- » Pickled Tabasco Peppers
Pickled Tabasco Peppers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pickled Tabasco Peppers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pickled Tabasco Peppers recipes.
This pickled shrimp is a cooked seafood pickle recipe. Flavored with pickling spices, celery leaves and tabasco sauce amonst others, the pickled shrimp is prepared with vinegar and is chilled before use. - 38.2785
Fried Dill Pickles
1) In a bowl beat together, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce , Tabasco and 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Season the egg mixture to taste.
3) In another bowl combine together 2 cups flour and season to taste.
4) In a wok, heat oil to 350°F.
5) Coat the... - 47.049
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and add pickling spices and water to cover.
Break celery into quarters and add it.
Add salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil and simmer three minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the cooking liquid.
Drain the shrimp and shell... - 43.9403
Pickle Relish Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Allow to boil.
3) Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Serve with frankfurters. - 38.8861
Pickle Relish Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Bring the mixture to the boiling point, reduce the heat and cook over low flame for about 20 minutes.
3) Serve with frankfurters, or as required. - 36.6959
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 122.028
1. Combine vegetables and salt; cover and let stand overnight.
2. Drain off as much liquid as possible, pressing through a clean, thin white cloth, if necessary.
3. Place cinnamon, cloves, and allspice in a cheesecloth bag.
4. Place vegetables, spice bag,... - 39.4767
In a blender combine the mustard, paprika and horseradish.
With the machine running, very slowly add the oil.
Blend in the remaining ingredients, process until smooth.
May be divided for smaller quantities. - 34.6713
Eggplant Yogurt And Dill Relish
Cut off and discard the stem end of the eggplant.
Cut un peeled eggplant into one inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the eggplant and onion.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the eggplant is soft and starts to brown.
Add more oil if... - 42.0476
Poor Boy Sandwiches
1. In bowl mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, onion, pickle, Tabasco and salt and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Split each roll and spread mayonnaise mixture on each side.
3. On bottom half of each roll layer ham, tomatoes, red... - 39.4408
Southern Barbecue Sauce
1.Take an enamel or glass container and put vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, A-I sauce, salt, sugar, mint leaves, paprika, Tabasco, black pepper, pickling spices, bouillion cube, unpeeled orange, unpeeeled lemon, water, catsup, salt and oregano.
2.Let... - 38.1143
Piquant Cheese Salad
Peel the onions and cut into rings.
Dice the tomatoes; slice the pickles.
Mix together the cheese, onions, salami and pickles.
To make the dressing, mix together the sugar, pineapple juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce, pepper, wine and oil and stir in the... - 37.8868
Original Thousand Island Dressing
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Tabasco, chopped pimientos or pickle, green olives, chopped eggs, shallot, olive oil, salt, black pepper and wine vinegar and beat them together with a wooden spoon, until they are thoroughly blended.
Pour the dressing... - 31.8729
Drain tomatoes; reserve juice.
In blender combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar, and blend until tomatoes are in small bits.
In large container, combine with tomato juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, celery, and relish.
Stir in a drop... - 38.4463
1. Shell and devein the shrimps
2. Drop the shrimps in boiling salted water and cool until pink, say two minutes and then remove
3. In a bowl, combine mustard, paprika and horseradish, add oil, a couple of tablespoons at a time and beat... - 43.2585
1. In a pan bring water to a boil and plunge in tomatoes, allowing them to blanch for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Drain, refesh and cool. and press through a strainer.
3. Press softened tomatoes through a fine mesh strainer, collecting the... - 44.9601
Crab Louis Sauce
Mix all, season to taste with salt and pepper, serve with crab salad. - 23.6123
Dissolve the gelatin in a little water.
Dice and puree the ham.
Halve, clean, wash, dry and finely dice the pepper.
Finely dice the pickles.
Wash and shake the chervil dry and chop the leaves.
Mix all the above in a bowl with the ham puree.
Whip the cream,... - 38.2922
Best Louis Dressing
Whip the 1/2 cup of cream and set aside.
Mix mayonnaise, chile sauce, pickle relish and green pepper together.
Gently fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
Add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce to dressing if you like a little spice Chill for 1 hour. - 23.0751
Mustard Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Whisk together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for better flavor.
