- » Pineapple
Pineapple is a sweet and sour fruit that is obtained from the tropical pineapple plant. Pineapple tree is botanically called ‘Ananas comosus’. Pineapple has juicy flesh that varies from yellow to white ... More »
Holiday Special Pineapple Casserole
When you are looking for something to have along with ham, safely bet for pineapple casserole. The unusual combination of pineapple with Ritz cracker, sugar and cheddar cheese lends this dish much of its character. It’s so good that once you have tried it,... - 136.214
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 131.122
Pineapple Upside Down Dessert
This dessert seems to be a failed upside down. The pineapple caramelizes and sticks to the pan so when you invert it the cake crumbles. No worries! You will spoon it into ramekins and serve it with ice cream. Your pineapple will be caramelized, chewy and... - 125.385
Sweet Pineapple Sauté
All of you sweet toothers, here is something too good for your taste buds. Sweet pineapple sauté is going to offer you an exotic exuberance of flavor. In this video, chef delicately prepares the dish, so follow her to learn and reproduce. - 124.536
Pineapple Bomber is a bomb. It is creamy and delicious, but it builds its own unique flavor. No single flavor takes control. Derrick brings together Captain Morgan, southern comfort, amaretto and pineapple juice to make the Pineapple Bomber. - 120.336
Bbq Spicy Pineapple
Wondering what to serve as dessert in your barbeque party - this BBQ spicy pineapple will be the best treat for your guests. It's so easy to prepare that you can put them on the same grill, where you are preparing the main course. Check with the video and get... - 119.95
Pineapple & Pork Al Pastor
Some how the tangy flavor of pineapple always works well with the pork. The grilled pork is simply succulent and utterly delicious. You'll have to taste the Pineapple & Pork Al Pastor to believe it. Check out this video and learn this recipe. Mazel Tov! - 119.294
The Nutty Colada
Here's a drink is nuttier than the Klumps family! This is a little coconut rum shooter, best if you utilize your own custom rum. It is a heady blend of Coconut Rum, Amaretto, and Pineapple Juice. Watch and learn from Derrick as he makes this colada in this... - 117.977
The Honolulu Lulu Too Cocktail
Derrick is presenting a remake of the Honolulu Lulu with the Kahlua this time. Make sure that you watch the Honolulu Lulu Cocktail video too. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 116.935
Modern Upside Down Pineapple Cake
This Modern Upside Down Pineapple Cake will charm your entire family and friends with its luscious taste and moist texture. This is so yum compared to the traditional fruit cakes. Have a look at this video for the details of this beautiful cake. Happy... - 108.079
Tangy Pineapple Pork Ribs
Wanna make the pork ribs little different and exotic in the coming weekend - don't worry, here is this easy and simple recipe of tangy pineapple pork ribs, which is surely going to make your weekend meal something very special. Adding pineapple juice to cook... - 100.946
Deep Fried Pineapple
1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in... - 100.371
Pineapple Cilantro Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pineapple and cilantro and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into a glass.
3. Serve the drink chilled.
You can carry this drink around as a healthy option. You only need to keep it chilled. - 99.1015
Pineapple Kale Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water, kale leaf, pineapple and chia gel and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into glasses.
3. Add ice cubes
4. Serve cold. - 97.3198
Spicy Mango Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine chopped pineapple, red bell pepper, and cilantro.
2. Add spicy Thai mango sauce, and mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
3. Serve spicy mango pineapple salsa with tortilla chips. - 96.1244
Baked Scalloped Pineapple
Need a delectable side dish to complement your smoked ham or sausage? Try Betty's scalloped pineapples. Refreshing, zesty, and juicy chunks of pineapple crushed and baked makes for a treat to die for. Plus, its such a cinch to make that you will bite your... - 92.0342
Soul Delicious Pineapple Special
Soul delicious Dishes, soul food cooking, healthy soul food, chef Mel, healthy dessertsBarak Obama shout out, Pineapple Martini - 88.3118
The other day I saw a pineapple at the supermarket and I had a sudden urge to buy it.
