- » Pineapple Butterscotch
Pineapple Butterscotch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple butterscotch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple butterscotch recipes.
Grilled Bananas And Pineapple With Butterscotch Sauce
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the butter scotch sauce, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the brown sugar and cream and bring to a boil,... - 48.2571
1) In a saucepan put syrup, lemon juice, sugar and butter. Heat butter till melted, stirring in between.
2) Mix custard powder,pineapple and water and blend syrup mixture.
3) Stir and bring to boil stirring.
4) Simmer till thickened.
5)serve... - 40.8286
You May Also Like!
Pear Butterscotch Crisp
For fresh pears, peel, cut in half lengthwise, remove core, and dip into lemon juice in water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Drain canned pears.
Place pear halves cut-side-down in a greased casserole.
Combine dry ingredients and cut in shortening... - 28.4129
Butterscotch Upside Down Pudding
Vary the fruit topping for this pudding by using apple rings, sliced pears or orange segments.
Grease an 8 inch shallow cake pan and arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom with a cherry in the center of each.
Dissolve the sugar and melt the butter in a... - 40.1689
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until caramels can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with... - 24.3582
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, whipping cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until caramels can be stirred smooth. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue or chafing dish to keep warm. Spear Dippers with... - 21.8537
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Caramel Apple Salad
Mix Cool Whip, pudding and pineapple.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate until serving. - 26.1837
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a 'large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, alternately with pineapple and juice, with... - 36.1887
Sweet Blue Heaven Martini
Revel in some tropical pleasure with blue heaven martini. Sweet, bright and cheery, this drink brings to your lips a rainbow of flavors ranging from pineapple to orange to butterscotch and vanilla. Intensely flavored and colored, this drink is a must-have for... - 97.2803
Hawaiian Hula Muffins
Hawaiian hula muffins echo the exotic taste of hawaii. Baked with sour cream and butterscotch flavored crushed hard candies, it is the pineapples that makes these muffins hawaiian in flavor. Bake up these exotic beatuies and watch them dissapear any day. - 41.6868
Harvest Patchwork Cake
To Make Carrot-Pumpkin Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater, shred carrots.
Measure 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
In same workbowl (no need to wash it) with the metal blade, pulse flour, sugar, baking... - 43.2616