- » Pineapple Cracker
Pineapple Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple cracker recipes.
Mix cheese, pineapple and pecans.
Spread on wheat crackers. - 23.1141
Graham Cracker Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and blend with graham cracker crumbs.
3. In a container of food processor, blend eggs, milk, shortening, vanilla and sugar by running the GRIND blade for... - 43.8598
Fancy Graham Cracker Dessert
Have you ever tried experimenting with the Graham cracker? There's really a lot you can do with it. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this fancy graham cracker dessert recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be... - 43.8064
Ritzy Hors D'oeuvre
Mix crumbs with butter .
Spread remainder in a 9" spring-form pan.
Drain the pineapple (save 1/4 cup of juice to dissolve gelatin).
Add lemon juice to gelatin and pineapple juice dissolve over hot water and cool.
Beat the cream cheese until soft, gradually... - 40.589
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in nuts, cracker crumbs, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Whip... - 42.7836
Sweet And Sour Tuna Crackers
1. Flake tuna and combine with all remaining ingredients, except crackers, in a 1-quart mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture on 24 crackers or melba toast rounds. Arrange 12 pieces in a circle on a paper plate. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook... - 25.4659
Hawaiian Graham Cracker Cake
Yummy goodies are so easy to make with the Graham cracker. Try this hawaiian graham cracker cake recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 44.7101
Baked Ham Slice With Pineapple
1. Put ham slice into a glass baking dish. Spread mustard over ham and sprinkle with brown sugar.
2. Cut pineapple slices in half and coat with cracker crumbs. Arrange on ham. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH.
3. Rotate dish... - 22.5782
Use 9x13 inch loaf pan.
Put a layer of crushed graham crackers, layer of batter, layer of pineapple, and layer of whipped cream.
Top with light layer of graham crackers.
Chill until ready to serve. - 30.4538
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving syrup.
For top layer, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add syrup and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
For cream layer, whip cream with sugar and vanilla; fold in crushed pineapple and nuts.
For crust, line bottom of... - 38.4953
Baked Ham Slice With Pineapple
This Baked Ham Slice With Pineapple tastes too good ! Try this fruity meat for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Baked Ham Slice With Pineapple. - 25.6701
Pineapple delight is a chilled dessert prepared with canned and crushed pineapples. Creamed together with heavy cream, sugar, butter and eggs with added cracker crumbs, the pineapple delight is served after freezing overnight. - 35.3568
1. In a double boiler, tip in the marshmallow and the milk and melt on gentle heat
3. Line an 8x8-inch pan with waxed paper.
4. Whip the cream
5. Fold the whipped cream into the melted marshmallowm mixture
6. Add the pineapple... - 41.3261
Pineapple Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Pineapple Pie both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.001
Ham Pineapple Ball
In small mixer bowl, mix all ingredients except chives and crackers at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well blended.
Turn mixture onto square of foil, wrap, and chill until easy to handle.
Form into a ball and cover generously with chives.
Chill... - 31.0065
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Beat cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap gently in foil.
Place cheese on board with crackers.
Garnish, if desired,... - 37.9414
Pineapple Cheese Danish Squares
1. Drain the pinepaple and reserve its juice
2. Crush the graham crackers and line them on the bottom if a 8" nonstick cake pan, add the pineapple on top of the crackers
3. In a blender mix the juice with the rest of the ingredients, barring cinnamon,... - 41.3269
This Cheese Pineapple is very versatile. Also, this Cheese Pineapple can be whipped up in just a few minutes. And now when it comes to serving, it goes perfect as a dip, an appetizer or the most apt being served as a spread! - 32.3857
Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
1. In a mixing bowl mix the first 5 ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Make balls from the mixture.
4. Refrigerate the balls overnight or for several hours.
5. Roll the balls in chopped pecans.
6. Serve pineapple cheese balls with crackers. - 38.2712
Ham Loaf With Pineapple Sauce
Ham Loaf With Pineapple Sauce is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. The sumptuous Ham Loaf With Pineapple Sauce boasts a wonderful flavor! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Ham Loaf With Pineapple Sauce... - 36.9131
Baked Scalloped Pineapple
Need a delectable side dish to complement your smoked ham or sausage? Try Betty's scalloped pineapples. Refreshing, zesty, and juicy chunks of pineapple crushed and baked makes for a treat to die for. Plus, its such a cinch to make that you will bite your... - 88.6552
In medium bowl, with fork, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually stir in crushed pineapple, 1 cup pecans, the green pepper, onion, and salt.
Shape into a ball.
Roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap in plastic film or foil.
Refrigerate until well... - 39.6969
1) Take a greased deep loose-bottomed 9-inch springform cake pan.
2) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and then layer uniformly over the bottom of the prepared cake pan.
4) In the meantime, take a... - 44.8777
Combine cream cheese, pineapple and nuts.
Spread on bread; arrange kiwifruit and watercress on spread.
Leftover filling may be stored, covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week. - 23.4452
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mus- tard; with electric mixer at medium speed, beat un- til well blended.
At low speed, gradually beat in grated cheese until well combined.
Turn mixture onto wooden board.
With hands, knead until smooth and... - 33.0181
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup pineapple syrup in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend into crushed pineapple.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Fold half of the whipped cream into chilled gelatin mixture... - 35.559
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place drained pineapple tidbits in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted diet margarine and cinnamon; toss to mix well.
3. Sprinkle crumb mixture over pineapple. Bake for... - 25.1845
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
1. Soften gelatin in reserved pineapple syrup in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Blend into crushed pineapple. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Fold half of the whipped cream into chilled gelatin... - 28.9857
Holiday Special Pineapple Casserole
When you are looking for something to have along with ham, safely bet for pineapple casserole. The unusual combination of pineapple with Ritz cracker, sugar and cheddar cheese lends this dish much of its character. It’s so good that once you have tried it,... - 108.946
Hot Ambrosia Compote
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until bubbly.
Spoon into serving dishes.
Garnish with whipped cream, if desired. - 29.4985
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
In small mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, the confectioners' sugar and egg until mixture is light and... - 43.7914
1. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and beat well using a fork. Keep aside.
2. In a 9 inch x 9 inch pan, spread ½ quantity crackers/ wafers uniformly. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and sugar and mix well.
4.... - 44.6171
Easy Pineapple Pie
Easy Pineapple Pie is easy to make fruit pie. Easy Pineapple Pie gets its taste from pineapple mixed with lemon juice and milk. Easy Pineapple Pie is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.6898
Crispy Pineapple Cheese Ball
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into a ball.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Roll in chopped pecans.
Serve with- crackers. - 24.5158
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place graham crackers on a baking sheet; top evenly with marshmallows, pineapple mixture, and coconut. Broil 40 seconds or until lightly browned. Serve immediately. - 24.7213
Quick Lemon Pineapple Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
For filling, in bowl stir together undrained pineapple and dry pudding mix.
Prepare topping mix following package directions; fold into pineapple... - 34.3306
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1.Take a medium bowl, put cream cheese in it and blend it using a fork.
2.Slowly add crushed pineapple, 1 cup pecan, green pepper, onion and salt to it.
3.Turn the mixture into a ball.
4.Roll the ball on the nuts whicha re remaining and then wrap in a... - 40.5158
Pineapple Orange Bars
In a small bowl combine 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well.
Press mixture into an 8-inch square dish; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl combine dry milk powder, orange juice, egg white and lemon juice.
Beat at high speed of electric mixer... - 41.8297
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1. Pat drained pineapple with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Shape cheese mixture into a ball. Press chopped parsley into ball, coating thoroughly.... - 24.7379
Pineapple Bavarian Pie
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Pineapple Bavarian Pie recipe? No other ingredient will make Pineapple Bavarian Pie taste so awesome than Fruits. This Pineapple Bavarian Pie as a Dessert is a winner! What is more sinful than... - 46.7811
Pineapple Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs together and spoon the mixture into a loose-bottomed pie plate of 8-inches. Press firmly and evenly over the sides as well as the bottom, cover the plate and... - 42.8387
1. Into bottom of large angel food cake pan press crumbs.
2. Top with crushed pineapple.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sour cream, blending well.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture over pineapple.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1... - 41.5628
Lite Pineapple Perfect
Combine graham cracker crumbs margarine and oil.
