- » Pie Crust Mix
Pie Crust Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pie crust mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pie crust mix recipes.
Everready Pie Crust Mix
Measure the flours and salt in the Bosch bowl.
Using the wire whips, cut in lard until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Makes approximately 8 singlecrust or 4 doublecrust pie... - 24.495
Homemade Pie Crust Mix
Mix flour and salt in large bowl and cut in shortening until mixture is uniform and fine grained.
Store in Tupperware with tight lid.
Mixture will keep well up to 1 year.
Do not refrigerate.
To use for double crust pie, measure out 2 1/4 cups of mixture and... - 23.7295
Pie Crust Mix
Prepare mix according to package instructions.
Roll out and place one pastry shell in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Flute or decorate edge as desired.
Prick bottom and sides of shell evenly.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 3... - 19.9139
Pie Crust Mix
1. Mix flour and salt. Cut in 1 cup shortening until the texture is like cornmeal. Cut in remaining cup of shortening till the pieces are the size of small peas.
2. Store mix in tightly covered container, such as two-pound coffee can or two-quart canister - 18.1587
You May Also Like!
Easy Pie Crust - The Best, Flaky, Southern Pie Crust Ever
A crust can make or break the pie. Truly a very special item while making this fabulous dish. This video make a simple, easy and delicious pie crust. Make sure to use the right ingredient and ensure it remains cold at all times. It is easy to store and when... - 108.44
Half And Half Pie Crust
Measure flour into a medium-size bowl.
Add butter and cut into flour with a fork or pastry cutter.
Add oil and mix until dough looks crumbly.
Add ice water a little at a time (using only enough to hold dough together) and mix until you can gather the dough... - 24.7065
Pastry For 2 Crust Pie
1. Sprinkle cold water over Pie Crust Mix and proceed as above; dividing pastry into halves. Roll first half and fit into pan as for single crust pie; omit fluting edge and pricking with fork.
2. For top crust, roll out pastry 1 inch larger than pan. Slit... - 17.8246
Combine pie crust mix and cheese.
Roll out to fit a 10-inch pie pan.
Prick bottom and sides with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425Â° F. - 22.0112
Betty's Basic Pie Crust Making
Your pie needn’t be just a seasonal delight. In fact, you can bake a pie whenever, wherever you want with this easy pie crust recipe. Betty shows you how to make a piecrust from the scratch. It does require a little extra effort, but then the hard work is... - 112.612
Pie Crust No Fail
Sift flour and salt, cut in shortening.
Mix egg in measuring cup, add vinegar and water to measure 1/2 cup.
Mix into dry mixture.
Makes 3 to 4 crusts. - 31.769
Pie Shell From A Mix
Prepare pie shell according to package directions, but use entire package for one crust.
This will give better results and make a more attractive shell.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 to 8 minutes. - 16.5763
Pie Crust Exotica
1) In a bowl, add the flours and combine together.
2) Add remaining ingredients in oil and then combine with flour.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 10" pie plate to press the mixture.
5) Use the pie crust to prepare any type of pie. - 40.2833
Cut one-half of the shortening into the flourand salt, until it is like cornmeal.
Then add other half of shortening and mix until the dough has chunks the size of peas.
Add the liquid, a little at a time.
This dough can be frozen. - 22.6614
Never Fail Pie Crust
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat until well combined.
4. Add the shortening to the flour and sprinkle... - 41.0694
Pie Crust Mix Recipes By Category
Pie Crust Mix Ingredient: