- » Pineapple Corn Bread
Pineapple Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple corn bread recipes.
Pineapple Corn Bread
Pineapple corn bread will give a nice sweet taste. If you wish, it can be served as a dessert with some whipped cream or serve pineapple corn bread plain at the snack time. - 47.4657
You May Also Like!
Jewel Top Star Bread
Soften yeast in water.
Heat milk and shortening till shortening melts.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg and softened yeast.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating smooth after each addition.
Cover; let rise till doubled.
Stir down... - 44.8889
Halibut Steaks With Cornbread Topping
1. Place bacon on a microwave rack in a round, 8-inch baking dish. Cover with white paper towels. Microwave at 100% (high) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in dish. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. Remove microwave... - 36.4309
Pina Colada Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs, corn syrup, corn oil and rum until blended.
Gradually stir in flour... - 47.3377
Beat eggs with milk in pie plate.
Combine corn flakes and coconut in another pie plate or shallow bowl.
Heat margarine on griddle over midium heat.
Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and then into coconut mixture, coating both sides.
Cook on... - 33.9203
Pineapple And Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) To prepare orange-onion dressing, in a blender mix all the ingredients except corn oil.
3) Into a jar with a tight fitting lid, pour the mixture.
4) On top of the mix, add the corn oil.
5) Cover the jar... - 47.7572
Pineapple And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the rice in boiling salted water till tender, adding the corn for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2) Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain thoroughly.
3) Trim celery heart and cut into 2 inch lengths.
4) Put into a large bowl with... - 47.5438
Glazed Corned Beef Ham Or Canadian Bacon
1. Preheat oven at 325°.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Place meat in the prepared roasting pan, score top and stud with whole cloves.
4. In a bowl mix mustard, brown sugar, bread crumbs and pineapple together and coat top of the... - 37.4644
Festive Fruit Cake With Nut Bread Mix
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 12-cup BundtÂ® pan or 10-inch tube pan.* In large bowl, combine water, oil and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients except corn syrup; stir by hand until combined.
Pour into greased and floured... - 41.3431
Sweet & Sour Soybeans
Prepare sweet sour sauce and reserve.
Ladle up a steaming bowl of Layered Chili.
Then make it live up to its name€”pile on layers of cheese and other condiments.
A wedge of Quick Corn Bread complements the chili and completes the protein.
Heat oil in a... - 37.4497
Combine pork, beef, crumbs and almonds; mix lightly.
Add eggs, garlic, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, salt, hot sauce and nutmeg to pork mixture; blend well.
Shape into walnut-sized balls; roll in corn- starch.
Fry in hot fat in skillet for 10 minutes or until... - 45.7413