- » Pico De Gallo
Pico De Gallo Recipes
Pico De Gallo is also known as salsa cruda which means raw sauce. Pico de Gallo is a variety of salsa itself and contains diced plum tomatoes, red onions, jalapenos, garlic and cilantro. Vegetable oil, red wine ... More »
Speedy Precocious Pico De Gallo Condiment
If you are looking for a zesty condiment with head-clearing heat, this is it. A fresh, fiery hot condiment that goes well with all Mexican food like tortilla chips, nachos, tacos, burritos, this quick, refreshing condiment will add pizzazz to any meal you add... - 94.8842
Pico De Gallo
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, oil, lemon juice, chilies, and cilantro.
3) Stir in tomato juice, salt, and pepper as needed.
4) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator.
5) Can be kept for up to... - 42.1433
Pico De Gallo
1) Take jicama, green pepper, onion and cucumber in a bowl and mix them.
2) Add olive oil along with vinegar and oregano. Mix them well.
3) Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables and mix them.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Serve the... - 40.7195
Roosters Bill (pico De Gallo)
Wash, pare, and chop jicama into 1/2 inch chunks.
Pare and section orange, reserving juice, and add to jicama; pour orange juice over fruit chunks.
Add onion, lemon juice, and salt and stir until evenly mixed.
Let stand at least 1 hour in refrigerator before... - 27.2473
Jicama Pico De Gallo
Combine jicama, green pepper, onion, and cucumber.
Mix together oil, vinegar, and oregano; pour over vegetables and mix lightly.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.4365
Joe's Pico De Gallo
Chop tomatoes, onion and jalapeno peppers very small.
Chop by hand if possible so tomatoes won't get mushy.
Add chopped cilantro and lime juice.
Garlic powder can be added, if desired.
This is excellent with chicken or beef fajitas or chicken flautas. - 21.8423
Pico De Gallo Recipes By Category