- » Picnic Salad Wrap
Picnic Salad Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic salad wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic salad wrap recipes.
Picnic Chef's Salad
1. Wash and drain salads greens, trim and wash onions and radishes and wrap them in separate transparent wraps and chill till picnic time
2. Line two deep trays with transparent wrap, arrange greems and onion in one and meat, cheeses, eggs, radishes... - 38.824
Picnic Potato Cones
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in salted boiling water for fifteen minutes till tender; drain, return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low flame to make it fluffy and dry
2. In a sall bowl, blend sour cream and blue cheese dressing mix,... - 32.207
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 30.6434
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Do-ahead Salad Dessert
Line a large loaf pan (9x5x3) or 3 small pans (7 7/8 x3 5/8 x2 1/4) with quilted aluminum foil leaving a 3 1/2 overhang on all sides.
Drain fruit cocktail; measure syrup and add water as needed to make 1 cup.
Bring liquid to a boil; add to gelatin and stir... - 41.973
Chicken Salad Heroes
Blend milk into cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Add chicken, vegetables, onion salt and pepper; mix well.
Cut rolls in half and scoop out some of the bread to make a cavity.
Spread with butter.
Fill each roll with 1/4 of chicken salad mixture (about 2/3... - 34.3931
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 133.845
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
This shrimp salad will be the hit of your next picnic or cook out, and it's so easy! - 116.086
Wash, dry, and remove stems from mushrooms. Melt butter, and dip each mushroom in butter. Combine cream cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and chopped chives or onions. Fill mushrooms. Place the filled mushrooms on a baking sheet and... - 19.8397
Stuffed Or Deviled Eggs
Cut shelled eggs in halves, lengthwise or crosswise.
Carefully remove yolks and lay whites aside in pairs.
Mash yolks, then add remaining ingredients.
Refill whites with this mixture.
If for salad or as a garnish, leave in halves, rounding the filling... - 31.2733
New Orleans Muffuletta
Want to know of a classic American sandwich recipe that is interesting, yummy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make a sandwich that is filled with meat and veggies and can be whipped up in minutes! - 116.667
While beans are cooking, arrange chicken pieces and pork chops in a large, greased broiler pan; they should be close together, and in a single layer in the pan.
Brush with part of the drippings or melted butter.
Broil slowly with the meat about 8 inches from... - 43.8595