Press evenly onto bottompf 8";spring form pan.
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water and let cool till lukewarm.
In blender or food processor thoroughly mix cottage cheese and sugar.
Slowly add the... - 45.8707
Healthier Pineapple Cheese Ball
Check out the yummy and delicious pineapple cheese ball recipe in a healthy avatar!!Enjoy these balls with crispy crackers! - 0
Banana Split Dessert
Press a mixture of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the confectioners' sugar, softened butter, vanilla and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour evenly over the graham cracker... - 37.7112
Chiffon Surprise Dessert
Take slightly beaten egg yolks and mix with 1 C.sugar and pineapple.
Cool until thick (about 12 minutes).
Remove from heat and add jello.
Put in refrigerator until cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff and add one scant cup of sugar.
Fold into cooled... - 41.2703
No Bake Pineapple Marmalade Squares
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and margarine in 8-inch square glass baking dish; pat mixture firmly and evenly onto bottom of dish. Freeze 10 minutes.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon marmalade in... - 37.9626
Pineapple Volcano Chiffon Pie
1) In a saucepan add egg yolks, undrained crushed pineapple and water.
2) Stir in gelatin mixed with 1/4 cup sugar and salt.
3) Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add lemon peel and juice.
6) Let stand in... - 44.7514
1. In a bowl combine and mix all the ingredients well
2. Wrap bowl with cling film and refrigerate to chill
3. Serve salsa with assorted crackers or tortilla chips. You can also serve it with your main course. - 36.5067
Cheddar Cheese Pineapple
1) Prepare this up to two days before serving. In a large bowl of electric mixer add cream cheese and mustard.
2) Beat on medium speed till creamy. Scrape sides, with a rubber spatula.
3) Beat in cheese at low speed, till blended.
4) Spoon the... - 39.4581
Pineapple Lime Tartlets
Arrange crackers in 6 (4 1/2 inch) tart pans or 1 (9-inch) tart pan with removable bottoms, breaking crackers to fit.
Sprinkle gelatin over lime juice in small saucepan; let stand to soften.
Stir over low heat until dissolved; cool.
Combine ricotta cheese and... - 45.3598
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a... - 36.8529
Refrigerator Pineapple Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Bring pineapple juice to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and add gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Remove mixture from heat and cool to lukewarm.
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
Press onto bottom and up... - 44.8823
Strawberry And Pineapple Pie
1) In a bowl, place the condensed milk.
2) To this, add the thawed berries and drained pineapple.
3) Into this, mix in Cool Whip gently.
4) Into the Graham cracker crusts, place this mixture.
5) Freeze for several hours, until the pie sets... - 38.0898
1) Take a bowl and put graham cracker crumbs into it.
2) Mix well with sugar and butter.
3) Take a loose-bottomed 8-inch springform cake pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Press evenly over bottom and sides.
5) Refrigerate after covering while... - 46.1925
Pineapple Lime Tartlets
Pineapple Lime Tartlets has a unique taste. Pineapple Lime Tartlets gets its taste from crust filled with fruit filling. Pineapple Lime Tartlets is loved by many people. - 44.1518
Refrigerator Pineapple Cheese Cake
1) In the boiling water, dissolve the gelatin. Cool to lukewarm.
2) In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
3) Onto the bottom of a spring form pan, press this mixture and chill thoroughly, to form a crust.
4) In a blender, mix the... - 47.9324
I doubt if there can be any better tropical combination that this Pineapple-Coconut Pie! Yes, richly flavored with rum and with the favorite medly of fruit and coconut, all wrapped in citrus flavored jello; Oh My Oh! This Pineapple-Coconut Pie is just... - 47.2416
Smoky Cheese Dip
Smoky Cheese Dip is unique with the flavors of smoky cheese and cream cheese. This is a pretty easy dish to prepare and you require just a handful of ingredients to prepare one. Try this Smoky Cheese Dip. - 27.1855
Pound Crumb Cake
Grease Bundt pan or 10 inch tube pan.
