- » Pineapple Coconut Parfait
Pineapple Coconut Parfait Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple coconut parfait recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple coconut parfait recipes.
Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits is a simple and delicious dessert. It is a tasty and winning finishing touch to any dinner and I guarantee you its success. Trust me your guests will love the Pineapple-Coconut Parfaits. - 37.2793
Lime Pineapple Parfait
1. Pour boiling water over gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
2. Stir in apple juice; refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white—about 1 hour.
3. Fold pineapple into gelatin.
4. Pour into 4 parfait glasses or serving dishes. Refrigerate until firm.
5.... - 38.2527
Frozen Pina Colada Parfaits
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, juice, rum and cream of coconut.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon equal portions into 6 to 8 individual serving dishes.
Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Garnish as desired.
Return leftovers to freezer. - 28.8455
Pina Colada Parfaits
1. Take a medium saucepan; combine granulated sugar, and cornstarch in it. Mix.
2. Put egg, rum, and crushed pineapple with juice. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place the pan on medium high heat, stir constantly and cook for about 10 minutes or until the... - 100.061
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, ricotta, juice, and vanilla until blended; fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon one-third cheese mixture into 2 tall parfait glasses; add about 2 teaspoons peach and pineapple to each. Repeat layering twice; top with coconut and... - 29.9614
In a blender, process the tofu, juice concentrate, honey and almond extract until very smooth.
Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for another use.
Cut each apricot half into 2 or 3 pieces.
Spoon a few tablespoons of the tofu mixture into the bottoms of... - 37.0584
1. Process the tofu in a blender, juice concentrate, and almond extract until the total paste becomes smooth and consistent.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for next use.
3. Cut each of the apricot half into small pieces like 2-3 pieces.
4.... - 44.4092
Paradise Pudding Parfaits
1. In a medium bowl combine pineapple, banana, and mango; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together milk, coconut milk, and thawed juice concentrate. Add pudding mix to milk mixture; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. To... - 30.7538
Sparkling Melon Compote
Cut melon into balls with melon ball cutter.
Alternate cantaloupe and honeydew balls and the coconut in 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with a scoop of sherbet; fill glasses with grape juice. - 22.2261
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the fruits except whole strawberries, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until well chilled.
2) In each of the 6 parfait or sundae glasses, spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping and spoon over 1/2... - 39.558