grind together cranberries and sugar.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a pan, prepare jello with boiling water and pineapple juice.
4 Add cranberries and sugar mixture along with other ingredients when mixture is partially set .
5 ... - 39.5762
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.5136
Chicken Pineapple Salad
1) Mix together the chicken, pineapple, pecans and salt
2) Mix together the whipped cream and salad dressing
3) Fold the dressing into the chicken
4) Into a 1 quart refrigerator tray, put the salad and pack well
5) Place the tray in the freezer... - 40.5398
Southern Luncheon Bake
Southern Luncheon Bake is a great appetizer recipe. Southern Luncheon Bake gets its rich flavor from red currant jelly and orange juice. - 34.4732
Cheese Pineapple Salad
1. In a bowl, take gelatin and add cold water to soften it.
2. In a saucepan, mix pineapple syrup and sugar. Let it cook over a low flame until sugar gets completely dissolved.
3. Add softened gelatin and keep stirring it until it gets completely... - 39.6088
Hot Buttered Rum Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the orange juice, water, cider, nutmeg and ginger; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 36.1565
Pink Arctic Freeze
Cream together cheese and sugar; stir in mayonnaise.
Fold in cranberry sauce, pineapple, pecans, and whipped cream.
Spoon into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Freeze until firm.
Cut into slices and serve on lettuce. (May also be frozen in round cans, unmolded, and... - 33.7585
Fruited Chicken Salad
Fruited Chicken Salad is the favorite for the kids at home and they make prepare this whenever there is a special occasion at home. The sweet and tangy flavor of this Fruited Chicken Salad is truly awesome. - 40.9107
Fruity Jello Salad
This multi-layer jello salad is one that would fit the exotic menu that you have been planning for your weekend party. It is real easy and quick so you do not have to toil all day for a great tasting dessert to end your fabulous meal. - 26.8844
Holiday Jello And Fruits Salad
Mix jello with 1 cup boiling water.
Let sit until slightly thickened.
Mix other ingredients together.
Stir gently so that the cranberries and strawberries will retain their shapes and textures.
Add ingredients to jello.
If salad does... - 28.7206
Holiday Jello Salad
Measure the strawberries first, then add enough liquid to make 1 3/4 cups.
Follow same directions given before. - 18.7448
Fruity Barbecue Turkey Pick Ups
1. Take a medium saucepan, add barbecue sauce, pineapple, honey, cranberry sauce and ginger root to it.
2. Place on low heat and stir to dissolve cranberry sauce.
3. Add turkey and cook till mixture turns hot.
4. Serve with wooden picks handy. - 32.2694
Fruited Chicken Salad
Advance preparation: Cut cranberry sauce into cubes; chill.
Beat together sour cream, cheese, and dash salt.
Fold in chicken, pineapple, celery, nuts, and green pepper.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Top chicken mixture with... - 38.6499
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a baking dish and set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and broth.
In a... - 43.4556
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 46.4171
Peach Gelatin Ring
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
In saucepan, combine syrup mixture, spices, and salt.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; remove from heat and add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Let stand covered 10 minutes to steep.
Add... - 37.0673
Ring Around Fruit Mold
Heat cranberry juice to a boil and stir in red jelly powder until dissolved.
Pour into an oiled loaf pan and chill until firm.
Meanwhile, heat the fruit juice syrup to a boil and stir in lemon jelly powder until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and ginger... - 35.3724
Festive Salad Wreath
Dissolve the lime jelly completely in boiling water, then add lemon juice.
Drain the pineapple by squeezing out all juice.
Combine the juice and cold water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Add the juice-water mixture and salt to the dissolved jelly.
Pour into a flat pan... - 39.4879
1. In a bowl soften the cream cheese and combine it with pineapple, pineapple juice and half the chopped walnuts. And chill the mixture in refrigerator.
2. Place the apple slices over the lettuce cups.
3. Top the apple slice with cream cheese... - 37.4881
Merry Christmas Salad
Merry Christmas Salad - ring in the Christmas fun with this yummy salad. The Merry Christmas Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cranberry sauce and cherries. Check out the recipe of Merry Christmas Salad. - 39.228
Frosted Berry Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid; cool.
Gently stir in ginger ale; chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, blend drained pineapple and cranberry sauce; fold into gelatin... - 38.6601
Cherry Cran Salad
Drain cherries; reserve syrup.
If needed, add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid; bring liquid to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Add cherry-flavored gelatin; stir to dissolve.
With fork, break up cranberry sauce; stir into cherry gelatin till smooth.
Stir in... - 43.3027
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 103.723
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861