- » Pineapple Cashew
Pineapple Cashew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple cashew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple cashew recipes.
Iced Cashew Cream
1. In a grinder, liquidizer or food processor grind cashew nuts until powder.
2. In the blender container liquidize milk, honey, vanilla essence, ground nuts, rum and oil together until smooth.
3. Add pineapple and blend again.
4. Transfer to a... - 40.7202
Cashew Yam Casserole
1) Take a saucepan with water. Boil the water and cook the potatoes for 30 minutes in boiling water.
2) Drain the potatoes and peel them.
3) Mash the boiled potatoes.
4) Add salt, egg, cinnamon, juice and sugar. Beat the mixture... - 45.6623
Chicken Cashew Salad
1) Gently remove the meat part from the chicken bones.
2) Cut this chicken portion into bite-size pieces.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, soy sauce, and curry powder. Blend altogether.
5) In a... - 48.2477
Coconut Cashew Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan lightly.
3. Use floured hands to press the cookie dough on the bottom of the greased pan.
4. Sprinkle the dough evenly with chocolate pieces, coconut, pineapple,... - 41.3644
Sprinkle crushed macaroons with rum.
Whip cream with sugar, one half at a time, until it stands in peaks.
Fold crumbs and chopped cashews into the whipped cream.
Place 1 pineapple slice on each dessert plate, mound cream mixture in a pyramid, and put a cashew... - 26.0614
Chicken Pineapple Boat
Cut pineapple in half or quarter lengthwise.
Do not cut off top.
Scoop out pineapple from shell; remove core and cube.
Combine remaining ingredients, except cashews, with pineapple; mix well and heap into shells.
Sprinkle split cashews on top.
Makes 2 to 4... - 33.7492
Chicken Pineapple Canapes
Place chicken breasts in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Discard skin and cooking liquid.
Chop into small pieces.
In medium bowl combine celery, green pepper, onion and butter.
Microwave... - 41.5948
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, a little off center.
Remove pulp, keeping larger shell intact, and discard core.
Chop pineapple finely or process in an electric blender.
Measure 2 cups of pineapple and juice.
Add to whipping cream along with sugar and lime... - 34.2385
Kesari is a very easy dish that can be prepared quickly.
Adding pineapple along adds extra flavour and its tanginess contradicts the swetness of the kesari. The cooked pineapple in the kesari can be relished by even toothless gums. - 45.4862
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat shortening, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda and salt and... - 34.7914
Haandi Chicken With Pineapple Chunks
1. Reserve 6 of the cashew nuts and grind the rest in a spice grinder. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Dry roast the reserved cashews in a warmed frying pan for about 1 1/2 minutes, moving the cashews around the pan while roasting.
2. Drain the juice from the... - 40.7612
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Chicken salads can get a little bland in flavor and color. Try this new twist that is full of fresh vegetables, the sweet taste of grilled pineapple and the light flavor of Greek Yogurt. - 0
Combine brown sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling and boil rapidly until reduced to half its volume.
Add pineapple and poach for minutes.
Remove pineapple and keep syrup warm.
Fry bread slices in butter in a skillet until golden.
Lay these... - 37.213
First heat a pan, add pineapple pieces and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix it well and cook till pineapple are tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry raisins and cashews and keep aside.
In the same pan fry sooji till the raw smell has gone.
Now add boiling water and... - 45.5523
Pineapple Ice Cream Kale Green Smoothie
This delicious pineapple ice cream green smoothie is so mouth watering and completely UN-kale-tasting, and it tastes just like pineapple ice cream! The original recipe calls for water and unsweetened coconut, but you can easily substitute with store bought or... - 0
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 45.568
This Pineapple Boat is a desire ! Just scoop out the pulp, blend in cream and sugar along with the pulp and fill the shell. Refrigerate and just enjoy after some time ! Isn't this pineapple boat simply great for a dessert ? Try this and let me know if you... - 30.1306
1.In a large bowl, mix 1/2 chunks of pineapple with chicken, celery, green onion, lemon juice, salt, cashew nuts and mayonnaise.
2.Take pastry shell and fil it with chicken mixture and press the shell gently.
