- » Pineapple Barbecue Chicken
Pineapple Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple barbecue chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple barbecue chicken recipes.
Chicken Pieces With Pineapple
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix pineapple, sugar and rum together in small saucepan; bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Rub limes all over chicken pieces.
Pour the pineapple mixture over and refrigerate 1 hour.
Place chicken pieces on hot grill.
Cook,... - 31.4372
You May Also Like!
Planning a barbecue party with friends this weekend, check out this chicken recipe just right for the occasion. Watch this Chinese recipe by Marie wong on how to make barbecued skewer chicken using chicken breasts and a marinade and a serving sauce as well.... - 56.6176
Chicken And Pineapple Kebabs
Cut chicken, half the pineapple and the peppers into 3cm pieces.
Thread chicken, pineapple and pepper onto skewers.
Blend or process remaining pineapple, mint leaves, honey, oil and lemon juice until smooth.
Brush some of the pineapple mixture over... - 35.2511
Pineapple Barbecued Chicken
Stir together undrained pineapple, corn syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, ginger and pepper in a small bowl.
Place chicken skin side down, in a shallow roasting pan; top with half the pineapple mixture.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 30 minutes.
Turn... - 39.6711
Oven Barbecued Pineapple Chicken
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in pineapple juice, catsup, vinegar, chili powder, ginger, allspice, soy sauce, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until sauce boils.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if... - 39.6538
Bbq Pineapple Wings
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut... - 97.3259
Chili Basted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, cut through each chicken along both sides of backbone.
Place each chicken, skin side up, on a flat surface and press... - 31.7744
Sweet And Sour Barbecue Sauce
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and red pepper for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Place soy sauce, honey, tomato paste (puree), cornflour and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Stir cornflour mixture into vegetables, then stir in stock or water.... - 33.7901
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
Sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with a great blend of spices. Made with fruit juice and orange marmalade marinade for a fruity flavor the sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is pepped up with added teriyaki sauce.... - 46.3715
Chicken Pineapple Kebabs
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
2. Thread the chicken cubes, one pineapple cube and one pumpkin cube onto each skewer.
3. Brush chicken with the combined garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and... - 35.0292
Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce
Combine ingredients well.
Brush on broiler-fryer halves or quarters frequently until they are done. - 23.4052