Mmm pineapple ... a little bit of tropics amongst all this snow.
I had an idea to make something with pineapple and chocolate. Kind of like pineapple lumps. - 87.6759
Bursting with juicy flavors, this sweet-tart summertime fruit tastes yum when grilled. Grilling gives an extra kick to this tropical fruit and cuts down the sweetness. You can devour them on their own or pair them with your flank steaks if you don't have any... - 81.7342
Pineapple Bran Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
Melt butter in small bowl at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in 1/4 cup cereal and the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
In 1-cup measure combine milk and 1/4 cup cereal.
Let... - 48.9807
Pineapple Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a mixing bowl, to combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and bran. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off until coarsely... - 48.823
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 48.7315
Cucumber Pineapple Aspic
1) Drain out pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) In a medium bowl, add boiling water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Stir to dissolve.
3) Add reserved pineapple liquid, vinegar and salt.
4) Keep in a bowl of ice for 35 minutes and stir... - 48.5621
Buffet Shrimp Pineapple
Buffet shrimp pineapple is a wholesome dish that can be served with rice or noodles. You will enjoy it, if you love seafood. The sweet, tangy flavor of pineapple and lime juice is just great with shrimp and makes an excellent combination with shrimp. - 47.4876
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 47.443
Pineapple Angel Dessert
The pineapple angel dessert is prepared with gelatin and pineapples. Folded in with added whipped topping, the pineapple angel dessert is a frozen dessert made with alternating layers of cake pieces and pineapple gelatin mix. Sprinkled with coconut and... - 47.0467
Kesari is a very easy dish that can be prepared quickly.
Adding pineapple along adds extra flavour and its tanginess contradicts the swetness of the kesari. The cooked pineapple in the kesari can be relished by even toothless gums. - 47.0459
Roast Duckling With Pineapple
1. Remove the giblets and place in a saucepan.
2. Cover with cold water.
3. Bring to a boil then let simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Strain and discard the giblets reserving the stock.
5. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
6.... - 46.9618
To make pillows:
1. Into medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Using two knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add water and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. On lightly floured pastry cloth, knead dough... - 46.7582
Saute Of Foie With Peppered Pineapple
1)Combine together Sichuan pepper and coriander.
2)Coat pineapple with this mixture and also add in pepper and salt.
3)Saute in duck fat or olive oil until pineapple turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
4)Combine together vinegar and olive oil.
5)Add... - 46.5663
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.3159
Pineapple Drop Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in pineapple,... - 46.239
Lite Pineapple Perfect
Combine graham cracker crumbs margarine and oil.
Press evenly onto bottompf 8";spring form pan.
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water and let cool till lukewarm.
In blender or food processor thoroughly mix cottage cheese and sugar.
Slowly add the... - 46.1259
Chilled Pineapple Mallow
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Pineapple Mallow - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Pineapple Mallow is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 45.9878
1. Preheat the oven
2. Arrange alternate layers of apples and pineapple on the 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3. Sprinkle the slies with lemon juice
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle this over the fruit
5. Cover the casserole... - 45.8668
Pineapple Top Layers
Pineapple top layers is a lovely cream cheese and fruit dessert made with added gelatin. Prepared with bananas and pineapple, the pineapple top layers is made with lemon and lime raspberry gelatin and has a wonderful explosion of flavors in each bite. chilled... - 45.8401
1. Drain juice from pineapple; heat juice and reserve pineapple.
2. In a large bowl, soak gelatin in water until soft.
3. Stir in lemon or lime juice, hot pineapple juice, salt and vanilla.
4. Refrigerate mixture until consistency is... - 45.4504
Buffet Shrimp Pineapple
1) Split the large shrimp longitudinally and cross wise.
2) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and place over direct heat.
3) Melt butter in it.
