- » Pimento Dressing
Pimento Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pimento dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pimento dressing recipes.
Add 1/4 cup pimento-cheese spread, dash of salt and 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped, to 1 cup mayonnaise.
Serve with vegetable salads. - 15.8197
Boston Lettuce Wedges With Pimento Dressing
Boston Lettuce Wedges With Pimento Dressing is a very refreshing salad. I have literally not heard of anyone who does not favor this Boston Lettuce Wedges With Pimento Dressing recipe. You owe me a thanks for sharing it! - 24.1273
Tacos With Veal And Pimento Dressing
Brown veal in non-stick skillet.
Add seasonings (next 6 ingredients) and cook 5 minutes.
Lift veal out of skillet.
Toast bread lightly.
Spread meat mixture over one-half of the slice, fold and hold in place with toothpicks.
Combine lettuce and 1 tablespoon... - 36.147
Roasted Pimento Dressing
Combine all ingredients in blender container, and blend until smooth.
Store in refrigerator and use as desired. - 21.9787
Combine all ingredients in blender container and process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 27.2248
Combine first 6 ingredients; add cheese and pimen- tos.
Beat well or process in blender. - 29.0508
Head Lettuce Dressing
Grind olives, cheese, onion and pimento in food chopper.
Add chili sauce and enough salad dressing to thin to desired consistency.
Refrigerate. - 24.2383
Lettuce Wedges With Pimiento Dressing
1) Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pimento sugar, salt, pepper into a glass jar
2) Cover with the lid and shake well
3) Place the lettuce wedges into a large salad bowl and drizzle in the dressing
4) Serve the salad along with a... - 37.9756
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients.
2. Combine thoroughly.
3. Serve with any salad dish of your choice. - 34.1908
Rice Salad With Pesto Dressing
In a blender, combine basil, cheese, and lemon juice.
With blender whirling on lowest speed, slowly pour in oil to make a creamy-smooth mixture.
Place mushrooms in a bowl.
Coarsely chop pimento (reserve a few strips for garnish); add to mushrooms with rice,... - 36.5357
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 16.5332
Potato Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients. Set aside to chill in a refrigerator till required
2. Serve in wide mouthed thermos bottles for packed lunches - 35.2799
Add 2 teaspoons each chopped green pepper, pimento and chives; 1/2 teaspoon paprika; 3 tablespoons chili sauce; and yolk of hard-cooked egg, sieved, to 1 cup mayonnaise. - 15.3898
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Avocado Salad Mold With Shrimp Dressing
1. In a large bowl, pour in the gelatin and allow to melt, set aside to chill until partially set.
2. Gently mix in the avocados, nuts, celery and 2 tablespoons pimento and pour into large ring mold. Chill till it is firm.
3. Combine mayonnaise, lemon... - 45.4909
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Mix well to blend them properly.
3. Serve it with any salad dishes of your choice. - 29.8136
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Dressing
Cornish hens with wild rice dressing is a complete meal in itself. This meal can be served all alone or with a salad. The wild rice dressing only adds to the taste. Enjoy the Cornish hens with wild rice dressing for a relaxing dinner after a long day. - 45.7999
Lamb Salad With Mint Dressing
1. Tear the cos lettuce into bite-size pieces and arrange on individual serving plates. Using a canelle knife, remove strips of peel along the length of the cucumber, then slice thinly. Add to the lettuce with the pimento, pear slices and spring onion... - 30.9985
Chicken And Dressing Bake
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix the stuffing with half the soup, eggs and broth.
3) Take a baking dish measuring 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2 inch and fill it with the mixture.
4) Place chicken in the top... - 41.7658
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 46.5018