- » Picnic Vegetable
Picnic Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic vegetable recipes.
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 113.188
Picnic Favorite-confetti Coleslaw
The Confetti Coleslaw is definitely one of the most colorful salads that we have seen in a long time. True to its name, it has a variety of vegetables and other ingredients giving it a colorful appearance. Watch and learn how to make that simple recipe from... - 96.822
This video is a must watch for all the health conscious people. Here are some great picnic snacks ideas by dietitian Alissa Vellarubia that you can prepare for your upcoming family picnic. Watch the video now and share your feedback. - 75.5513
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 47.1597
Riverside Picnic Vegetables
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add about an inch of water. Bring to boil and add in the potatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes or until they just start to become tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a small jar with a tight lid, add vinegar, oil,... - 46.3129
Picnic Potato Salad
Boil water in a medium saucepan.
Add a tsp of salt to the boiling water.
Lower the potatoes into water in a very gentle manner.
Allow it to boil with skins on.
Wait till the potatoes become fork tender.
Wash under cold water.
Next, cut each potato into four... - 42.6357
Picnic Slaw is an assortment of fresh vegetables with the deliciously pungent cabbage as its main feature. With a lemony mayonnaise and buttermilk dressing this slaw is the prefect accompaniment for a meal in the wilderness. Include this Picnic Slaw in your... - 41.5905
Picnic Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 25 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel, and cut into cubes.
Place potatoes in a large salad bowl.
Add onion slices (reserve some of the green tops for garnish), eggs, celery,... - 41.5136
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 41.0761
A Romantic Picnic For Two
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In ¼ cup of butter, saute the onion and celery till they are soft.
3) Add the watercress and continue cooking till all the liquid has evaporated.
4) In a separate skillet, put ½ cup of... - 40.5064
Portable Picnic Salad
Cut Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise; also cut any large cauliflowerets in half lengthwise.
Place vegetables in a steamer basket; set basket in a kettle over 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp;... - 40.0613
1. Wash romaine and endives a day before serving.
2. Separate into leaves. Make halves of the outer leaves.
3. Using paper towel pat dry or spin-dry greens.
4. Place in plastic bags and refrigerate separately.
5. Wash the tomatoes and dry... - 38.8995
Layered Hummus Tabbouleh & Feta Picnic Bowl
1. First, make the tabbouleh. Tip the bulghar into a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt, then bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain in a sieve, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain over the pan. Mix the mint and... - 38.3293
Summertime Picnic Relish
In large skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Cover; refrigerate several days. - 34.7517
Oven Fried Picnic Chicken
Who doesn't love fried chicken? An all-time favorite, this chicken gets extra flavor from ranch dressing mix. - 33.9823
Finely chop cucumber, capsicum, onion, tomato, lettuce in a large bowl.
Add sugar to the lemon juice.
Take the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together. - 31.2394
Picnic Cole Slaw
Mix all the ingredients together.
Refrigerate till you leave for the picnic or till you serve it. - 27.861
Great Picnic Salad
Take the lemon juice and all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together. - 21.8676