3.Keep the pastries in... - 33.736
Pineapple Coconut Curry
Heat the onions and curry sprigs in 3 tablespoons of ghee in a vessel and keep it over a medium flame.
When soft and pink, lower the flame and add asafoetida and gram flour, stir for 2 minutes and add the ground masala and cook for 3 minutes.
Then add the... - 34.9816
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
Curried Chicken On Pineapple Rings
Combine yogurt, chutney, curry powder, coriander, garlic salt, mustard, and cayenne; blend well and set aside.
Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices; combine with chicken, pepper, oranges, raisins, and onion.
Peel and core pineapple.
Cutting crosswise, slice off 6... - 41.136
Tanzanian Pineapple Salad
Try our Tanzanian Pineapple Salad.
Tanzanian Pineapple Salad is too good to miss. If you ever visit Tanzania and miss to taste this salad, you know that you will miss a lot.
Try this easy and delicious at home now! - 0
Pineapple Orange Juice Smoothie & Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Being raw vegan doesn’t mean you cannot treat delicious food to your guest. Megan Elizabeth prepares two delicious raw vegan dishes for her friends. They are Pineapple orange smoothie and Apple cinnamon oatmeal with cashew as the replacement for cereals.... - 138.275
Alohan Style Pineapple Rice
In a mood to have something healthy. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Aloha Style Pineapple Rice. A great dish which is very tasty and healthy at the same time. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 104.406
Pineapple Chicken Salad Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix beans, frankfurters, pineapple, chopped onion, sugar, catsup and mustard.
3.Take a 2 quart casserole and with a spatula, put the mixture in it.
4.Put the casserole in the oven and... - 42.4951
Pork And Pineapple Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, add pork, corn starch, salt, and pepper. Stir.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat. Pour oil and insert pork in it. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes or until brown.
3. Throw garlic, white part of onion, and gingerroot. Mix and... - 102.441
Melt butter and cook onion and green pepper until soft.
Add pineapple, honey, vinegar and soy sauce.
Dissolve cornstarch in bouillon and add to pineapple mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in chicken and cashews.
Fill warm crepes and... - 37.4047
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 42.9543
Combine broth, white wine, sherry, sugar, and cornstarch in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until sauce is clear, stirring once.
Combine chicken, green and red peppers, green onions, bamboo shoots,... - 39.3665
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 44.9006
1. In a Popcorn Pumper, make the popcorn and measure out one quart for use. Store the rest of the popcorn for later use.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the butter and heat till completely melted over medium heat
3. Add the sugars to... - 45.1779
Salad A La Oriental (china)
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Marinate bean sprouts in pineapple syrup for 15 minutes; drain.
Toss together bean sprouts, pineapple chunks, lettuce, orange sections and cashews.
Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce.
Add to salad ingredients and toss gently to... - 31.0952
Sweet & Sour Fillets
Arrange fillets in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the cooking time.
In 1 -qt casserole combine brown sugar, cornstarch, chives... - 41.4872
Navrathan Korma - Vegetable Korma
Creamy, yummy gravy curry which goes well with any Indian bread.Follow the step by step instructions to make this delicious curry at home to impress your family and friends. - 0
Molokhia Fruit Squares
Combine all ingredients except syrup and pack in shallow cake pan.
Chill thoroughly several hours.
Cut in 2-inch squares and serve topped with syrup and a spot of whipped cream. - 27.102
Polynesian Turkey Salad
Polynesian Turkey Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. The chilled turkey salad is something you would never want to miss out on! - 37.8703
Lamb Fiji Island Surprise
Have the butcher remove all the bones from the lamb racks and trim all the fat.
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Roll the pastry out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4" (6 mm) thick.
Cut into two squares.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and sear the... - 43.5793
Combine cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, onion, and cashews in a medium bowl, toss gently.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Add to cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 34.6202
Combine cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, onion, and cashews in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Add to cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 32.0188
Ananas Ka Muzaffar
Annanas Ka Muzaafar has a great taste. Annanas Ka Muzaafar gets its taste from rice mixed with lemon juice and flavored with pineapple essence. Annanas Ka Muzaafar is loved by many people. - 41.127
Raw Food Desserts
Dessert not always have to be decadent or sinful. Hard to believe? Then you have to try making this raw food dessert at home to know how healthful some desserts can be. This one's so quick and easy to make that you won't mind making it in your kitchen for... - 105.597
Yogurt Fruit Dessert
1. In a glass dessert bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
2. Gently fold the oats into the honeyed yogurt.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the yogurt to chill overnight.
