- » Pineapple
Pineapple is a sweet and sour fruit that is obtained from the tropical pineapple plant. Pineapple tree is botanically called ‘Ananas comosus’. Pineapple has juicy flesh that varies from yellow to white ... More »
Pineapple Upside Down Dessert
This dessert seems to be a failed upside down. The pineapple caramelizes and sticks to the pan so when you invert it the cake crumbles. No worries! You will spoon it into ramekins and serve it with ice cream. Your pineapple will be caramelized, chewy and... - 124.078
Bbq Spicy Pineapple
Wondering what to serve as dessert in your barbeque party - this BBQ spicy pineapple will be the best treat for your guests. It's so easy to prepare that you can put them on the same grill, where you are preparing the main course. Check with the video and get... - 118.645
Bursting with juicy flavors, this sweet-tart summertime fruit tastes yum when grilled. Grilling gives an extra kick to this tropical fruit and cuts down the sweetness. You can devour them on their own or pair them with your flank steaks if you don't have any... - 115.396
Sweet Pineapple Sauté
All of you sweet toothers, here is something too good for your taste buds. Sweet pineapple sauté is going to offer you an exotic exuberance of flavor. In this video, chef delicately prepares the dish, so follow her to learn and reproduce. - 112.902
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 111.344
Modern Upside Down Pineapple Cake
This Modern Upside Down Pineapple Cake will charm your entire family and friends with its luscious taste and moist texture. This is so yum compared to the traditional fruit cakes. Have a look at this video for the details of this beautiful cake. Happy... - 106.672
Deep Fried Pineapple
1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in... - 104.995
The Nutty Colada
Here's a drink is nuttier than the Klumps family! This is a little coconut rum shooter, best if you utilize your own custom rum. It is a heady blend of Coconut Rum, Amaretto, and Pineapple Juice. Watch and learn from Derrick as he makes this colada in this... - 100.656
The Honolulu Lulu Too Cocktail
Derrick is presenting a remake of the Honolulu Lulu with the Kahlua this time. Make sure that you watch the Honolulu Lulu Cocktail video too. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 99.6656
Pineapple Cilantro Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pineapple and cilantro and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into a glass.
3. Serve the drink chilled.
You can carry this drink around as a healthy option. You only need to keep it chilled. - 99.3773
Pineapple Kale Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water, kale leaf, pineapple and chia gel and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into glasses.
3. Add ice cubes
4. Serve cold. - 99.3105
Tangy Pineapple Pork Ribs
Wanna make the pork ribs little different and exotic in the coming weekend - don't worry, here is this easy and simple recipe of tangy pineapple pork ribs, which is surely going to make your weekend meal something very special. Adding pineapple juice to cook... - 97.9734
Pineapple Bomber is a bomb. It is creamy and delicious, but it builds its own unique flavor. No single flavor takes control. Derrick brings together Captain Morgan, southern comfort, amaretto and pineapple juice to make the Pineapple Bomber. - 97.3168
Baked Scalloped Pineapple
Need a delectable side dish to complement your smoked ham or sausage? Try Betty's scalloped pineapples. Refreshing, zesty, and juicy chunks of pineapple crushed and baked makes for a treat to die for. Plus, its such a cinch to make that you will bite your... - 90.5953
Pineapple & Pork Al Pastor
Some how the tangy flavor of pineapple always works well with the pork. The grilled pork is simply succulent and utterly delicious. You'll have to taste the Pineapple & Pork Al Pastor to believe it. Check out this video and learn this recipe. Mazel Tov! - 88.2628
Cucumber Pineapple Aspic
1) Drain out pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) In a medium bowl, add boiling water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Stir to dissolve.
3) Add reserved pineapple liquid, vinegar and salt.
4) Keep in a bowl of ice for 35 minutes and stir... - 49.2083
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 49.0217
Pineapple Angel Dessert
The pineapple angel dessert is prepared with gelatin and pineapples. Folded in with added whipped topping, the pineapple angel dessert is a frozen dessert made with alternating layers of cake pieces and pineapple gelatin mix. Sprinkled with coconut and... - 48.5948
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.7715
Ginger Pork On Pineapple
Ginger Pork On Pineapple is easy to prepare. The tomato sauce with prepper gives the Ginger Pork On Pineapple a bracing taste. - 47.3514
Pineapple Top Layers
Pineapple top layers is a lovely cream cheese and fruit dessert made with added gelatin. Prepared with bananas and pineapple, the pineapple top layers is made with lemon and lime raspberry gelatin and has a wonderful explosion of flavors in each bite. chilled... - 47.3011
Carrot Pineapple Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take first five ingredients in a bowl and mix them. Keep aside the mixture.