Cream butter in mixer bowl at medium speed of mixer.
Reserve 2 tablespoons pudding mix.
Gradually add remaining pudding mix and sugar to butter, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add remaining dry ingredients; blend.
Beat... - 40.8269
Pineapple Crumb Pudding
1) Prepare the pudding adding milk as per the package directions and allow to cool.
2) Combine the crumbs and peanut butter with fingers.
3) Then stir the pineapple into the pudding and gently fold in cream.
4) In a serving dish, place the layers of... - 35.2873
Pineapple Bran Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
Melt butter in small bowl at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in 1/4 cup cereal and the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
In 1-cup measure combine milk and 1/4 cup cereal.
Let... - 46.6819
Pineapple Jewel Squares
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add pineapple syrup; cool.
Blend cheese with 3 tablespoons sugar,... - 44.484
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch non-stick baking pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes until... - 40.5902
Ham Pineapple Scrabble Surprise
This Ham Pineapple Scrabble Surprise is an awesome meat and fruit combo that you can try out with your pasta dishes or eat as it is .feel free to suggest about the Ham Pineapple Scrabble Surprise here. - 27.1338
Pineapple Pink Chiffon Pie Crust
Thoroughly blend crumbs, sugar, coconut, and softened butter.
Press firmly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 8 minutes; cool. - 28.5765
1. Blend together graham cracker crumbs and melted diet margarine. Pat over bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Using electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg... - 32.1358
No Bake Million Dollar Pie
A delicious, no bake pie that is easy to throw together. A refreshing dessert that's great for summer! - 119.423
Learn how to make this delicious sweet and savory Pineapple chutney using exotic Indian spices and fresh pineapple. This Pineapple chutney can stay good in an air-tight container in the fridge for upto 2 weeks. Great accompaniment to an Indian meal, this... - 0
Pineapple Cheese Ball With Pecans
The recipe for Pineapple Cheese Ball is an easy and delicious recipe that blends together sweet and savory flavors. This recipe is great for New Year's Eve parties or just any get together. Serve it with your favorite crackers and enjoy. - 131.699
Pineapple Orange Cake
1. Spray a 9-inch microwave proof pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut a sheet of wax paper and set in the pie plate; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in pie plate and set aside.
4. In a... - 46.3976
Pineapple Volcano Chiffon Pie
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and water together.
Stir into gelatin mixture with the undrained pineapple.
Set over boiling water.
Thoroughly heat mixture and continue cooking 5 minutes to cook egg... - 45.9132
Pineapple Mallow Pie
Heat marshmallows and reserved pineapple syrup over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows melt.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and salt.
Chill until thickened.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Stir marshmallow... - 36.1358
Pineapple Peking Duck
Season duck with salt, steam for about 1 1/2 hours.
When duck is tender, remove bones.
Place boned duck in shallow greased loaf pan and press until flat.
Cover both sides of duck with mixture of chestnut flour and cracker meal, sprinkle lightly with... - 43.7292
Pineapple Apricot Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1. In a large bowl, sieve the apricot halves and pineapples together
2. Add salt and the sieved cottage cheese to the mixture and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl, pour out the lemon juice and sprinkle the gelatin on top of it.
4. Heat the... - 45.5853
Molded Cheese Pineapple
1. Combine cheeses with butter or margarine in large bowl of an electric mixer. Slowly beat in wine, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; continue beating, scraping down sides of bowl often, 5 minutes, or until well blended; cover. Chill several hours, or... - 34.1468
Fluffy Pineapple Torte
Combine crumbs, butter and sugar; press into the bottom of a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
Pour evaporated milk into a metal mixing bowl; add the beaters.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 46.8134
Pineapple Glazed Chicken
Trim straggly bits of skin from the chicken.
Brush with beaten egg.
