- » Pina Colada Sauce
Pina Colada Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pina colada sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pina colada sauce recipes.
Pineapple Tart With Pina Colada Sauce
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, yolks, and 3/4 cup coconut milk.
Stir over medium-low heat until mixture thickly coats a metal spoon, about 10 minutes; do not boil.
Stir in rum.
If made ahead, chill airtight up to 1 day.
Bring to room... - 38.9464
You May Also Like!
Pina Colada Dip
In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend or process for 30 seconds.
Cover and chill for 11/2 hours to blend flavors. - 21.6638
Pina Colada Bundles
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Making crepes: Take the eggs, milk, vanilla and flour in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture and pour into the bowl.
3) Take a nonstick skillet and heat it on medium heat.
4) Pour... - 44.3334
Pina Colada Chicken
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice and next 5 ingredients.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, add pineapple juice mixture.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Bake, uncovered, at 400Â°... - 36.6088
Pork Chops Pina Colada
Pork chops cooked in Asian variations cannot always get old. Here is chef Mike showing how to cook pork chops with a mixture of sauce and simple seasonings. Flavorful sauce to enhance the meat. - 105.646
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 101.514
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82