3) Take the margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla in a... - 47.1265
Pineapple Drop Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in pineapple,... - 46.9452
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.7324
1. Preheat the oven
2. Arrange alternate layers of apples and pineapple on the 1 1/2 quart casserole.
3. Sprinkle the slies with lemon juice
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle this over the fruit
5. Cover the casserole... - 46.5031
This Pineapple Crunchies is something I used to look for whenever mum served me my cup of evening tea. Here's a truly awesome recipe for a delicious snack! Try it out and enjoy! - 46.3005
Lay pineapple on its side and take off a thick slice that does not include the green top.
Carefully scoop out insides and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sweeten to taste with sugar.
Flavor with rum.
Put pineapple pieces back into pineapple shell.
Dot filling... - 46.2377
Lite Pineapple Perfect
Combine graham cracker crumbs margarine and oil.
Press evenly onto bottompf 8";spring form pan.
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water and let cool till lukewarm.
In blender or food processor thoroughly mix cottage cheese and sugar.
Slowly add the... - 46.0963
Fluffy Pineapple Dessert
1) Blend together vanilla, melted butter, and wafer crumbs.
2) Take a baking dish, spread the mixture, and let chill until set.
3) In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, and gelatin.
4) Stir in pineapple juice, remove pan from heat, and then stir in the... - 46.094
Kesari is a very easy dish that can be prepared quickly.
Adding pineapple along adds extra flavour and its tanginess contradicts the swetness of the kesari. The cooked pineapple in the kesari can be relished by even toothless gums. - 45.7398
Chilled Pineapple Mallow
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Pineapple Mallow - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Pineapple Mallow is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 45.7273
Stuffed Fresh Pineapple
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the center and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Cut ham into cubes.
4. Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
5. Core apple and cut into thin slices.
6. In a bowl mix all the above ingredients.
7. Spoon the... - 45.5377
Fresh Pineapple Surprise
Fresh Pineapple Surprise is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Fresh Pineapple Surprise; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.3784
Prawns N Pineapple
1. Shell prawns and cut lengthwise from the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture of sherry, soy sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, and ginger.
3. Add prawns to the marinade and mix well.
4. Cover... - 45.1482
1) Take a greased deep loose-bottomed 9-inch springform cake pan.
2) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and then layer uniformly over the bottom of the prepared cake pan.
4) In the meantime, take a... - 45.0942
Pineapple Soda is a wonderful treat that you can surprise your kids whith ona hot summer afternoon. The delicious Pineapple Soda is received at my place with a lot of excitement. Try it out for yourself! - 45.0554
Roast Duckling With Pineapple
1. Remove the giblets and place in a saucepan.
2. Cover with cold water.
3. Bring to a boil then let simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Strain and discard the giblets reserving the stock.
5. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
6.... - 45.0292
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 44.9121
To make pillows:
1. Into medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Using two knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add water and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. On lightly floured pastry cloth, knead dough... - 44.9016
Pink Party Mold
1) Over a double boiler, heat and dissolve the marshmallows in the milk.
2) Soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes, then stir in the marshmallow mixture to dissolve.
3) Stir in the peel, food coloring, citrus juices and sugar, then... - 44.8185
Saute Of Foie With Peppered Pineapple
1)Combine together Sichuan pepper and coriander.
2)Coat pineapple with this mixture and also add in pepper and salt.
3)Saute in duck fat or olive oil until pineapple turns golden brown. Remove from heat.
4)Combine together vinegar and olive oil.
5)Add... - 44.7739
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.7518
Carrots And Pineapple
Cut carrots into strips, each about 3 x 1/2 inch.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until... - 44.6933
Duckling With Pineapple
1) Cut duckling into quarters.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for about 1 hour until soft.
3) Save the broth and debone the duck.
4) Slice meat into bite-size pieces and keep aside.
5) Drain the liquid from mushrooms, reserving for later... - 44.668
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 44.5989
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take the pineapple out and keep aside the can liquid.
3. Blend butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Put a tablespoon of vanilla and pineapple syrup in the mixture.
5. Put cornflakes in the mixture and... - 44.3426
Pineapple Wiki Wiki Dessert
Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve into hot mixture.
Gradually stir into the egg yolks.
Chill until partially... - 44.3199
Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple
The Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple is a spanish recipe for preparing pork. Cooked with beef stock and sherry, the lomo of pork with pineapples is savory and spicy with the soft and mild taste of pineapples. The Lomo Of Pork With Pineapple is perfect for dinner... - 44.2038
1) Take a large flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the onion gently in it for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent, but not colored.
3) Slightly increase the flame.
4) Toss the veal cubes in the oil in... - 44.2015
1) Place pineapple chunks on skewers (4-each).
2) Arrange the skewer in a baking dish (of 12x8 inch) and keep it aside.
3) Meanwhile, microwave butter for about half to one minutes, till the butter melts.
4) Add rum to the butter and stir in well.
5)... - 44.0946
1) Preheat oven to 450°F before broiling.