4. Mix prepared fruits with lemon juice to prevent... - 46.2402
1 Season the chicken inside and out.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Mix the stuffing ingredients and place inside the chicken.
2 Place the chicken in a roasting pan and sprinkle with oil.
Cover with aluminium foil and roast in the preheated... - 44.9952
Aloha Tea Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Put coconut in ungreased shallow pan.
4) Bake for 4 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) In large bowl add granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat... - 51.0434
Haddock With Tropical Chutney
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, 3 tablespoons reserved juice, orange, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Place haddock steaks in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 36.9316
Spicy Malabar Chicken Biryani
If you love spice not just in your life but in food as well, try this Spicy Malabar chicken biryani. This Indian rice preparation takes a little longer to prepare but the end result is worth the wait. This goes best with an accompaniment like yoghurt or salad. - 110.025
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.4388
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 39.7058
Chicken Salad For 50
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine the first six dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Fold in cashews just before serving. - 38.1073
Turkey Salad Polynesian
In large bowl, combine turkey pineapple, celery, mayonnaise, chutney curry powder and salt; toss lightly.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, slice banana.
Add to turkey mixture along with peanuts.
Serve in lettuce cups; garnish with... - 33.5656
Fruit N Nut Freeze
1. In a saucepan, add water, sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
2. Add pineapple, orange juice, lemon juice, banana, and ginger to the sugar syrup.
3. Into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, pour the... - 39.5066
Stir Fry Chicken
1. Heat a wok and add olive oil into it.
2. Next, add the chicken into the wok and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir.
4. Remove the chicken onto a plate.
5. In the same wok, add snowpeas and onions and let it cook down for 2... - 122.749
Hawaiian Pork is a delicious and addictive pork dish. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Hawaiian Pork for yourself! - 44.2499
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.8446
How To Make Malabar Ghee Rice
This traditional Malabar Rice dish, is often considered as a vegetarian substitute for biryani and always features on festive occasions in Kerala. It’s rich with hydrogenated vegetable fat, fragrant with spices and sweet with fruits. This recipe is a vegan... - 93.6799
Mandarin Shrimp Salad
Combine all dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Cut shrimp into halves or thirds. Toss shrimp with celery, onion, green pepper, and lettuce. Add enough dressing to... - 34.9407
Curried Fruity Chicken Salad
1) In large bowl mix together cooked pasta, pineapple, chicken, cantaloupe, grapes, and celery.
2) In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry, and season taste.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture into fruit mixture until well... - 42.1074
1. Heat oil in a pan and brown the pork by batches; remove and drain excess oil on paper towels
2. Add onion, garlic and sugar to the pan and fry for five minutes
3. Add chilli, coriander and turmeric, fry for a minute and then add chicken stockand... - 40.3008
If you are looking for a nutritious treat to serve on festive days, Navratan Korma is just what will satiate your palate. It is a variation of vegetable korma, which uses a combination of 9 different veggies, fruits and nuts! Here is a simple recipe to... - 46.5523
Easy way to make Vegetable Biriyani with frozen vegetables. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. - 113.055
Curried Chicken & Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, chutney, curry powder, coriander, garlic salt, and mustard.
Season to taste with red pepper, adding a pinch at a time; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, green pepper, oranges, pineapple, raisins, and... - 43.3583
Tropical Crab Sandwiches
This Tropical Crab Sandwiches is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible Tropical Crab Sandwiches is something you must not want to miss out on! - 37.3902
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
This is a traditional Navratan Korma recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Navratan Korma is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan .... - 44.7173
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
Malabar Chicken / Mutton Biriyani
Malabar Chicken Biriyani.
Showing you an easy way to make delicious Biryani.
I like to use olive oil, the healthiest option, but if you want a richer taste use ghee instead of oil in the recipe. - 0
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Pineapple Cashew Recipes By Category