- » Picnic
Picnic food refers to an assortment of dishes specially prepared for outdoor get-togethers. Usually, picnic is arranged in the daytime but in few instances night picnics at beach are also organized with special ... More »
Picnics and holidays call for something special to pamper your loved ones. Look at this fantastic recipe that this video presents in an effortless manner. Katie also shares some great tips for a really perfect scrumptious chicken. See the video to make this ... - 119.663
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 116.876
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 114.491
Easy Picnic Recipes - Rice Crispy Pops
1. Place a sauce pan on medium high heat; add butter, vanilla, and marshmallow in it. Stir constantly and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows melts.
2. In a large bowl, take rice krispies, and pour marshmallow mixture in it. Mix it fast.... - 109.339
Picnic Favorite - Confetti Coleslaw
The Confetti Coleslaw is definitely one of the most colorful salads that we have seen in a long time. True to its name, it has a variety of vegetables and other ingredients giving it a colorful appearance. Watch and learn how to make that simple recipe from... - 104.23
This video is a must watch for all the health conscious people. Here are some great picnic snacks ideas by dietitian Alissa Vellarubia that you can prepare for your upcoming family picnic. Watch the video now and share your feedback. - 76.8342
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 49.9802
Picnic Potato Salad
1. Cut beans in small sizes.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together mustard, salt, pepper, french dressing and mayonnaise.
3. Cook potatoes ( unpeeled) till they are tender.
4. Cool and peel the potatoes when cooked.
5. cube all the... - 49.0523
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 49.0047
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.522
Medley Picnic Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening and margarine until crumbly.
Add ice water; mix well.
Roll into rectangle on lightly floured surface.
Line baking dish with pastry, leaving 1 inch for overlap; sprinkle with 1/2... - 47.286
Picnic Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Grease a large 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan and then flour it
3. Prepare the frosting by combining the chocolate pieces, cream and butter in a saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat and stir well till combined.
4.... - 46.7319
Picnic Bars To Go
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer.
4. Further, add sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and cocoa powder. Blend until combined. ... - 46.4454
Greek Picnic Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the basil, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a dough, adding more water if required. Wrap in clear... - 46.3122
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 45.9593
Fresh Pork Picnic Pot Roast With Vegetables
Season the meat by rubbing with flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Brown on all sides in hot fat in Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add water, bay leaf, and garlic.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add potatoes, and turnips cut into quarters.
Cook... - 45.7473
Baked Picnic Ham
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a large heavy pan put the picnic ham. Cover completely with cold water.
3) Stir in peppercorns, cloves, and bouquet garni.
4) Boil over moderate heat. Remove scum from the surface. Cover with a lid.
5)... - 45.5846
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3
2. In a pan, cover the bacon (smoked shoulder roll) with water and bring slowly to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to soak for 3 hours.
4. Remove the rind, fat and any gristle... - 45.3232
1. In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt and rub the fat into the flour till the mixture starts to look like breadcrumbs.
2. Add water to the dough and mix well to make stiff dough.
3. Knead the dough lightly and then set the dough aside to... - 45.2421
Berry Glazed Picnic Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl stir together flour, sugar, lemon peel, and baking powder.
3) Using knife or putting the flour mixture in food processor, cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Prepare a... - 45.1314
Peach Streusel Picnic Cake
Combine nuts, rolled oats, brown sugar and butter; set aside.
Peel and pit peaches.
Cut into thin slices and toss with lemon juice; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir... - 45.0915
Hot Picnic Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. To make the cap of the loaf using a sharp serrated knife, cut out a circle in the top of the breads and set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and keep aside.
4. With your fingers, remove as much of the bread interior as... - 45.0822
Riverside Picnic Vegetables
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add about an inch of water. Bring to boil and add in the potatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes or until they just start to become tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a small jar with a tight lid, add vinegar, oil,... - 44.8967
This is one of those dishes that is cool, light and filling and especially delicious and nutritious. For this Picnic Salad, remember, if you canâ€™t be in the veggies store, you may as well bring the veggies to you! - 44.3939
Minted Picnic Loaf
This minted picnic loaf is prepard with minced beef, mined sausage and breadcrumbs. Mixed together with potatoes, milk and tomato sauce, the minted picnic loaf is topped with parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and fresh mint before baking to a beautiful golden... - 44.251
Raised Picnic Pie
Mince together the veal or ham and onion.
Add the olives or capers, salt, pepper and spice and mix well.
Roll out three-quarters of the dough and use to line a greased 20 to 23 cm/8 to 9 inch loose-based cake tin or game pie mould.
Lay the sausagemeat on the... - 43.9873
Mix the yeast with 2 tablespoons of the warm milk.
Add the egg.
Warm the rest of the milk with the butter, salt, sugar, and cinnamon and add this to the yeast mixture.
Add the flour gradually.
Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your fingers.
Put the... - 43.8057
Prepare Taco Shells.
Brown ground beef in a medium skillet until no longer pink.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add garlic and salt to beef.
In a small bowl, combine flour, chili powder and cumin; sprinkle over meat.
Stir to combine.
Slowly add broth, stirring... - 43.7704
Heat the oven to 400Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200Â°C).
Trim excess fat from the meat and cut the meat into small pieces.
Place it in a large bowl and mix in all the remaining ingredients with the exception of the pastry and beaten egg Cut off one third of the... - 43.6696
Wine Picnic Pate
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in frying pan.
Add chicken livers, mushrooms, salt, and green onions; simmer for 5 minutes.
Add wine, garlic, dillweed, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes more, or until chicken livers and mushrooms are very... - 43.3112
Picnic Box Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Score chicken breasts lightly on both sides; place in a large baking dish.
Sprinkle with sake, soy sauce and ginger juice.
Let stand at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Trim vegetables to width of chicken... - 43.2195
This picnic pate is an elaborate and flavorful pate made with pork liver, fat and chicken liver along with bacon. Combined together with brandy, madeira and flaored with onions, garlic and all spice along with pepper, the picnic pate is cooked in the oven and... - 43.1283
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Stir mustard into salad dressing in a small bowl.
Pour over potatoes; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Sprinkle with eggs and paprika.
Serve in lettuce-lined... - 42.9266
Tuna Picnic Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions using water, margarine, and egg, except add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese just before kneading.
Let dough stand, covered, while preparing tuna mixture.
Combine tuna, green pepper, olives, bread crumbs,... - 42.7156
Picnic Shrimp Salad
1) Cut the bell peppers in big pieces and break the romaine lettuces. Keep them aside.
2) Take a bowl and mash the cream cheese.
3) Add parsley, wine vinegar and sour cream.
4) Add the shrimp and put salt and pepper.
5) Take... - 42.6344
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 42.4486
Raised Picnic Pie
Finely mince the veal with 100 g (4 oz) ham and the onion.
Season well, add the mace and mix thoroughly.
Cut remaining ham into thin strips.
To make the hot water pastry, melt the fat in the water and bring to the boil.
Sieve the flour with 1/2 x 5ml spoon... - 42.2834
Polka Dot Picnic Cake
Blend the chopped dates with hot water.
Keep aside and let it cool down.
Whip butter and sugar together.
Put in the eggs and whisk until it becomes fluffy.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Add it to the creamy butter egg mixture and combine the... - 42.2105
Picnic Recipes By Category