- » Pimiento
Pimiento, known as pimento or pimentao in Portuguese, is a heart shaped bell pepper that is red in color. This cherry pepper has succulent flesh that is sweeter than the regular red bell pepper. However, some ... More »
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan; sauté onion until tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Add milk, whisking constantly, until soup thickens.
Add pimiento and seasonings; warm.
Blend in cream and warm. - 35.5477
1. Shell lima beans.
2. Cook lima beans, using 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Cut pimientos into small pieces.
4. Drain beans well.
5. Add butter, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, onion salt, pepper, and chopped pimiento to drained beans.
6. Heat thoroughly. - 34.4278
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1 Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in watercress. Blend cheese spread and liquid red pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on a bread board; roll thin with a rolling pin.... - 26.3426
Put the peppers in a large bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Set aside for 2 minutes, then drain.
Pour over iced water to cover, then drain again.
Pack the peppers into hot, sterilized jars.
Put the vinegar into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Boil... - 25.1397
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1. Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in the watercress. Blend the cheese spread and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2. Trim crusts from the bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on bread board; roll thin with a... - 23.0506
You May Also Like!
Pimiento Cheese Mold
The pimiento cheese mold is a peppy mold made with canned pimientos and lemon gelatin. Flavored with hot pepper sauce and mayonnaise, the pimiento cheese mold is chilled to set and is perfect as a side or between the courses. - 42.2387
Heat butter or margarine in a heavy skillet.
Add chicken, sprinkle with salt and paprika, and brown on both sides.
Lower heat, add mushrooms, and saute 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, onion, and broth.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Stir in the cream, pimientos,... - 39.0022
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add butter and chopped pimiento. - 18.3503
This pimiento sauce recipe is a peppy and spicy recipe made with chopped pimientos with mayonnaise as the base. Flavored with lemon juice and catsup, the pimiento sauce is savort and best served chilled. - 26.542
1. Take a blender.
2. Add all ingredients in it.
3. Process the blending process until it forms an even mixture.
4. Serve as per requirement. - 29.5761
Mix biscuit mix, cornmeal, melted butter or margarine, and pimiento with a fork in a medium-size bowl; stir in milk just until no dry mix appears; spoon in 12 mounds onto ungreased cooky sheet.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°) 10 minutes, or until golden. - 22.478
Creamy Pimiento Cheese
Combine cheeses in a large mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add mayonnaise and garlic powder, mix well.
Stir in pimiento.
For best consistency, serve at room temperature.
To store, cover and chill. - 25.6342
1. Mix biscuit mix, cornmeal, melted butter or margarine and pimiento with a fork in a medium-size bowl; stir in milk just until no dry mix appears; spoon in 12 mounds onto ungreased cooky sheet.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes, or until golden. - 19.2381
1 Mix biscuit mix, cornmeal, melted butter or margarine and pimiento with a fork in a medium-size bowl; stir in water just until no dry mix appears; spoon in 12 mounds onto ungreased cooky sheet.
2 Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes, or until golden. - 20.0761
Pimiento Recipes By Category