- » Pineapple Chestnut
Pineapple Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple chestnut recipes.
Pineapple Chunks And Water Chestnuts
Wrap pineapple chunks with bacon.
Alternate with water chestnuts on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Mix maple syrup with lemon juice; brush over skewers.
Broil 3 minutes each side in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 23.9902
You May Also Like!
Water Chestnut Pineapple Roll Ups
Cut bacon slices into thirds.
Slice water chestnuts and drain pineapple thoroughly.
Wrap a slice of water chestnut and a piece of pineapple in bacon.
Secure with a food pick.
Broil about 4 inches below flame turning once or twice until excess fat is removed... - 26.899
Water Chestnut And Pineapple Roll Ups
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Wrap bacon slice around a chunk of pineapple and a slice of water chestnut.
3) Secure the bacon slice with a toothpick.
4) Place the prepared skewers on a broiling tray.
5) Broil about 3 inches below the... - 34.4907
Chicken Pineapple Bamboo And Chestnut Stir-fry
This Chicken With Pineapple is amazing ! Try out this chicken with pineapple gravy with noodles or any main course of your liking and tell me what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pineapple are welcome ! - 44.2345
Rumaki Brushed With Pineapple Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking 3 minutes, stirring often.
To prepare rumaki, arrange each liver half atop a water chestnut piece.
Wrap strip of bacon... - 43.609
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chestnuts
In 2-qt casserole place pork, onion, soy sauce and bouquet sauce.
Reserving juice, drain pineapple.
Add reserved juice to meat, stirring well.
Microwave at Medium (5) 30 Minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
In small bowl stir together water,... - 46.0937
Hot Chicken And Water Chestnut Salad
Place chicken breast halves in shallow glass or plastic dish; pour 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours.
Mix salad greens, water chestnuts, onion and pineapple.
Mix... - 39.3199
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
Microwave Sweet And Sour Water Chestnuts & Pork
1. Roll the pork over ginger and flour.
2. In a microwave oven, conventionally brown the dredged pork with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a 1 measure cup combine pineapple juice with ¼ cup flour, and water.
4. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar,... - 44.7631
Curried Turkey With Water Chestnuts
1) Cut the green onions and celery in diagonal slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Add onions, celery and peppers to sautÃ© until slightly browned.
4) Add almonds, water chestnuts and cooked turkey.
5) Add... - 47.5872
Sweet & Sour Pork Shoulder With Chestnuts
Dredge pork in mixture of flour and ginger.
Conventionally brown in oil on surface unit.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with pineapple juice and add water to measure 1 cup.
Add vinegar, soy, sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 7... - 46.6222