- » Picnic Sandwich
Picnic Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic sandwich recipes.
Picnic Bean Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of baked beans, Worcestershire, onion salt, ketchup, mustard, and sweet pickle relish. Heat well.
2. Spread the mixture between roll halves and serve the sandwich with a topping of Parmesan cheese. - 33.0306
Picnic Sandwich Box
Cut horizontally across the loaf, two-thirds of the way up, and remove this 'lid'. Gently ease away the bread from around the edge of the crust. Make 100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs from the bread. Brush the cavity of the loaf and the lid with some of the melted... - 32.2431
You May Also Like!
Foil Sandwiches For A Picnic
Apart from the buns, take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Apply a good amount of the mixture in each of the buns.
Use foil to wrap the buns.
At a temperature of 375 F, bake the buns for about 20 minutes.
You may even grill them until they are... - 35.6439
Hot Turkey Picnic Sandwiches
In a large kettle, bring broth and seasonings to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually add to boiling broth.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add cream and browning sauce.
Place each slice of turkey on a slice of bread; top with a spoonful of mashed... - 38.0011
Picnic Chicken Sandwiches
Stir together chicken spread, celery, and protein bits; add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Spread bread slices with butter.
Spread 4 slices of the buttered rye bread with filling.
Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, buttered side down. - 31.3213
Layered Picnic Club Sandwich
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out center of each half, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Spread 1/3 cup creamy Italian dressing into each shell; line bottom shell with lettuce.
Into bottom shell, layer cheese, roast beef, remaining dressing, turkey, then... - 28.6393
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.4371
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 30.6434
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 40.8615
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.999
Picnic Sandwich Recipes By Category