- » Pilaf Casserole
Pilaf Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pilaf casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pilaf casserole recipes.
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 118.638
Clam Pilaf Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, saute the rice in the oil over a medium heat, stirring, until rice is thoroughly browned.
3) In a 2- to 2 1/2- quart casserole, remove the sauted rice and keep aside.
4) In... - 44.8638
You May Also Like!
Gourmet Lamb Pilaf
1 Brown lamb cubes, a third at a time, in a medium-size frying pan; spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in coriander and cumin seeds and pepper.
2 Saute onion until golden in drippings in frying pan; stir in wheat pilaf, celery, salt, and water; heat to... - 33.0456
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 29.5078
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water between cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and set aside for half an hour or more.
In a large saucepan, lightly fry pine nuts in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Fry onion in the same ghee until... - 36.6839
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1. Saute onions and mushrooms until transparent.
2. Add barley to onion mixture. Then add stock, seasonings, and dill. Mix well.
3. Pour into a nonstick casserole. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. Keep moist with additional stock or water. - 24.1193
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 41.1347
Combine rice, hazelnuts, cheese, onion and mushrooms; place in a greased 1-quart casserole. Mix mushroom liquid, chicken broth and soy sauce, heat to boiling and pour over rice mixture. Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350º. Fluff with fork before... - 27.7761
Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the casserole with cooking spray.
3. In greased casserole spread rice, top with chicken, carrot, red onion and celery.
4. In chicken broth add in garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and... - 108.658
Sherried Brown Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of water until slightly tender.
Stir in broth/water mixture and bring to a boil.
Place into a 2-quart casserole, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and stir in sherry. - 26.699
Cook sausage until browned lightly.
Add celery and onions; cook for 3 minutes.
Pour off drippings; add rice, soup and green pepper to sausage mixture.
Pour into 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with... - 33.8423
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 35.3828
Pilaf Casserole Recipes By Category