- » Pimento Stuffed With Corn
Pimento Stuffed With Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pimento stuffed with corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pimento stuffed with corn recipes.
Pimentos Stuffed With Corn
Pimentos Stuffed With Corn is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Pimentos Stuffed With Corn, you will always crave for some more. - 31.4382
Pimento Stuffed With Corn
1. Combine the corn, bread crumbs, chili sauce, butter and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Stuff the pimientos with the corn mixture and place in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 26.7798
Corn Stuffed Pimento
Mix corn and crumbs.
Blend chili sauce and onion and add to corn mixture.
Add remaining ingredients except pimientos.
Put pimientos in shallow baking dish or pie pan and stuff with corn mixture.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 15 minutes. - 32.2425
Tomatoes Stuffed With Fresh Corn
Tomatoes Stuffed With Fresh Corn is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Tomatoes Stuffed With Fresh Corn; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 37.0092
Tomatoes Stuffed With Fresh Corn
1. Core and peel the tomatoes. Remove the pulp, leaving a wall about one-third inch thick. Turn the tomato cups upside down to drain. Chop the pulp and drain in a sieve.
2. Cut the corn from the cobs and add the tomato pulp, onion, green pepper, pimento and... - 40.064
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients.
Serve on lettuce cups.
Mayonnaise may be substituted for French dressing and salad used for stuffing tomatoes - 25.6026
Curried Corn Salad
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredeints on the kitchen table. MAKING 1) In a large frying pan, heat oil. ... - 34.9205
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.8288
Cut a lid off the top of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife, remove and hollow out the cheese wheel until you have a shell of cheese approximately 3/4 inch thick.
Reserve the interior cheese for other uses.
Wrap the cheese shell and refrigerate until... - 43.7336
Cook squash in salted water for about 15 minutes.
Drain, and add next 5 ingredients.
Melt 3/4 stick of margarine in fry pan; add stuffing and mix well.
Reserve some for topping, and pack balance in botton of a 2-quart casserole.
Pour on squash, sprinkle with... - 33.3639
Bavarian Village Bread
Cut French bread in half (widthwise, not lengthwise).
Using a long, slender knife, hollow out 3/4 of the soft interior bread in each half.
Save soft bread for other uses.
Mix all remaining ingredients together except the celery.
Stand each bread half on end... - 39.8408
Baked Beef Macaroni
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a skillet, heat oil.
Lightly cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper.
Remove from skillet.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Top with Mozzarella.
Cook in oven until cheese... - 43.032
Overnight Brunch Casserole
1 In a 1-quart glass measuring cup, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 45 seconds or until melted.
3 Stir in flour.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds.
5 Whisk in milk.
6 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2... - 43.8467
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735