- » Picnic Snack
Picnic Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic snack recipes.
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 114.934
This video is a must watch for all the health conscious people. Here are some great picnic snacks ideas by dietitian Alissa Vellarubia that you can prepare for your upcoming family picnic. Watch the video now and share your feedback. - 75.5513
Polka Dot Picnic Cake
Blend the chopped dates with hot water.
Keep aside and let it cool down.
Whip butter and sugar together.
Put in the eggs and whisk until it becomes fluffy.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Add it to the creamy butter egg mixture and combine the... - 44.1493
Spicy Picnic Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together the pastry ingredients, pouring in more milk if necessary to make dough.
3) Make four parts from the dough.
4) Even out each part thinly and then using a small plate as a guide,... - 44.0756
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.6574
Almond Glazed Picnic Cake
Procedure for Almond Topping Take all the ingredients of almond topping in a small pan.
Bring the mixture to boil.
Keep stirring constantly till it turns thick and glazy.
Procedure for Cake Whisk the eggs along with the sugar till it becomes pale... - 43.3463
Stuffed Picnic Loaf
1) Mix the tomatoes, shallots or spring onions (scallions), olives, green pepper, capers and pickled cucumbers.
2) Take the French loaf and cut in half lengthways and take out all the bread; but saving the crust shells for later use.
3) Mix the... - 42.6327
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add 50 g/2 oz of the butter and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture,... - 42.0256
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 41.0761
Chocolate Chip Picnic Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Repeat the process again, Take the butter in a saucepan melt it.
Add sugar and allow it to cool down.
Combine the whisked eggs and keep beating till a smooth mixture is formed.
Put in the quick cooking oatmeal and... - 40.8381
Take milk, eggs, vanilla and oil in a large bowl.
Beat them thoroughly.
Put in the dry ingredients.
Whip well till they blend completely.
Next, add the nuts.
Empty the mix into a 9x13" round pan.
Make sure that the pan is well greased.
Bake for about 25 to 30... - 38.9411
Take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape the mixture into 9 flat circles.
Pan fry the circles.
But make sure that you pan fry only till the chicken is browned.
Keep aside and let it cool down.
Then, cover up each circle in aluminium foil and... - 37.0024
Brown Picnic Cookies
Mingle the two types of flours and put in the butter.
Keep rubbing in the butter until the mixture looks like crumbs.
Add the sugar and pour the honey.
Mix well to make dough.
After shaping the dough into a ball, knead it for about 1-2 minutes on a lightly... - 36.6535
Foil Sandwiches For A Picnic
Apart from the buns, take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Apply a good amount of the mixture in each of the buns.
Use foil to wrap the buns.
At a temperature of 375 F, bake the buns for about 20 minutes.
You may even grill them until they are... - 35.864
Picnic Bean Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of baked beans, Worcestershire, onion salt, ketchup, mustard, and sweet pickle relish. Heat well.
2. Spread the mixture between roll halves and serve the sandwich with a topping of Parmesan cheese. - 33.2474
Picnic Sandwich Box
Cut horizontally across the loaf, two-thirds of the way up, and remove this 'lid'. Gently ease away the bread from around the edge of the crust. Make 100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs from the bread. Brush the cavity of the loaf and the lid with some of the melted... - 32.443
Autumn Picnic Bars
1. Sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, one at a time; add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 31.9103
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 30.8427
To spaghetti sauce, add celery, scallions, or pickle relish to taste.
Toss some of sauce with spaghetti. - 24.5697
Picnic Tortilla Pinwheels
Cook bacon according to package directions. Lay out tortillas and spread each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 1 1⁄2 bacon slices, apple and spinach in each tortilla and roll tightly.
Cut into thirds and serve, securing with toothpicks, if... - 23.9892