- » Pimento Stuffed Olives
Pimento Stuffed Olives Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pimento stuffed olives recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pimento stuffed olives recipes.
Pimento Stuffed Olive Mold
Turn tomatoes into a pan; break them into small pieces with a spoon.
Sprinkle gelatin over top of tomatoes and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, and hot pepper seasoning.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is... - 42.7052
Stuffed Olives Baked In Pastry
Remove pimento stuffing from olives.
Add seasoning to sausage, mash well and stuff olives.
Dry olives well on paper towels. - 22.1039
Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives
Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives has an incredible taste. The sour cream and fresh chives gives the Cauliflower With Stuffed Olives insperational taste. - 44.8408
Olive Stuffed Beef Loaf
Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
Add the cream and water and mix well.
Place in a greased loaf pan and press the olives into beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from pan and place on a... - 39.7356
Red Peppers Stuffed With Saffron Rice And Feta
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
Slice off the stem ends of the peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
Place the peppers in the boiling water for 2 minutes, remove and rinse with very cold water.
Drain well and transfer to an 8" X 8" baking... - 34.7333
Deviled Ham Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Toss well to mix... - 37.3823
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
First make the picadillo.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat and add the onion, garlic and apple.
Cook for about 10 minutes, then drain to remove any fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is... - 44.2397
Italian Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Prepare the peppers by removing the top and scooping out the pith and seeds.
3) In a saucepan of boiling water, dip the peppers by adding 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the water and... - 45.6564
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers
Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cold Stuffed Green Peppers is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 38.7003
Stuffed Peppers Florentine
1) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2) Prepare the spinach by following the package direction.
3) Drain the water by squeezing properly. Set aside.
4) Use a 8 x 10-inch baking dish to spray with olive-oil vegetable cooking spray.
5) Use a... - 41.3793
Remove egg yolks; force through a fine sieve.
Place 1 cube of ham, olive or pimento in each egg white.
Combine yolks with all re maining ingredients; beat until smooth.
Force egg yolk mixture through a pastry tube onto egg whites - 23.8595
Italian Style Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
1 For the sauce, in a 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini and green onion.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3 Stir in pimento.
4 Blend in flour, celery salt and pepper.
5 ... - 43.6274
Mexican Stuffed Roast
Tie roast and make large deep holes in top.
Grind together onion, green pepper, pimentos, ham and garlic.
Add vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
Stuff holes in meat with this mixture and plug each hole with a stuffed olive.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Put... - 37.2704
Pimiento Stuffed Lamb
1) Get the lamb boned into a butterfly fashion by the butcher
2) Place the lamb flat side down and brush with olive oil
3) Into a bowl, mix together the parsley, crumbs, basil, rosemary, garlic salt and pepper
4) Rub the meat with half... - 45.6879
Assorted Stuffed Eggs
Stuffed Eggs is simply a delicious recipe. An easy to prepare egg recipe will surely tempt you to prepare this Stuffed Eggs on every get together! - 28.4423
Deviled Stuffed Eggs
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and place the egg halves over a cake rack.
2) In the cavity of each egg half, place cubed ham, pimento or olive.
3) Press the egg yolks through a food mill or fine sieve, then combine with rest of the... - 35.9828
Crab Stuffed Avocado
Drain crab meat and flake into a bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, celery, pimento, parsley, 2 tsp.lemon juice, prepared mustard, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover salad plates with crisp watercress at serving time.
Cut each avocado in half... - 42.0849
Avocado Stuffed With Cauliflower Salad
Combine all ingredients, except lettuce, avocados, and lemon wedges; stir gently until evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
When ready to serve, peel, halve, and remove pits from avocados.
Place a lettuce leaf on... - 34.3809
Stuffed Cold Tomatoes
Using sharp knife and spoon, hollow tomatoes.
Discard insides and set shells aside.
Mix chopped mint, oil and vinegar together.
Season well and sprinkle in tomatoes; let stand 15 minutes.
Mix macaroni with remaining ingredients; let stand 15 minutes. - 35.4138
1) Hard boil the eggs first and when they are quite cool, cut them in half, lengthwise.
2) Take the yolk out and pound it witth salt, butter, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, grated cheese and finely chopped and stoned olives.
3) Pile the mixture into the... - 36.2431
Stuffed Eggs Curry
Slice cap off eggs 1/4 of the way down crosswise.
Remove yolks; mash or force through a sieve.
Add mayonnaise, stock base, pepper, onion powder, curry powder, salt and chicken.
Refill egg whites, piling yolk mixture high.
Cap with smaller portion of... - 34.7053