- » Picnic Vegetable Fruit
Picnic Vegetable Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic vegetable fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic vegetable fruit recipes.
Picnic Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in an 8-inch skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to dram, then crumble.
2. Measure 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings into a small bowl;... - 31.7469
Classic Carrot Cake
This Carrot Cake makes a perfect dessert. Try out this extremely delicious carrot and pineapple bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carrot Cake are welcome ! - 48.2652
Cantaloupe And Chicken Salad
The Cantaloupe and chicken salad is a refreshing salad with an amazing combo of fruits and meat with a tangy dressing. A healthy easy to make salad it is a great tasting salad that is perfect for any occasion. - 39.1866
Procedure for Green chutney Grind all these ingredients to a paste.
Procedure for Tamarind chutney Cook all ingredients in water till the mixture thickens.
Cool and grind till smooth.
Procedure for Bhel puri In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
Put into... - 36.4407
Hawaiian Omelette Sandwiches
These Hawaiian Omelet Sandwiches are an addiction. Just dig into one of these when you are really hungry for breakfast or meal and let me know how you've liked them. Your suggestions for these Hawaiian Omelet Sandwiches are welcome. - 42.5975
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
This Chocolate Zucchini Cake is a compelling dessert treat. I never knew that the vegetable could complement the cake so well. Just try this Chocolate Zucchini Cake to know what I mean. - 43.9565
Pumpkin And Cumin Soup
Heat butter in pan, add onion, cook until transparent, add cumin, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Add crumbled stock cubes, water, peeled and chopped pumpkin and nutmeg.
Cover, simmer 15 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
Puree soup in blender or... - 32.6927
Cut off plastic wrapping on ham.
Unwrapped and raw, you may have to parboil ham to remove salt.
Rub with juice and sherry or gin.
Close and bake.
Ten minutes before serving, decorate with pineapple slices sprinkled with cinnamon or ginger, or both if you... - 32.4314
Sweet And Sour Pork Shoulder
It is best to prepare this attractive entree entirely at home and reheat it at the picnic site.
Cut meat in strips about 1/2 inch wide and 2 or 3 inches long.
Brown in hot oil; drain off any excess fat.
Drain syrup from the pineapple, add enough water to make... - 37.1812
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Pork Pot Roast
1. Rub meat with salt and pepper. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Brown meat in butter in a large, heavy skillet. Add vegetables, parsley, spice bag, and water. Cover tightly. Cook over medium heat 1 1/2 hours, stirring as necessary and turning meat occasionally.
3.... - 33.8731
Richmond Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan with foil and grease it lightly. On a piece of wax paper, combine the flour, salt, paprika, allspice, red pepper flakes, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
2. Dredge the... - 25.3025