- » Pineapple Almond Fruit Dip
Pineapple Almond Fruit Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pineapple almond fruit dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pineapple almond fruit dip recipes.
Pineapple Almond Cheese Spread
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and soy sauce until smooth.
Stir in pineapple, almonds, green pepper and onion.
Use to stuff celery stalks or serve as dip with assorted... - 29.8777
Fresh Fruit Smorgasbord Dip
Mix all ingredients together, adding rhubarb syrup until dip is proper consistency.
Delicious with banana slices (for a scalloped look, run a fork down the sides before slicing), fresh pineapple spears, whole strawberries, melon balls, or seedless grapes. - 26.5723
Toasted Almond Fruit Cake
Cover the almonds with boiling water; let stand 5 min.; drain and slip off skins.
Then place the almonds in a large shallow pan with the melted fat and bake to a golden brown in a moderately hot oven of 375º F.—about 20 min.; then chop them... - 38.7925
Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Mix the sugar and egg yolks; add the lemon juice and pineapple syrup.
Cook in top of double boiler, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add 1 1/2 tablespoons gelatine which has been soaked in 1/2 cup cold water.
When partly set fold in 1/2 cup finely... - 36.4809
A Platter Of Fruit Hors D'oeuvres
For the summer hors d'oeuvre plate select some of the fruits above and prepare as follows: Dip the peach slices in freshly chopped pistachio nuts or almonds, the pineapple segments in finely chopped mint leaves, the strawberries, blackberries or raspberries... - 25.3245
Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Let chocolate cool until about to set and then warm again gently.
Cut pineapple rings into wedges as illustrated.
Dip pineapple pieces and apricots into chocolate to half-coat fruit.
Drain on a rack.
Stick an... - 26.736
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 46.0188
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 43.3538
Flaming Polynesian Ham With Curried Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit; mix well.
Place over direct high flame; stir in pineapple juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice, cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Reduce flame... - 38.5678
Whole Wheat Christmas Stollen
FOR GETTING READY
1) With a plastic cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting to coarsely chop the nuts, apricots and... - 45.8674
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 49.009
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234
English Plum Pudding
In a large bowl, combine first fourteen ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, honey, spices, salt, suet or butter and mix well with your hands.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Stir in orange juice... - 41.6563
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.1882