2) Quarter pineapples lengthwise right through the green leaves.
3) Core and slice fruit in small pieces.
4) Cover pineapple and strawberries with rum and fruit sugar and chill in... - 44.0588
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe
Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is a great and simple dessert that can be made in no time. Tasting awesome with vanilla and almond flavoring this Candlelight Pineapple Bombe is such a wonderful treat to indulge in. Give it a try and see! - 44.0486
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
In small mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, the confectioners' sugar and egg until mixture is light and... - 44.0002
Spiced Pineapple Spears
Peel and core pineapples, reserving as much juice as possible.
Cut pineapple into 3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears.
Measure reserved pineapple juice; add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Pour juice mixture into a 6-quart pan; stir in... - 43.9483
Flaming Baked Pineapple
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve pineapple lengthwise and leave the green leaves on each half.
3) Scoop out pineapple pulp from shells. Remove the core.
4) Chop pineapple coarsely and drain thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix... - 43.8724
This very simple sweet dessert is the perfect ending to a heavy barbecue. The pepper brings out the "grilled" flavor and adds some spiciness. Very Easy to do !!! - 43.8349
Pineapple Turnovers is an irresistible dessert recipe. The deadly combination of pineapple and lard is something you would never want to miss out on! - 43.7196
Fresh Pineapple Luncheon
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5)... - 43.5865
Cut squash in half crosswise.
Scoop out seeds.
Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
Place in 9-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into squash quarters.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 43.5262
1) Remove the skin of the pineapple and cut into 1-2cm/ 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
2) Make quaters or six pieces from the pineaplle slices.
3) Arrange them... - 43.4771
Sweet Potatoes On Pineapple Rings
1 In a bowl, add sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, orange juice, pumpkin pie spice, orange peel, pecans and raisins, mix well.
2 Drain pineapple slices well.
3 In a baking dish, place the pineapple slices.
4 On top of each pineapple slice,... - 43.4227
Pineapple Dessert Chimichangas
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice, set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add reserved juice and sugar, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 43.3164
Ponche De Pina
1. In a saucepan mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring to boil, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the mixture.
4. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
5. Mix sugar syrup and fruit juice. Stir well.
6. Serve over ice. - 43.313
Pineapple Stuffed Cornish Hens
Have butcher halve Cornish game hens lengthwise, Rinse poultry and pat dry.
Rub cavities using salt, if desired.
For stuffing, cook rice according to package directions.
Cook onion and celery in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
In... - 43.3033
Pineapple Acorn Squash
1.Cut the squash in two parts lengthwise nad discard its seeds.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Bake the squash for 40 minutes.
4.Season the cut side with salt.
5.Mix pineapple, apple, sugar and fill the gaps in squash with... - 43.2498
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 400°
1. In a saucepan mix the first 5 ingredients. Stir them well.
2. Boil the ingredients and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes keeping the saucepan uncovered. Keep stirring.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and... - 43.1274
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F .
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the pheasant, ham, wine and pineapple.
3) Rub the mixture over the pheasant pieces.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the pineapple slices, then the... - 43.0981
1) Use chocolate wafers to prepare a crumb crust.
2) In top of a double boiler, place marshmallows and the 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
3) Heat the water to boil and wait for melting the marshmallows.
4) Remove from heat and allow... - 43.0947
Cucumber And Pineapple Mold
Sprinkle the gelatin on the cold water and dissolve in the hot pineapple juice.
Cool and add the lemon juice and vinegar.
Stir in a Utile green food coloring.
Chill until syrupy.
Fold in the pineapple and cucumber and pour into a ring mold which has... - 42.834
Pineapple Bridge Dessert
Pineapple bridge is a frozen dessert made with pineapples and gelatin along with nuts and egg whites. Topped with wafer crumbs and frozen firm, the pineapple bridge dessert is perfect for summer days. - 42.8237
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl stir combining cornstarch and water until smooth.
3. Add to eggs and blend well.
4. Mix well adding pineapple, sugar and vanilla.
5. lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole, dot with butter and... - 42.7984
Pineapple Fruit Refresher
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell, cut out fruit from each half and cut fruit into cubes.
Peel bananas and cut into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Peel, pit, and slice peaches (no need to peel nectarines, if used).
Sprinkle... - 42.7599
1. In a deep container, mix all the fruit juices and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. With a lid, cover the container and chill 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take punch bowl and put ice into it. Pour chilled mixture over ice; slowly pour in ginger... - 42.4317
1) In a bowl, blend pineapple, orange juice, sugar and ginger.
2) In the glasses, place ice cubes.
3) Pour and fill the juice glasses half with juice mixture.
4) Top with clube soda.
5) Fix the pineapple pieces, mint leaves... - 42.3471
Marinated Pineapple Wedges
1) In a 2-cup glass measure, combine together the water, apple juice, lime juice and rind and allspice.
2) Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, till boiling.
3) Let the mixture cool for a bit and then add the liqueur. Stir well and set... - 42.2699
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Melt Crisco® in medium saucepan; stir in mint.
Remove from heat.
Stir in pineapple and bread; mix.
Turn into ungreased 1 quart casserole.
Add enough milk to reserved juice to make 1 cup.
Stir in sugar,... - 42.2522
Scald milk, dissolve the yeast in about 14 cup of the milk that is just warm, use the milk for this before it gets too warm.
In the scalded milk, dissolve shortening, butter is best.
Add salt and sugar and stir to dissolve, cool to lukewarm and then add 3 egg... - 41.9586
Ginger Pineapple Mold
Ginger pineapple mold is a spiced fruit mold made with canned pineapples and apricot gelatin. Flavored with ginger ale along with fresh ground ginger, the ginger pineapple mold has a zippy and ticklish taste to it. Chilled and unmolded to serve, it can be... - 41.8942
If using frozen scallops, thaw in the refrigerator.
Wash scallops and remove any shell particles.
Mix melted butter with lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Dip scallops into butter mixture.
Brush potatoes with soft butter and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 41.7156
LINE 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
Arrange about 16 pineapple slices on bottom and sides of lined bowl, pushing slices as closely together as possible.
Place cherry half, cut side up, in center of each pineapple slice.
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding... - 41.5306
Grilled Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple
Thread skewers with sweet potato, squash, pineapple, and orange.
Add any extra vegetable pieces at the end of the skewers.
For brushing sauce, mix together margarine, oil, sugar and pecans.
For topping, mix together pecans, sugar, and zest.
Preheat... - 41.4997
Chiffon Surprise Dessert
Take slightly beaten egg yolks and mix with 1 C.sugar and pineapple.
Cool until thick (about 12 minutes).
Remove from heat and add jello.
Put in refrigerator until cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff and add one scant cup of sugar.
Fold into cooled... - 41.4746
Spiced Pineapple Sticks
Peel and trim eyes from pineapple; remove core.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into 16 sticks.
Place cloves, allspice, cinnamon stick, and orange on a cheesecloth square.
Bring edges together at top, and tie securely to form a bag.
Combine spice bag,... - 41.3773
1) Make the crepe batter and make 12 very thin crepes with it.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and chop them finely.
3) Prepare the patissiere cream and with 1 tablespoon of rum, flavor it.
4) Mix in the chopped pineapples.
5) In the... - 41.3293
Shrimp Pineapple Outrigger
Combine shrimp, seasoning, salt, vinegar and 4 cups water; mix well.
Place in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes or until pink.
Drain; remove shells.
Cut pineapple, including crown, in half.
Remove fruit, leaving... - 41.316
Pineapple Pot Roast
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set aside slices.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine syrup with next 5 ingredients.
Place roast in shallow pan; pour soy mixture over.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning meat... - 41.267
Sweet And Sour Franks
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In skillet, melt butter.
Add onion and green pepper; cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup boiling water.
Mix cornstarch, sugar, and dash salt; add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy, and... - 41.2305
Strawberry Pineapple Cups
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the pecans, strawberries, marshmallows and pineapple.
3) Mix 3 tablespoons reserved syrup and gelatin together.
4) Bring rest of the syrup to a boil and stir into the gelatin... - 41.2282
Sweet Potato With Pineapple
Sweet Potato With Pineapple is an extremely tasty and unique dish. The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Sweet Potato With Pineapple recipe and you will understand why. - 41.1261
1) In a bowl, combine the undrained pineapple, marshmallows, and cherries and refrigerate overnight.
2) Take 1 cup milk and add the gelatin to it stirring till completely dissolved.
3) Add 1 cup of cold milk and chill till it starts to... - 41.0528
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 41.0211
Frosted Pineapple Cookies
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add pineapple, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and... - 41.01
Pink Party Mold
This Pink Party Mold are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Pink Party Mold and surprise your loved ones! - 40.9964
This Pineapple Chops is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Pineapple Chops dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 40.9811
Ham And Baked Beans With Pineapple
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a bowl add the onion, beans, brown-sugar sauce, crushed pineapple, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, ham and hot pepper sauce.
3) In a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 40.9031
Have salad ingredients chilled.
Section orange, reserving 2 tablespoons juice for dressing.
Dice orange sections.
Cut pineapples (including crowns) in half.
Hollow out, leaving shell 1/2 inch thick.
Dice pineapple and combine with orange, grapes,... - 40.8775
Pineapple Top Knots
1. Butter a baking sheet.
2. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
3. On buttered baking sheet, place 8 rounds of bread, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. On top of each place a slice of ham (folded in half) and a... - 40.7709
Pineapple Recipes By Category