- » Pimento Cheese Salad
Pimento Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pimento cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pimento cheese salad recipes.
Pimento Cheese Salad
Place the pineapple juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil.
Add the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Cool mixture until slightly thickened.
Add the cream cheese and pineapple; beat with an electric mixer until cheese is in... - 42.3309
Pineapple Pimento Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Cool until syrupy; beat in pimento cheese spread and pineapple.
Let congeal to syrupy stage; fold in prepared dessert topping mix.
Refrigerate until completely set. - 26.3716
You May Also Like!
Add 1/4 cup pimento-cheese spread, dash of salt and 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped, to 1 cup mayonnaise.
Serve with vegetable salads. - 16.0397
Cheese Pimento Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/2 cups boiling water; stir in vinegar and salt.
Chill until partially set.
Blend mayonnaise with milk, paprika and onion; combine with gelatin mixture.
Add cheese and pimento.
Pour into ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 35.922
1. In 1 1/2 cups boiling water dissolve gelatin and stir in vinegar and salt.
2. Chill until partially set.
3. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with milk, paprika and onion.
4. Combine with gelatin mixture.
5. Add cheese and pimento.
6. Pour into ring mold... - 44.6166
Cheese And Pimento Spread
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Blend them well until it becomes a smooth paste.
3. Serve by spreading it on top of breads. - 27.1119
Pimiento Cheese Mould
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cheese spread and mayonnaise; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Stir in cold water, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce.
Chill gelatin mixture till partially set.
Fold remaining ingredients into gelatin... - 38.5891
Pimiento Cheese Mold
The pimiento cheese mold is a peppy mold made with canned pimientos and lemon gelatin. Flavored with hot pepper sauce and mayonnaise, the pimiento cheese mold is chilled to set and is perfect as a side or between the courses. - 42.4471
Macaroni With Chilies And Pimento
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place the chilies, pimientos, sour cream, salt, oregano, and chili powder in a 12-inch skillet, and stir.
3. About 1 minute before the macaroni is done, heat the sauce mixture in the skillet... - 29.5023
English Pea And Cheese Salad
Combine English peas, tomato, cheese, pi mento, salad dressing or mayonnaise and seasoned salt.
Toss just enough to mix lightly.
Serve on lettuce leaf; garnish with paprika. - 26.7318
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 31.6449