- » Pineapple Blintz
Pineapple Blintz Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple blintz recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple blintz recipes.
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for 20 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and fold in the pineapple.
Meanwhile, place the egg whites in a medium bowl and whisk until... - 42.9463
1. Put the yogurt in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or yogurt cheese funnel.
2. Place over a bowl and keep it aside for 20 minutes to drain properly.
3. Place in a bowl and fold in the pineapple.
4. In the mean time, whish egg whites until frothy.
5.... - 40.9896
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; blend well.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except butter, blintzes and sour cream.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the filling along one "side" of each blintze.
Fold over edges to form a rectangle.
Roll... - 34.6031
You May Also Like!
Sift flour into water; beat until smooth.
Beat in 3 eggs, butter and salt.
Pour just enough batter into hot, lightly greased skillet to cover bottom of skillet.
Tilt skillet to spread batter evenly.
Cook until underside of cake is browned and top... - 42.2469
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 44.5774
1) In a bowl sift the flour and then add in the water and beat till a smooth batter is obtained
2) Add in 3 eggs, butter and the salt and mix well
3) Heat a skillet, and add enough batter to cover the bottom of the pan
4) Tilt the pan to spread... - 45.0037
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2.Mix cottage cheese, vanilla , salt and eggs and blend until smooth mixture is formed.
3.Put the cheese filling in the crepes with the help of a spoon.
4.Once filled, roll up the crepes.
5.Take a... - 41.5051