- » Pineapple Cranberry Cocktail
Pineapple Cranberry Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple cranberry cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple cranberry cocktail recipes.
Combine lemon juice and sugar and let stand, stirring often, until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
Add ginger ale just before pouring into 6-oz. glasses to serve. - 27.128
You May Also Like!
Cranberry cocktail is a fantastic drink that can made and served for the festive occasions like the Thanksgiving. The cocktail is very simple and easy to make and carries all the health benefits of cranberry. Enjoy the drink. - 33.7766
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 107.991
In large saucepan combine all ingredients; slowly bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; strain to remove spices. - 30.2415
Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
1. In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir.
2. Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.7547
1) Combine all the juices blend well, chill.
2) Garnish with mint or orange slices, serve chilled in punch bowl over ice cubes. - 28.8809
Virgin Cranberry Cocktail
1. In a jug, combine all the juices and give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour the chilled juice over lots of crushed ice.
4. Decorate with mint or orange slices if desired. - 33.3603
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 44.7072
Cranberry Juice Thanksgiving Cocktail
This Cranberry Juice Thanksgiving Cocktail has become an addiction since the first item I tasted it at a Thanksgiving party. But now, I simply can't wait till Thanksgiving next to satiate my craving taste buds. I make this Cranberry Juice Thanksgiving... - 40.276
Mix the pineapple juice and the cranberry-juice cocktail in a large pitcher, pour over crushed ice in tall glasses and garnish with lemon slices. - 19.6202