Season with salt and pepper and dredge in a mixture of almonds and crumbs.
Sautd the pieces in hot margarine on medium heat until both sides are golden.
Lift chicken to a shallow bake dish,... - 37.3442
Pineapple Upside Down Ham Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Combine sugar, mustard, and vinegar; pour into a loaf pan 10" x 5" x 3".
Arrange pineapple on top of sugar mixture in a nice design, cutting slices as needed to fit.
Pack meat on top of pineapple.
Bake in moderately hot oven of... - 37.0273
Pineapple Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, combine 1/4 c of sugar, the salt, and 1/2 c of juice drained from the canned pineapple slices with the slightly beaten egg yolks.
Cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Soak the gelatin in the remaining... - 45.0509
1) Keep cream cheese at room temperature and allow to soften.
2) Drain and extract all juice out of the crushed pineapple.
3) Hand mix all ingredients in a bowl.
4) Shape into a ball and refrigerate.
5) Roll in the dried chives.
6) Wrap... - 43.0628
1. In a bowl, mix pineapple preserves, apple jelly, mustard, horseradish and pepper well.
2. Transfer the sauce into an airtight container; store in refrigerator.
3. This sauce can be served over cream cheese with crackers as an appetizer or... - 29.3334
Million Dollar Pie
Mix all ingredients together well and pour into pie shells.
Sprinkle with reserved nuts and chill.
Cut into small wedges. - 31.6177
1) In a bowl, add crumbs and butter and mix together.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup crumb mix.
3) Press the remaining crumb mix into a 8x8 x 2-inch baking dish.
4) Drain the pineapple and keep aside the syrup.
5) In 1 cup hot water, dissolve the gelatin and... - 45.1413
Sweet 'n' Sour Spread
Combine preserves, horseradish, and mustard; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Spoon pineapple mixture over softened cream cheese, and serve with crackers. - 20.8059
Tropical Cheese Spread
Tropical Cheese Spread is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Tropical Cheese Spread recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 22.7071
Cheese Mountain With Jezebel Sauce
Cheese Mountain with Jezebel Sauce combines the richness of fruits with the subtleness of cream cheese. The cheese mountains with jezebel sauce tastes best with crackers or melba toast rounds. Quite an easy dish to try as an appetizer. - 38.657
In bowl combine egg, tomato sauce, crushed crackers, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, and ginger.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 4-inch patties; grill over medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes; turn, Top each patty with a pineapple slice... - 34.2934
1 Peel the pineapple and removje the core.
Cut the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
I 2 Remove the rind and any bits of cartilage from the bacon slices.
Cut them into pieces, long enough to be wrapped around a pine- apple cube and fixed in place with a... - 42.2849
Frozen Christmas Salad
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl.
Add cranberry sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
Add pecans, cherries, pineapple, and graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs.
Spoon into an 8 inch square pan and cover with foil.
Freeze until ready to serve.
Cut into squares... - 36.0723
Pina Pepper Spread
Combine pineapple and taco sauce in small bowl.
Place cream cheese on serving plate in block or cut into individual servings.
Spoon pineapple mixture over top. - 23.382
Cream Cheese Pie Crust
Cream Cheese Pie has a Outstanding taste. The fabrication of Crust, graham crackers, butter, and sugar gives the Cream Cheese Pie Incredible taste. Must catch it - 30.9743
Chunky Hawaiian Spread
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight - 25.6371
In a medium bowl combine snow crab, green onions, coconut, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt and pepper; mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Serve with oriental rice crackers and fresh pineapple spears. - 24.7287
Cheese And Jezebel Sauce
Combine apple jelly, pineapple preserves, horseradish and dry mustard in mixing bowl.
Blend thoroughly and store in refrigerator indefinitely.
Serve sauce over cream cheese in shallow bowl with Sociable crackers. - 30.6648
Pinoy - Crema De Fruta
Have a graham based dish for dessert. A traditional based dessert of the filipionos!A dessert to make on a special gathering! See the video for more on this recipe! - 90.7159
Pineapple Cracker Recipes By Category