- » Picnic Dessert
Picnic Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of picnic dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for picnic dessert recipes.
Easy Picnic Recipes - Rice Crispy Pops
1. Place a sauce pan on medium high heat; add butter, vanilla, and marshmallow in it. Stir constantly and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows melts.
2. In a large bowl, take rice krispies, and pour marshmallow mixture in it. Mix it fast.... - 107.744
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.9983
Picnic Bars To Go
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer.
4. Further, add sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and cocoa powder. Blend until combined. ... - 47.6621
Berry Glazed Picnic Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, lemon peel, and baking powder.
3) Using knife or putting the flour mixture in food processor, cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Prepare a... - 47.4273
Medley Picnic Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening and margarine until crumbly.
Add ice water; mix well.
Roll into rectangle on lightly floured surface.
Line baking dish with pastry, leaving 1 inch for overlap; sprinkle with 1/2... - 47.3917
Picnic Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Grease a large 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan and then flour it
3. Prepare the frosting by combining the chocolate pieces, cream and butter in a saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat and stir well till combined.
4.... - 47.0262
Peach Streusel Picnic Cake
Combine nuts, rolled oats, brown sugar and butter; set aside.
Peel and pit peaches.
Cut into thin slices and toss with lemon juice; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir... - 46.6269
1. In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt and rub the fat into the flour till the mixture starts to look like breadcrumbs.
2. Add water to the dough and mix well to make stiff dough.
3. Knead the dough lightly and then set the dough aside to... - 46.2611
Applesauce Picnic Cake
Cream sugar with shortening; add eggs, beating until light.
Stir in applesauce.
Mix cocoa with flour and spices; add alternately with water to creamed mixture.
Spread batter in oiled 13x9 cake pan.
Sprinkle raw batter with chocolate chips.
Bake at 350... - 42.9711
Peanut Butter Picnic Cake
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into two greased and floured 8- or 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F., 35-40... - 42.6251
Picnic Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch oblong pan.
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add sugar and shortening, then milk and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed on mixer, or 300 strokes by hand.
Add eggs and chocolate and beat 2... - 42.0224
Lemon Picnic Cake
The lemon picnic cake is a cake mix bake made with lemon pudding mix. Combined together with water and eggs, the lemon picnic cake is easy to prepare. Simply baked it can be dusted with sugar or served over with syrup. - 35.5503
Cinnamon Picnic Cake
Cinnamon Picnic Cake is a unique and winning cake that is perfect for your picnics or birthday parties! Surprise your family and friends with this delicious Cinnamon Picnic Cake ! - 34.6731
1) In a large saucepan cook bacon till done. Keep aside.
2) In the skillet retain 1/4 cup fat.
3) Halve onion and add to the skillet. Stir for 5 minutes.
4) Mix bacon, beans, and corn; heat thoroughly.
5) Add seasoning to taste.
6) Serve warm... - 33.2761