- » Pineapple Coconut Dip
Pineapple Coconut Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple coconut dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple coconut dip recipes.
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with fresh fruit. - 25.4414
Fresh Fruit Smorgasbord Dip
Mix all ingredients together, adding rhubarb syrup until dip is proper consistency.
Delicious with banana slices (for a scalloped look, run a fork down the sides before slicing), fresh pineapple spears, whole strawberries, melon balls, or seedless grapes. - 26.5723
Beat eggs with milk in pie plate.
Combine corn flakes and coconut in another pie plate or shallow bowl.
Heat margarine on griddle over midium heat.
Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and then into coconut mixture, coating both sides.
Cook on... - 34.1266
Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Use black iron skillet, spray with nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of skillet with pineapple rings and place 1 cherry in center of pineapple ring.
Cover pineapple 1/4 inch thick with powdered sugar.
Cover sugar with Angel Flake coconut.
Mix and pour cake batter... - 35.1694
Cheese N' Pineapple Pupus
Serve pineapple chunks on picks, with bowls of other ingredients.
Dip pineapple first in mayonnaise, then in cheese and coconut. - 19.5422
Fruited Yogurt Dip
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy; add next 3 ingredients, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pineapple and coconut.
Serve with assorted fresh fruit. - 19.8828
Pina Colada Dip
In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend or process for 30 seconds.
Cover and chill for 11/2 hours to blend flavors. - 19.628
Fruited Yogurt Dip
1)Use an electric mixture and beat cream cheese at a medium speed until fluffy. 2)In the mixer add orange yogurt, brown sugar and lemon juice, beat it till nice smooth.
3)Remove the mixture and stir it in pineapple and coconut.
4)Serve the dip... - 29.297
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs And A Pot Of Gold For Dipping Delight
1. In skewers thread fruits alternatively , as desired.
2. In a bowl, add whipping topping, vanilla yogurt, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, mandarin, and vanilla extract. Mix it well.
3. Serve fruit kabobs with dipping delight. - 99.7471
Soften cream cheese; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well; chill. - 25.6477
Coconut Apricot Strips
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg yolks thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour into sugar mixture.
Press and flatten mixture to cover bottom of ungreased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x2".
Bake 10 min.
Remove from... - 32.6521
Combine sugar, water and corn syrup in sauce pan.
Boil until it spins a thread 2-inches long (248°F.).
Remove crystals from the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
Remove syrup from heat, stir in the coconut.
Boil in mixture until very... - 30.2348
Rum Dipping Sauce
Combine the pineapple juice, rum, coconut milk and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Chill, covered, until ready to serve. - 26.2407
Crudites With Caribbean Dip
1) For the dip, in a pan, add coconut and water and slowly boil while stirring.
2) Add in the chilli powder, cumin and coriander, then the garlic and peanut butter.
3) Without boiling, allow to cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Take off the heat and... - 42.7378
Frozen Chocolate Pineapple And Coco-nutty Bananas
Take your taste buds on a tropical trip for just a fraction of the cost! Learn how to dip and drizzle pineapple and bananas in chocolate. A perfect frozen dessert for a fun and nutty Valentine's Day recipe. - 103.165
Cointreau Flavored Ambrosia Bowl
1. To prepare the pineapple drain it reserving juice and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine Cointreau and pineapple juice; set aside.
3. Peel oranges removing white membrane and cut into 1/8- inch -thick slices.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into 1/8... - 41.167
1.Drain pineapple and keep the syrup aside.
2.Slice banana and coat with pineapple syrup by 3.dipping; to avoid browning.
4.Take a serving bowl, arrange half of pineapple, banana, orange, grapes on it.
5.Top the fruits with half the... - 40.7493
Remove skin and bones from the chicken breasts, keeping breasts whole.
Rinse and pat dry; set aside.
Cream the butter with the chili powder.
Blend in the coconut.
Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
Spoon one portion onto each breast, roll and skewer.
