- » Pineapple Boat Salad
Pineapple Boat Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple boat salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple boat salad recipes.
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 34.726
Fresh Pineapple Salad Boats
Cut pineapples in half lengthwise through stem portion, too.
Using grapefruit or paring knife, loosen fruit from skin close to eyes to make pineapple shells.
Discard core; dice pineapple.
Pare and slice oranges crosswise.
Line 3 pineapple shells with orange... - 29.5959
Chicken Pineapple Boat
Cut pineapple in half or quarter lengthwise.
Do not cut off top.
Scoop out pineapple from shell; remove core and cube.
Combine remaining ingredients, except cashews, with pineapple; mix well and heap into shells.
Sprinkle split cashews on top.
Makes 2 to 4... - 33.9003
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.3159
Pineapple And Cheese Boats
1) Quarter pineapple lengthwise with top attached to each quarter.
2) Cut away from peel and make cubes. Reserve the shells.
3) In a large bowl, add pineapple cubes, cheese, cucumber and nuts.
4) Pour dressing over salad and toss to... - 43.3023
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.6704
Pineapple Shrimp Boats
1 Cook shrimps, following the label directions; drain.
2 Place in a medium-size bowl.
3 In a jar with tight-fitting lid,combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, sugar, paprika, ginger and salt ; shake well to mix.
4 Pour over shrimps; cover. Chill... - 42.7176