Best with grilled fish but also nice as a garnish for steamed asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. - 33.5414
Super Steak Tartar
This Super Steak Tartare is a delicious patty made of hamburger and anchovies irresistibly seasoned with sour pickle, black pepper, onion, capers, Tobasco and Worcestershire sauces. Try this Super Steak Tartare and tell me if you like it. - 29.2306
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 43.7901
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
GETTING READY 1) Wash the tomatoes properly and then blanch and peel them. 2) Cut the tomatoes into half and gently squeeze out the seeds. MAKING 3)... - 36.9187
Shrimp Vegetable Salad
Cook shrimp in boiling water with celery tops,3 1/2 teaspoons salt and pickling spice.
Layer cleaned shrimp, onions and mushrooms in a shallow dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, capers and juice, sugar, lemon juice and bay leaves; add celery seed, remaining salt,... - 40.5625
Jellied Veal Loaf
1. Mix the veal, celery, parsley, chives and pickles together.
2. Dissolve the beef cubes in the boiling water and add bay leaves, peppercorns, marjoram and thyme and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Soak the gelatin in the cold water and dissolve it in the beef... - 38.1209
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.6806
Kristy's Salsa Verde
1) Using a blender or food processor puree the chiles, peppers, tomatillos, cilantro, tomato and garlic.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and fry the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add egg, cream, salt and pepper and stir till... - 42.7428
Lawn Mower Cocktail
1. Moisten rim of highball glass with lime.
2. Roll outer lip in a saucer filled with the spicy salt mixture.
3. Shake all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Strain over ice into the pre-rimmed highball glass.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and a pickled hot pepper. - 31.8941
Crab Tuna Salad
Sprinkle crab and tuna with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.
Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Mix with all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Serve on crisp lettuce - 32.7989
Curried Tuna Mould
Drain tuna and add all chopped ingredients, salt, pepper, curry-powder and Tabasco.
Soften gelatin in cold water and add to hot chicken stock.
Mix Miracle Whip with tuna mixture.
When the gelatin has cooled and begun to thicken, pour a little gelatin in... - 38.2684
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and rinse.
Add to pasta, toss, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing.
Combine in large bowl and add pasta.
Chill and serve. - 38.2667
Spicy Chicken And Bean Wrap
GETTING READY 1) In the microwave, warm the tortillas for approximately 10 seconds in order to soften them. MAKING 2) In the middle of the... - 25.252
Souffle-top Cod Steaks
1. Season cod steaks; place on foil-lined or well-greased baking sheet.
2. Broil with surface of fish 3 inches below heat until nearly cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
4. Beat egg... - 35.5899
Macaroni Chicken Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
2) Rinse the drained macaroni under cold running water and then drain again.
3) Toss macaroni lightly with a mixture of cooked chicken, celery, sweet gherkins,... - 40.1391
Fiesta Nachos has a smooth taste. Fiesta Nachos is an easy to make dish. Fiesta Nachos tastes better with cheese. - 41.8344
Remove stems and seeds from the peppers and cut into pieces.
Peel onions and quarter.
Cut celery into 1-inch lengths.
Half fill blender with tomatoes and juice.
Drop in a few pieces of pepper, onion, celery.
Cover and blend on high for 5 seconds or until... - 44.5027
The Greatest Guacamole Ole
1) With the help of a fork, mash the avocados,lime juice and garlic together.
2) Mix in cilantro, scallions, peppers and seasonings into the above mixture.
3) Mix briskly until the mixture is of smooth consistency, then gently mix in the chopped... - 37.526
Grilled Halibut Sandwiches
1) Preheat nonstick skillet or well-seasoned cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Sprinkle halibut with oil, season with Old Bay, salt and pepper.
3) Grill on a hot pan for 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
4) In a small dish put... - 45.6094
Planning an Italian style party, then you should miss to add Antipasto in your menu. This truly Italian dish wont eat up much of your time. All you need the right ingredients and the right quantity of ingredients. - 38.8772
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados
Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados has a great taste. Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados must be tried by crab lovers. Non Vegetarians must try Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados. - 40.5951
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 46.5668
Mock Foie Gras
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Brush the chicken livers in butter and place under a broiler, until desired doneness.
3) In a food processor with chopping blade or a grinder, process the livers until finely chopped.
4) In a bowl, combine the... - 44.8091
Betty's Easy Enchiladas
Put your leftover chicken or turkey to good use with this lip-smacking enchilada recipe. This Te-Mex fair is so easy and quick to put together that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Betty puts together an easy enchilada recipe that will get you going... - 106.484
1. Wash fish head and bones.
2. Slice them into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan combine fish heads, bones and cover with stock.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. In another pan place chopped... - 44.1696
1. Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes.
2. Place chopped tomatoes in a pan and place over a moderate flame.
3. Simmer the tomatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and mushy.
4. Strain the tomato pulp through a... - 46.418
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 107.486
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269