Tuck in... - 41.0358
Roast Sweet Sour Chickens
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Combine pineapple, dry bread cubes, coconut, chopped celery, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and poultry seasoning.
Drizzle with melted butter or margarine; toss lightly.
For moist stuffing, add the reserved... - 42.0774
The tropical shake is a fruity summer drink prepared with pina colada flavored yogurt and pineapple slices. Blened together, the tropical shake is garnished with pineapple slices and served chilled. - 23.3578
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 32.9647
1. In a shallow baking pan sprinkle chicken pieces with salt.
2. In a small bowl beat egg with pineapple-orange juice concentrate and pour over chicken pieces.
3. Keep in refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning pieces once.
4. Crush corn flakes if using... - 41.279
Slice bananas and dip into juice of mandarin oranges (this keeps them from turning dark).
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss lightly to blend fruit. - 21.3415
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Dip banana slices in reserved pineapple syrup.
Arrange half of each of the fruits in a 5-cup glass bowl.
Sprinkle with half of the coconut.
Arrange remaining fruits atop.
Pour reserved pineapple syrup over all.
Cover and... - 33.0842
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Slice banana on bias; dip in pineapple syrup to prevent browning.
Arrange half of each fruit in serving bowl; top with half the coconut, then remaining fruit.
Pour reserved pineapple syrup over.
At serving... - 37.1631
Candlestick Salad is a colorful salad and the makes the right pick to bring in the festive mood. This salad is easy to prepare and just takes a few minutes of yours for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Candlestick Salad. - 32.4959
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set aside.
Combine Cointreau and pineapple juice; set aside.
Peel oranges removing white membrane; cut into '1/8-inch-thick slices.
Peel bananas, and cut diagonally into 1/8-inch thick slices.
Dip banana slices into reserved... - 32.1829
Maui Fried Chicken
Cut fryers in half and dip in mixture of 1/2 cup flour, salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry chicken to a golden brown color.
Put chicken in baking pan and bake in oven at 350° F.till tender.
In a sauce pan, heat coconut milk but do not... - 39.1913
Fruit On Picks
1) Dip the slices of banana in orange juice. Roll slices in coconut.
2) On 10-inch wooden skewers, place the fruits, alternating cherries, chunks of pineapple, grapes and slices of banana. Continue placing the fruits till the skewers are... - 29.621
Polynesian Buffet Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine flour, salt, paprika, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in mixing bowl.
Add egg and liquid from pineapple slices; beat until well blended.
Dip chicken pieces in batter; shake off excess batter; roll... - 41.4418
1.Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
2.Slice the chicken into pieces and put monosodium glutamate and salt on both the sides of chicken.
3.Ina pie dish, mix egg and pineapple concentrate.
4.Ina separate pie dish, put butter and add bread... - 42.8541
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 26.8845
Wash spinach in two or three changes of water.
Chop finely and place it in a pan on medium heat.
Cover for first five minutes for cooking.
Uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until spinach is done.
Do not overcook or it will... - 43.1274
1. Sprinkle each of the chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoons of curry powder.
2. Add the Angostura bitters to it and spread it evenly with your fingers.
3. Roll a slice of prosciutto over1/3 of the banana and then roll it into the chicken breasts... - 46.6748
Blue Hawaiian Daiquiri
A fresh tropical cocktail like blue Hawaiian daiquiri is the best thing to enjoy in a hot summer evening. You can prepare this at your own bar, once you collect all the ingredients. Watch the video to learn about the cocktail recipe and just indulge in. - 141.918
Apricot Roll Ups
Apricot Roll Ups is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.7502
Orange Marmalade Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake, in a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in vanilla until smooth and stir in marmalade.
3. In a medium bowl, sift flour and baking soda together.
4. Into butter mixture... - 47.4796
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 46.86
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234
Pineapple Coconut Dip Recipes By Category
Pineapple Coconut Dip Dish: