- » Pie Crust Oil Milk Flour
Pie Crust Oil Milk Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pie crust oil milk flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pie crust oil milk flour recipes.
Whole Wheat Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl, pour the oil and milk together but do not mix.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing, but stop mixing... - 39.6523
Everyday Pie Crust
Everyday Piecrust is easy to make recipe. Everyday Piecrust gets its taste from flour mixed with milk and salt. Everyday Piecrust is used to make lovely pie recipes. - 32.1611
Stir And Roll Pie Crust
Put flour in bowl; add salt.
Add oil and milk, then stir.
Divide into 2 parts, larger amount for lower crust.
Place between 2 sheets of waxed paper and roll. - 24.3739
Pastry With Oil -
Short Crust Pastry
Enjoy savoring this oil-short crust pastry which is recommended for many pies and tarts. Liven up your desserts and just sit back and relish! - 29.8702
Grandma's Pie Crust
This Pie Crust makes both sweet and savory pies taste out of this world. Try out this easy to make casing and let me know if you agree with me. Your suggestions for this Pie Crust are welcome. - 25.1041
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 42.9093
Turkey Pot Pie With Cornmeal Crust
1. Prepare potpie filling: In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rutabaga, carrots, and onion; cook, stirring, 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes, celery, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring frequently, until rutabaga is tender-crisp,... - 34.9807
Easy Pie Crust
This easy pie crust recipe is a simple recipe for making homemade pie crusts. A tried and tested recipe, this pie crust is guaranteed to come together and bake perfectly to make bases for your quiches or pies! - 24.0195
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 48.9969
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 46.89
Pat-a-pie Oil Pastry
Into 8 or 9 inch pie plate, sift together flour, sugar, and salt.
With fork, whip together salad oil and milk; pour over flour mixture.
Mix with fork till all flour is dampened.
Reserve about 1/3 of dough for top crust.
Press remaining dough evenly against... - 32.3875
Upside Down Tuna Pie With Corn Bread Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking dish or deep 8-inch pie plate With the lemon slices. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour, then add 1 1/2 cups of the milk,... - 35.6118
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
3) In a small bowl, mix the oil with the cold milk.
4) Pour the milk mix into the flour.
5) With a fork, stir lightly until blended. If required,... - 38.0892
Spinach Quiche With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In small bowl, with fork, mix whole-wheat flour, melted butter or margarine, and water until blended (mixture will be crumbly). With hand, press flour mixture into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate, making a small rim; refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to... - 32.0685
Mix the flour and the baking powder together.
Add salt if you wish.
Mix the oil and milk together, and then pour into the flour.
Stir only until mixed.
The mixture will be rather coarse and granular, but it will roll out well.
Do not overmix.
Mold into two... - 34.7849
Rock Lobster Quiche
This Rock Lobster Quiche is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Rock Lobster Quiche right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 46.0631
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Sweetgrass Buffalo And Beer Pie
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes and season with salt, pepper, and sage; roll in flour and brown in oil.
Put meat into a heavy saucepan.
Cut vegetables in 1/2 inch cubes, saute in the same oil, and add to the meat.
Add 3 tablespoons flour to the oil and let it... - 43.8493
Eight Cup High Apple Pie
To make crust: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook until light nutty brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Do not burn.
Pour the butter into a pie plate.
Add oil and 1 cup flour; blend with a fork until smooth.
Freeze 30 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.6911
Com And Beef Pie
Everything about this Com And Beef Pie is exciting! A blend of flavors with a choice of desirable ingredients, this Com And Beef Pie is something everyone would love to try. A very filling and enjoyable meal! - 48.5452
Beautiful Blackberry Pie
1. To make the diet piecrust dough, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, mixing quickly after each... - 49.0385
Easy Banana Cream Pie
1) In the upper third of the oven, place the oven rack.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) With your fingertips, a pastry blender or 2... - 49.641
Down Home Oyster Pie A La Rockefeller
Put the drained spinach in a 9-inch pie pan or a straight-sided glass dish of the same size.
Use a knife and fork to chop it coarse.
In a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil and saute the shallots and celery until they are softened.
Remove them with a slotted... - 47.2152
To make crust: In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
Cook for about 30 seconds, swirling the pan, until the butter is a light, nutty brown.
Pour into a small bowl and let cool.
Stir in... - 45.8754
Remove the spinach from its wrapping and place on a large plate.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes to complete thawing.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all... - 45.3549
Easy Cheesy Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375 F .
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In 9 inch pie pan, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
Press onto bottom and sides of pie pan; do not press onto rim.
In large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and apples; spoon... - 40.2704
Beef Steak And Lamb Kidney Pie
1) Rinse the kidneys under cold water and then remove the outer sack and fat.
2) Put the kidneys in a very large bowl of ice water.
3) With the help of scissors, remove the remaining fat and tubes from the kidneys.
4) Discard the removed... - 46.2248
Cheese Onion Pie
1. Take a casserole, grease with salad oil and preheat for about 4 ½ minutes.
2. Take a baking dish, line with 3 paper towel sheets, arrange the bacon slices and cook for about 6 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, melt butter and sauté... - 47.6459
Southwest Taco Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil.
3. Dust the pie plate with a little cornmeal.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Pour the... - 48.199
Bisquick Meat Pie
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, ginger, salt and cinnamon.
2) Place a medium skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil. Brown the meat quickly, stirring constantly, and then mix it with the ingredients in the bowl. Add the... - 46.0944
Seafood Pot Pie
Saute mushrooms and onions in hot oil.
Remove and set aside.
Add flour to pan and blend with remaining oil and juices.
Gradually add milk and continue to cook, stirring until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and return mushrooms and onions to pan.
Mix lemon... - 42.2689
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, put together flour, oil and buttermilk.
3. Using a fork, toss to combine well.
4. Using your fingers, press the mixture along the bottom and sides; keep aside.
5. In a medium bowl,... - 46.8558
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 43.7469
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Take a pie plate measuring 8 inches and line it with half of the pastry.
3. Take a sauté pan and heat the butter and corn oil in it.
4. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they... - 46.0342
Cookincath's Funny Pie
1. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil, and egg. Whisk to combine well.
2. Take a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
3. Drop dry mixture, and milk into the large bowl with egg, alternatively, a little at a time. Beat well... - 101.379
Apple Custard Pie With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held like scissors, to cut in the vegetable oil... - 47.3859
Homemade Cherry Pie
Pour into one measuring cup (but don't stir together): 1/2-cup vegetable oil 1/4-cup milk Then pour all at once into the flour.
Stir lightly until mixed.
Halve, and flatten each half slightly.
Place one half between two sheets of waxed paper (12"... - 32.312
Banana Cream Pie
To prepare crust: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate or loose-bottom tart pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor, combine zwieback and gingersnap crumbs, oil, butter, ground ginger and 1 tbsp water.
Process until the... - 45.5694
Vegetable Pie Provencale
Refrigerate unbaked pie shell for 15 minutes or longer. Before baking, prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Bake at 400° F. for 5 to 8 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to... - 40.1288
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 39.9025
Sift flour and salt together into a mixing bowl.
In a small bowl or a 1-cup measure, combine oil and cold milk.
Pour liquid all at once into flour mixture.
Stir lightly with a fork until blended, adding more milk if necessary to hold dough... - 30.5253
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil.
In a saucepan, combine nonfat dry milk and flour.
Add water and whisk until smooth.
Add tarragon, parsley and pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,... - 45.6094
Steak, Kidney, Mushroom & Oyster Pie
Put in a frying pan and heat the margarine and vegetable oil.
Add onions that have been sliced thin and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms that have been washed but not peeled or broken.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Cut up and roll in seasoned... - 40.8779
Harvest Pie And Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Chop all the vegetables and the seitan.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and the seitan.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and cook it till it is... - 101.074
How To Make Rhubarb Pie
My friend Jane Massengill shares her family's delicious rhubarb pie recipe that is absolutely delicious! And this pie only takes 15 minutes to put together. You've gotta try it! - 0
Braised Veal And Ham Pie
1. Trim excess fat off the veal and gammon
2. Dice the meats into small pieces.
3. Grease a 9-inch by 5 -inch by 2-inch loaf tin or a 6-inch round cake tin with butter or oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5. To... - 44.9193
Stuttgart Onion Tart
To prepare crust Dissolve yeast and honey in water.
Let stand a few minutes.
Add salt and oil, then the flours gradually; mix with spoon, then by hand.
Knead dough on floured board for 5 minutes; additional flour may be necessary to prevent dough from... - 45.7086
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube chicken.
In saucepan brown chicken and meat in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and savory.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, to prepare... - 45.7962
No Roll Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pie pan, sift together flour and salt and add sugar.
3) In a cup, beat together with a fork Mazola oil and milk until creamy.
4) Pour the milk mixture in the middle of the flour mixture.
5) Fold the... - 40.1943
Brown Rice Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C.).
2) In a heavy-bottom saucepan add the milk, honey, vanilla and rice. Boil over medium heat. This would be the filling mixture.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes.
4) Cook the... - 46.5306
Greek Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with olive oil no-stick spray.
Unroll the pizza dough.
Form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten the dough with your hands.
Then roll the dough from the center to the... - 46.689
Brazilian Shrimp Pie
Mash potatoes; gradually add milk.
Beat in next 5 ingredients.
Line a greased 9-inch pie plate with 2/3 of the mixture; reserve remainder for top.
Cook shrimp in oil till tender and pink, about 5 minutes; drain; arrange on potatoes.
Top with artichoke hearts,... - 47.4987
Chicken Pot Pie
A classic comfort food, this Chicken Pot Pie is perfect for a cool fall evening. - 0
Cheese And Onion Pie With Anchovies
Knead a smooth cheese and oil dough from the ingredients for the crust.
Roll it out in a baking pan.
Peel and slice the onions into thin rings.
Saute in the butter stirring constantly until translucent, then set aside.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix with the... - 45.9509
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.6919
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.6039
Non Wheat Pastry
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2) In a pie plate mix flour and salt.
3) In a bowl mix milk and oil and beat with fork.
4) Combine the milk-oil mixture to flour with a fork until moistened.
5) To make double crust reserve one third of... - 32.7175
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon zest and juice. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar, flour and... - 49.3039
Mushroom And Cheese Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine, wheat germ, breadcrumbs, flour, salt, oatmeal, and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter and spoon it over dry ingredients and combine them well.
4.... - 48.7336
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Flaky Pastry has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Flaky Pastry can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 33.7415
Mushroom And Onion Buffet Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine grated cheese with flour, powdered milk, salt, and pepper.
Let scalded milk cool; when cool, beat in eggs.
Meanwhile, heat margarine and oil together in a very large skillet over medium heat until butter is melted; stir in the... - 43.6553
Easy Pastry Shell
Sift flour and salt into pie pan.
Mix oil and milk, stir and pour into flour all at once.
Stir with fork until all ingredients are blended; shape crust by patting and tamping dough with your fingers so that it comes up around sides of pan.
Bake at... - 28.6783
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In the pie plate, press the cooked rice.
4) Bake them just until dry for about 5 minutes.
5) Let them cool.
6) In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
7) With a... - 41.3381
Easy, No Cholesterol Pastry
Mix the flour and salt together with a fork.
Measure the oil and milk into a cup.
Pour the liquids all at once into the dry ingredients, mixing with a fork until just blended.
The above measurements usually produce a perfect pastry, but since the consistency... - 35.4925
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 50.4048
Fish And Rice Ramekins
Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and the onion powder and marjoram.
Pat into four oiled ramekins and up the sides as a pie crust.
Saute mushrooms in 2 teaspoons of the oil until moisture is evaporated.
Add sherry and heat until nearly... - 41.8011
Quick Vegetable Quiche
Here is a short video showing how I make my my quick and easy quiche. Nothing too fancy here - and it's completely adjustable depending on which veggies you like and other ingredients you have on hand. (My homemade pie pastry was in a deep-dish pan so I... - 115.393
Spinach & Feta Quiche
Roll out pastry about 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured board.
Fit into a 9-inch pie pan; crimp edge.
Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 10 minutes.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible from spinach; set aside.
In a blender or food processor,... - 42.8305
Low Cholesterol Margarine Pastry
Mix the flour and salt together.
In a food processor with on/off turns of the motor, or using a pastry cutter, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
If using a processor, transfer the mixture to a bowl.
Pour the water into a small... - 37.8582
Cheesy Onion And Swiss Chard Quiche
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make easy, flaky, pie crust for an an amazing Swiss Chard and Gruyere Quiche. As always, it's easier than you think! - 0
Cheese Quiche In Brown Rice Shell
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Press cooked rice into oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven just until dry (about 5 minutes); cool.
Using medium sized bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and add to... - 40.5758
Rustic Plum Walnut Tart
To make the crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Using a fork, slowly stir in the vegetable or walnut oil until the flour mixture becomes crumbly.
Stir in enough ice water so that the dough holds together in a... - 43.0937
Try this delicious version of Ukrainian Kolach recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of eggs and yeast, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 43.6085
1 With a sharp knife, cut the fillet from the saddle and remove the sinews.
Chop the bones and place them with the trimmings and fillet in a deep dish.
Add all the ingredients for the marinade and leave overnight.
2 The following day, remove the trimmings,... - 43.8525
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 (1/4, 1/4) warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in melted butter, oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE or... - 46.9273