- » Pigeon Pea
Pigeon Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pigeon pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pigeon pea recipes.
Tuvar Bhakri - Sindhi Koki - Pigeon Peas Flat Bread
If you're thinking of making a Gujarati breakfast, then you must try this out. The Chef makes the delicious Indian Bread. It is made from pigeon peas and tastes really nice. You will enjoy eating it with the Indian tea. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 95.0261
Green Pigeon Pea Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the onion, peppers, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, saute this mix for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring, until tender.
4) Into this, add the tomato and squash.
5) Cook this mix for 1 more... - 46.099
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.8809
Pigeon Pea Soup
Brown pork in oil in deep kettle for about 10 minutes.
Add ham, water, tomato sauce, onion, peppers, tomato, garlic, coriander, and pigeon peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes; add rice and salt.
Cover; cook over low heat for 25... - 37.529
Gangabai Koora Pappu
This healthy dal is prepared on a regular basis in andhra households as a side dish. A must try if you are on the look out for simple recipes which include leafy vegetables in your diet. - 0
Pappu pulusu as the name suggests is not your everyday dal curry. The sweet and sour taste is more prominent in this dish. Try this dish, if your looking for a change from the normal dal that is prepared on a daily basis. - 0
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Pigeon Pea Recipes By Category