- » Pineapple Coleslaw Dressing
Pineapple Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple coleslaw dressing recipes.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cabbage, pineapple, and celery.
Add the salad dressing and gendy toss until the cabbage mixture is evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving. - 23.1209
1 In a bowl, mix salad dressing and pineapple juice.
2 Toss together with other ingredients to coat evenly.
3 Serve immediately - 32.9227
1) Remove the outer, bruised leaves from the cabbage.
2) Halve the cabbage and them quarter. Remove the hard stalk.
3) Shred the cabbage finely.
4) Rinse cabbage with salted water.
5) Drain thoroughly.
6) Remove grapes from stem and wash... - 41.0565
This simply delicious "Pineapple Coleslaw" is light, tangy and good for you! Serve it as a side dish for lunch with a tuna sandwich (or a scoop of tuna on top of it!) or a hamburger. It's also wonderful as a side dish to my "Gram's Cornflake Chicken" dish. - 129.266
Carrot Pineapple Slaw
In large bowl, toss together carrots, cabbage, pineapple and walnuts. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients including the reserved pineapple juice. Pour dressing over slaw; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours. - 24.6036
Pineapple Tuna Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
Combine cabbage, carrot, tuna and pineapple.
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, reserved pineapple juice, poppy seeds and onion.
Toss vegetable-tuna mixture lightly with dressing. - 30.6914
Line a large salad bowl or platter with red leaf lettuce.
In a separate bowl put all other salad ingredients except pecans; mix together.
Blend all ingredients for dressing, pour over the salad and toss.
Spoon salad into prepared bowl and sprinkle with pecans. - 37.7005
Combine cabbage, peppers, and pineapple.
Sprinkle with sugar and salt; stir to mix.
Let stand about 30 minutes.
Combine mayonnaise, citrus juice, and dry mustard; stir into cabbage mixture.
At serving time, sprinkle with celery seeds. - 33.5675
Apple Pineapple Slaw
Combine and toss till mayonnaise coats all ingredients.
Serve in lettuce-lined bowl;, trim with lemon-juice-sprinkled unpared apple wedges. - 24.2565
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together the shredded cabbage, cubed pineapple and mayonnaise (or salad dressing).
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Transfer the Pineapple Slaw to individual salad plates and serve fresh. - 30.7812
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
1) Chop the pineapple chunks and keep aside.
2) Take big bowl and mix the cabbage, carrot, onion, green and red peppers.
3) Add the pineapple pieces to the cabbage mixture.
4) Take mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, yogurt,... - 47.2906
Pineapple Cole Slaw
Place shredded cabbage in deep bowl.
Toss cabbage with onion, carrot, and pineapple.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Toss and... - 40.1973
Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 30.0244
Coleslaw With Fruits
Combine cabbage, pineapple, seedless raisins and 1/3 cup dressing.
Garnish 4 plates with lettuce, and top with salad mixture and remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 24.5721
1. In a bowl chill cabbage well and mix with celery, capsicum, pineapple, orange and grapes.
2. Let it chill again until needed.
3. To serve pour French Dressing over the salad and toss lightly. - 34.8331
1. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or... - 32.263
Fruit Coleslaw With Almonds
Combine the chilled cabbage with the pineapple and grapes.
Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Toss the cabbage lightly but thoroughly with the dressing and mound on a platter.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Chill before... - 40.0437
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 34.4139
Combine mandarin orange liquid, cabbage, salt, spices, and pepper.
Add oranges and pineapple, tossing all with a fork.
Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Chill well before serving. - 33.6699
1. Take a cup and add lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, pepper, currants, dates and caraway seeds.
2. Keep aside the dressing 15 minutes.
3. Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and dressing.
4. Toss to evenly coat.
5. Spoon onto individual... - 41.3201
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.8119
1) In a large bowl, add white cabbage, pineapple and diced apple.
2) Add vinaigrette dressing and most of lemon juice and toss.
3) Add walnuts, black olives and apple slices brushed with lemon juice to decorate the salad.
4) Garnish fruit... - 39.4798
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 34.6509
Pasta, Fruit And Nut Chicken Salad
Combine dressing and set overnight.
Cook macaroni and set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients but apples and let set for 1 to 24 hours.
Mix apples in just before serving. - 34.6923
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 42.4562
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 123.108