4) Add the shrimp and cook while stirring continuously until they become pink and are tinged with... - 45.2936
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 45.2686
1. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and beat well using a fork. Keep aside.
2. In a 9 inch x 9 inch pan, spread ½ quantity crackers/ wafers uniformly. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and sugar and mix well.
4.... - 45.0976
Duckling With Pineapple
1) Cut duckling into quarters.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for about 1 hour until soft.
3) Save the broth and debone the duck.
4) Slice meat into bite-size pieces and keep aside.
5) Drain the liquid from mushrooms, reserving for later... - 45.0339
Cut squash in half crosswise.
Scoop out seeds.
Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
Place in 9-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into squash quarters.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 45.0315
Stuffed Fresh Pineapple
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the center and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Cut ham into cubes.
4. Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
5. Core apple and cut into thin slices.
6. In a bowl mix all the above ingredients.
7. Spoon the... - 44.9533
1) Take a greased deep loose-bottomed 9-inch springform cake pan.
2) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and then layer uniformly over the bottom of the prepared cake pan.
4) In the meantime, take a... - 44.8146
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F .
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the pheasant, ham, wine and pineapple.
3) Rub the mixture over the pheasant pieces.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the pineapple slices, then the... - 44.6538
Curried Shrimps In Pineapples
1 Cut the shrimps into halves.
2 Cut the pineapple into halves and using a sharp knife, scoop out the meat.
3 Cut the pineapple meat into cubes.
4 In a bowl mix together pineapple cubes and shrimps.
5 In a pan, melt butter and... - 44.423
1) Take a large flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the onion gently in it for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent, but not colored.
3) Slightly increase the flame.
4) Toss the veal cubes in the oil in... - 44.4094
1) Preheat oven to 450°F before broiling.
2) Quarter pineapples lengthwise right through the green leaves.
3) Core and slice fruit in small pieces.
4) Cover pineapple and strawberries with rum and fruit sugar and chill in... - 44.3622
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.3587
This Pineapple Crunchies is something I used to look for whenever mum served me my cup of evening tea. Here's a truly awesome recipe for a delicious snack! Try it out and enjoy! - 44.3365
Fluffy Pineapple Dessert
1) Blend together vanilla, melted butter, and wafer crumbs.
2) Take a baking dish, spread the mixture, and let chill until set.
3) In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, and gelatin.
4) Stir in pineapple juice, remove pan from heat, and then stir in the... - 44.2012
Prawns N Pineapple
1. Shell prawns and cut lengthwise from the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of sherry, soy sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, and ginger.
3. Add prawns to the marinade and mix well.
4. Cover... - 44.165
Pineapple Bran Bread
Using metal blade, process nuts with on-off bursts until chopped; set aside.
Process flour, baking powder, soda, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; set aside.
Cut butter in chunks.
Process butter and sugar for 15 seconds or until well mixed.
Add egg and process... - 44.1397
Marinated Pineapple Wedges
1) In a 2-cup glass measure, combine together the water, apple juice, lime juice and rind and allspice.
2) Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, till boiling.
3) Let the mixture cool for a bit and then add the liqueur. Stir well and set... - 44.1064
Sweet Potatoesâ€”pineapple Rings
1 In a bowl, add sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, orange juice, pumpkin pie spice, orange peel, pecans and raisins, mix well.
2 Drain pineapple slices well.
3 In a baking dish, place the pineapple slices.
4 On top of each pineapple slice,... - 43.902
Fresh Pineapple Surprise
Fresh Pineapple Surprise is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fresh Pineapple Surprise; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.8723
1) Grease a 8-inch (20-cm) sponge flan tin with butter.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
3) Dust the sponge flan tin with flour and castor sugar.
4) On a square of greaseproof paper sift flour. Keep aside.
5) In a... - 43.8262
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take the pineapple out and keep aside the can liquid.
3. Blend butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Put a tablespoon of vanilla and pineapple syrup in the mixture.
