- » Pina Colada
Pina Colada Recipes
Pina Colada is a sweet cocktail made from pineapple juice, rum, and cream of coconut. This drink is mostly served over ice or prepared using chilled ingredients. An exotic fruit like maraschino cherry or pineapple is ... More »
Classic Piña Colada
A classic Piña Colada is always welcome! The sweet flavor of this drink is something that can get you soon addicted. Watch this video to learn how to make this lovely drink. Made with coconut cream and heavy cream, you need to watch the calories as you go... - 121.239
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 110.903
Pina Colada Pineapple And Cucumber Green Smoothie
Pina Colada Pineapple and Cucumber Green Smoothie is a healthy smoothie based on the famous cocktail. It tastes amazing, but its effects are entirely different from that of the cocktail. It will give you vitality unlike the alcoholic drink. Check it out! - 109.876
Fresh Pina Colada
If you are planning to serve something tropical for the weekend party, you can consider this fresh pina colada. Prepared with cream of coconut and fresh pinapple juice, this cocktail does offer you a unique tropical flavor. It's easy to prepare and anyone can... - 105.219
Homemade Pina Colada Green Smoothie
Homemade Pina Colada Green Smoothie is a healthy drink based on the famous cocktail. It tastes amazing, but its effects are entirely different from that of the cocktail. It will give you vitality unlike the alcoholic drink. Check it out! - 102.174
Pina Colada Parfaits
1. Take a medium saucepan; combine granulated sugar, and cornstarch in it. Mix.
2. Put egg, rum, and crushed pineapple with juice. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place the pan on medium high heat, stir constantly and cook for about 10 minutes or until the... - 100.061
A beachy treat for the summer! A pina colada is the summer drink to be had! Whip it up in your own kitchen you have set the moods swinging! Watch the video for more. - 95.0503
Classic Pina Colada
Have you been looking for a classic pina colada recipe? This video may just come handy. Watch it to learn this super simple and detailed recipe to prepare the beverage at home. - 81.4959
Pina Colada Squares
Bottom Layer: Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in margarine or butter until mixture is crumbly.
Beat egg yolk and milk together with a fork.
Stir into crumbs.
Press evenly onto bottom of a lightly greased 8" pan (square).
Middle Layer: Combine... - 45.7028
Pina Colada Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar and baking soda. Add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Set aside 7 cups of the crumb mixture for later use.
4.... - 45.2765
Pina Colada Salad Mold
1. Oil a three cup mould
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice; add water to it and make it up to one cup; microwave it in a one and a half quart bowl at HIGH for two and a half minutes till boiling
3. Add gelatin and stir till it... - 44.8814
Pina Colada Bundles
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Making crepes: Take the eggs, milk, vanilla and flour in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture and pour into the bowl.
3) Take a nonstick skillet and heat it on medium heat.
4) Pour... - 44.3334
Frosty Pina Colada
1. Puncture coconut from its eyes; drain and reserve liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. Place the coconut in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Using a hammer, hit warm coconut and remove shell; using a blunt knife, remove remaining... - 43.5934
1.Into the blender container add all the ingredients except ice cubes for glasses.
2.Blend to get a frothy and smooth drink.
3 Into 4 glasses, put in the ice cubes and garnish with pineapple piece.
4. Pour in the drink and serve. - 39.8778
Pineapple Tart With Pina Colada Sauce
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, yolks, and 3/4 cup coconut milk.
Stir over medium-low heat until mixture thickly coats a metal spoon, about 10 minutes; do not boil.
Stir in rum.
If made ahead, chill airtight up to 1 day.
Bring to room... - 38.9464
Frozen Pina Colada Torte
Reserving 1/2 cup coconut, combine remaining coconut and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, 13x9-inch baking pan or 9-inch square pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut; stir in 1 cup... - 38.9109
Pina Colada Squares
Put the unflavored gelatin and the sugar substitute into a mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple juice.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Add the pineapple mixture all at once to the gelatin mixture,... - 38.786
1) In a blender jar, add the ice cubes and blend for 5 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Scrape down and remove the ice into 2 cocktail glasses.
3) Repeat rest of the ice cubes, scrape down and leave the ice in the jar.
4) Pour the cream of coconut,... - 37.4923
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988
Pina Colada Chicken
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice and next 5 ingredients.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, add pineapple juice mixture.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Bake, uncovered, at 400Â°... - 36.6088
Pina Colada Sip
1) Arrange 4 cocktail glasses.
2) In a mixer, blend all the ingredeints.
3) Pour the mixture into cocktail glasses.
4) Garnish each glass with a piece of pineapple and serve. - 36.4457
Pina Colada Flip
1) In a jug, stir together pineapple juice and coconut cream.
2) Add the club soda in the pineapple juice mixture.
3) Gently stream the into top glasses.
4) Serve chilled topped with ice cream. - 36.2039
Pina Colada Slush
Combine banana and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Combine banana, pineapple juice concentrate, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until... - 33.6331
Pina Colada Squares
In medium bowl, mix gelatin with sweetener, add hot juice and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 8 or 9 inch square baking pan and chill until firm.
Cut into 1 inch squares. - 33.3134
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2175
Pina Colada Smoothie
Put coconut milk, yogurt, pineapple, coconut extract, sugar substitute, lime juice, and ice cubes in a blender.
Blend at high speed until smooth. Serve, garnished with lime slices. - 32.6428
Pina Colada Squares
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, and soda. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture for topping. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of an ungreased... - 30.3922
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process about 30 seconds.
Serve over ice cubes. - 30.2707
Pina Colada Punch
Prepare ice ring in advance.
In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum if desired.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice. - 29.7519
Pina Colada Punch
Chill all ingredients.
Blend 2 cups pineapple juice with cream of coconut in blender.
Combine pureed mixture with remaining 3 cups pineapple juice, soda, juice of 1 lime, rum and ice.
Garnish with 1 lime, sliced and mint. - 29.5132
1. In a cocktail shaker, shake all the ingredients with crushed ice
2. Strain into a cocktail glass
3. Add a little crushed pineapple and serve - 28.4894
Pina Colada Cooler
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Pour into ice-cream maker.
Freeze to desired consistency. - 28.4252
Pina Colada is a drink which works perfect for any special evening. Get all the ingredients mentioned here to try this Pina Colada recipe. Leaves behind no regrets. - 27.2394
Creamy Pina Colada
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Add enough crushed ice to reach 4 cups; cover and process until smooth. - 25.4919
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until ice cubes are crushed.
Pour over ice; garnish with a cherry and pineapple slice. - 25.3073
Combine pineapple juice, rum and cream of coconut in blender.
Add ice; blend until slushy. - 24.7013
Virgin Pina Colada
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Process at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 23.594
Pina Colada Mocktail
Reconstitute limeade according to label directions in large punch bowl.
Add remaining ingredients. - 22.3673
Pina Colada Ice
1. In blender combine all ingredients except coconut and process until smooth. Transfer to 1-quart freezer-safe bowl; stir in coconut. Cover and freeze until solid, about 3 hours. - 21.5186
How To Mix A Pina Colada
Nothing says tropical TIKI like a Pina Colada served in a pineapple... Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's shows you how to wow your guests with this special cocktail. - 0
Pina Colada Recipes By Category