- » Pineapple Boat
Pineapple Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple boat recipes.
1. Halve pineapple, cutting through leaves and down to base. (The greengrocer may do this for you.)
2. Remove the fruit in slices, without piercing the skin.
3. Discard the hard core and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
4. Wash and hull strawberries. Cut... - 43.9886
Pineapple Boat Aloha
1) Halve the pineapples longitudinally.
2) Remove the pulp leaving the ½ inch sized shells bare.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Remove core and cut the pineapple pulp into small bite sized pieces.
5) Add strawberries and bananas to it and toss gently... - 36.9414
Pineapple Potato Boats
Scrub potatoes; prick with fork.
Bake in 325°F oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out potatoes, reserving shells.
Mash potatoes; blend in cheese spread and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Beat in enough milk to make fluffy.
Pile into... - 34.7188
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, a little off center.
Remove pulp, keeping larger shell intact, and discard core.
Chop pineapple finely or process in an electric blender.
Measure 2 cups of pineapple and juice.
Add to whipping cream along with sugar and lime... - 34.2385
Pineapple Dream Boat
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown. Using paring knife, cut out and discard core running down center of each pineapple half. Cut out pineapple from shell halves in large chunks and reserve (use a grapefruit knife, if you have one, since it cuts out... - 32.6269
This Pineapple Boat is a desire ! Just scoop out the pulp, blend in cream and sugar along with the pulp and fill the shell. Refrigerate and just enjoy after some time ! Isn't this pineapple boat simply great for a dessert ? Try this and let me know if you... - 30.1306
Split pineapple lengthwise into quarters, leaving plume attached to each quarter.
With a sharp knife, separate flesh from shell in one piece.
Trim away core.
Return each long section of flesh to its shell and cut it vertically into 1/2-inch wedges.
Stick a... - 28.5943
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise, leaving plume intact.
With a grapefruit knife cut between the peel and fruit and slice underneath the core.
Remove the fruit section and cut crosswise into 3/4 inch slices.
Return to shell poking every other slice in... - 24.9815
Pineapple Boats is a simple treat and can be relied upon for last minute preparations. You just need two ingredients to brew this Pineapple Boats. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and rich tasting Pineapple Boats. - 22.6437
Pineapple Boat Recipes By Category