5. Put cornflakes in the mixture and... - 43.5618
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 43.2312
Pineapple Soda is a wonderful treat that you can surprise your kids whith ona hot summer afternoon. The delicious Pineapple Soda is received at my place with a lot of excitement. Try it out for yourself! - 43.1827
Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple
The Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple is a spanish recipe for preparing pork. Cooked with beef stock and sherry, the lomo of pork with pineapples is savory and spicy with the soft and mild taste of pineapples. The Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple is perfect for dinner... - 43.0364
1. Drain out the juice from the pineapple reserve tin. Chop coarsely pineapple flesh.
2. In a saucepan, mix together juice, pineapple juice, sugar, butter and lemon juice. Heat over medium flame and boil.
3. In a small basin, mix... - 42.8064
Tropical Pineapple Delight
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of reserved juice, adding water to make 1 cup if needed.
3) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
4)... - 42.7624
Pineapple Plum Glazed Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops and melt in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings; brown the chops well on both sides in drippings.
Reduce heat (220°).
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving... - 42.7615
1) Use chocolate wafers to prepare a crumb crust.
2) In top of a double boiler, place marshmallows and the 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
3) Heat the water to boil and wait for melting the marshmallows.
4) Remove from heat and allow... - 42.5504
Pink Party Mold
1) Over a double boiler, heat and dissolve the marshmallows in the milk.
2) Soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then stir in the marshmallow mixture to dissolve.
3) Stir in the peel, food coloring, citrus juices and sugar, then... - 42.5369
1) Place pineapple chunks on skewers (4-each).
2) Arrange the skewer in a baking dish (of 12x8 inch) and keep it aside.
3) Meanwhile, microwave butter for about half to one minutes, till the butter melts.
4) Add rum to the butter and stir in well.
5)... - 42.4441
Pineapple squares are fruity pineapple and gelatin desserts prepared with cream. Molded and spread with a cream and cake crumb mix, the pineapple squares are best served chilled and are fun to make and serve. They are soft and delicious with a hint of lemony... - 42.3762
Pineapple Jewel Squares
Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Add pineapple syrup; cool.
Blend cheese with 3 tablespoons sugar,... - 42.3423
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 42.323
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) In a saucepan, add crushed pineapple along with syrup and juices.
3) Let it boil, remove from heat, cool, and let it set until almost set.
4) Beat egg whites until stiff and then stir in sugar.
5) Stir... - 42.3144
Pineapple Turnovers is an irresistible dessert recipe. The deadly combination of pineapple and lard is something you would never want to miss out on! - 42.3076
Pineapple Wiki Wiki Dessert
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve into hot mixture.
Gradually stir into the egg yolks.
Chill until partially... - 42.0731
Spiced Pineapple Spears
Peel and core pineapples, reserving as much juice as possible.
Cut pineapple into 3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears.
Measure reserved pineapple juice; add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Pour juice mixture into a 6-quart pan; stir in... - 42.0356
1) In a bowl, blend pineapple, orange juice, sugar and ginger.
2) In the glasses, place ice cubes.
3) Pour and fill the juice glasses half with juice mixture.
4) Top with clube soda.
5) Fix the pineapple pieces, mint leaves... - 42.0102
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is a great and simple dessert that can be made in no time. Tasting awesome with vanilla and almond flavoring this Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is such a wonderful treat to indulge in. Give it a try and see! - 41.8983
Pork And Pineapple Crunch
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan, heat the oil add the chops, fry briskly until browned on both sides and transfer to a foil container.
3. To the pan add the onion and fry gently for 5 minutes until... - 41.8683
Pineapple Pork Chops
Drain pineapple; combine syrup with sherry, broth, lemon juice, green pepper and onion.
Arrange chops in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish sprinkle with salt and thyme.
Pour liquid around chops.
Bake, uncovered, in 425 degree oven for 50 minutes.
Break up jelly... - 41.6873
Peel and dice pineapple.
Place in saucepan and cover with water.
Cook until tender.
Drain and chill pineapple.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water to soften; add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, combine... - 41.535
Pork With Pineapple
Mix together the soy sauce, salt, pepper, vinegar, sugar, pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Pour over the cubes of meat and turn until they are all moistened.
Remove the meat from the marinade and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch.
Heat... - 41.517
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 400°
1. In a saucepan mix the first 5 ingredients. Stir them well.
2. Boil the ingredients and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes keeping the saucepan uncovered. Keep stirring.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and... - 41.4818
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
In small mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, the confectioners' sugar and egg until mixture is light and... - 41.4052
1. Halve pineapple, cutting through leaves and down to base. (The greengrocer may do this for you.)
2. Remove the fruit in slices, without piercing the skin.
3. Discard the hard core and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
4. Wash and hull strawberries. Cut... - 41.3907
Peel, core and cut pineapple into cubes.
Simmer with turmeric powder, water and 1 tsp salt in a tightly covered pan.
When the pineapple is almost boiled, remove from fire and stir in the ground masala, beaten curds and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cook it over low fire till... - 41.3633
Ponche De Pina
1. In a saucepan mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring to boil, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the mixture.
4. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
5. Mix sugar syrup and fruit juice. Stir well.
6. Serve over ice. - 41.2923
1. In a deep container, mix all the fruit juices and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. With a lid, cover the container and chill 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take punch bowl and put ice into it. Pour chilled mixture over ice; slowly pour in ginger... - 41.2353
Pineapple Acorn Squash
1.Cut the squash in two parts lengthwise nad discard its seeds.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Bake the squash for 40 minutes.
4.Season the cut side with salt.
5.Mix pineapple, apple, sugar and fill the gaps in squash with... - 41.1957
Pineapple Stuffed Cornish Hens
Have butcher halve Cornish game hens lengthwise, Rinse poultry and pat dry.
Rub cavities using salt, if desired.
For stuffing, cook rice according to package directions.
Cook onion and celery in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
In... - 41.153
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.1314
Duck With Pineapple
1. To prepare the duck meat cut it into fine shreds.
2. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion until opaque.
3. Then add the ginger, spring onion and carrot and stir-fry for about 2 minutes
4. Add the duck and pineapple... - 41.0523
1) Cut the top from the pineapple.
2) Spoon out the flesh of the pineapple within 1 inch of the bottom, without damaging the shell.
3) Dice the flesh.
4) In a bowl, combine the segments with 2 tablespoons of the confectioners' sugar.... - 41.0499
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) From the squash halves, discard the seeds.
2) In a 7X11 inch baking dish, place the halves, cut side facing down.
3) Microwave the squash on high for 3 minutes.
4) Now, rearrange the pieces and microwave again on high for 4 minutes.... - 40.9381
1) Remove the skin of the pineapple and cut into 1-2cm/ 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
2) Make quaters or six pieces from the pineaplle slices.
3) Arrange them... - 40.9353
Cucumber And Pineapple Mold
Sprinkle the gelatin on the cold water and dissolve in the hot pineapple juice.
Cool and add the lemon juice and vinegar.
Stir in a Utile green food coloring.
Chill until syrupy.
Fold in the pineapple and cucumber and pour into a ring mold which has... - 40.9204
1. In a double boiler, tip in the marshmallow and the milk and melt on gentle heat
3. Line an 8x8-inch pan with waxed paper.
4. Whip the cream
5. Fold the whipped cream into the melted marshmallowm mixture
6. Add the pineapple... - 40.8717
Pineapple Dessert Chimichangas
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice, set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add reserved juice and sugar, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 40.812
Pineapple Stick Pops
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Sift 2 cups flour with baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add rolled oats.
Cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture is the size of small peas.
Combine egg with 1/4 cup pineapple syrup.
Sprinkle over flour-shortening mixture... - 40.726
Pineapple Recipes By Category