- » Pickled Sandwich Filling
Pickled Sandwich Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pickled Sandwich Filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pickled Sandwich Filling recipes.
Meat Sandwich Filling
Meat Sandwich Filling is blended with the flavors of beef, mayonnaise and chopped pickles. This filling is indeed the best pick for the last minute preps. I often try this, the flavor of mayonnaise with beef is quite hard to resist not only for the kids but... - 27.6409
Tunagrain Sandwich Filling
Combine tuna, cooked grain, and celery.
Blend in salad dressing or mayonnaise to taste.
Add sliced onions, dill pickle, and/or sprouts as desired.
Fills 6 to 8 sandwiches. - 22.796
Chicken Sandwich Filling
Chicken Sandwich Filling is rich with the taste of chicken, mayonnaise and eggs. I often flavor the filling with chopped celery, sweet pickles and olives for the added tang. Check out the yummy Chicken Sandwich Filling recipe. - 32.1297
Tongue Sandwich Filling
Tongue Sandwich Filling - I try this with fresh tongue and taste great when flavored with chopped onion and celery. The recipe for this yummy Tongue Sandwich Filling is easy and you can brew it in a matter of a few minutes. - 30.5067
Frosted Sandwich Loaf With Ham Filling
Ham Filling: Combine ham, celery, pickle relish, horseradish, 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Egg Filling: Combine eggs, olives, onion, mustard, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Trim crusts from loaf.
Slice bread lengthwise in 3 equal layers; butter slices.
Spread first slice,... - 37.6425
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich Filling
Mix filling ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise to hold mixture together.
Fill 9 double slice sandwiches.
Accompany with potato chips.
This filling does not freeze well. - 31.2221
Savory Tuna Sandwich Filling
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and relish and beat until smooth.
2. Add celery, capers and flaked tuna and mix well.
3. Store in the refrigerator until required.
4. Use this as a spread or filling for sandwiches. Add tomato... - 30.0764
Party Sandwich Loaf
Party Sandwich Loaf is one of the recipes I am known for. I love preparing this just for the multitude of accolades that flow in. This Party Sandwich Loaf is pretty easy to prepare too, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 44.7381
Lam Cheese And Orange Filling
1. Cut cooked ham and Swiss-cheese slices into matchstick-thin strips. Drain and dice mandarin-orange sections.
2. In medium-sized bowl, with rubber spatula, mix mayonnaise, minced gherkins, and milk; gently stir in ham, Swiss cheese, mandarin oranges, and... - 27.2292
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a bowl, mix chopped eggs, pickles, celery, parsley, and mayonnaise.
2) Adjust the seasoning and add dry mustard. Give it a good mix.
3) Use the egg salad sandwich filling in sandwiches. - 37.8479
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the... - 32.6845
Tuna Sour Cream Sandwich Filling
1. In a large serving bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well combined.
2. Serve the tuna sour cream filling in sandwiches or as a dip with crackers. - 26.5389
Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe
Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe is a king size treat for the tuna lovers. I love preparing these Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe just because they are way too easy and taste great. Check out the recipe of Tuna Sandwiches Deluxe. - 32.1054
Ham Spread is another hot favorite of mine and this goes well with white bread. The flavor butter together with this ham spread is just great. Check out the recipe of Ham Spread. - 30.1824
Egg Salad Filling
Egg Salad Filling is something you gotta try. Onions, mayonnaise and egg combine to make this Egg Salad Filling taste heavenly. Just give this yummy Egg Salad Filling a try. - 23.5044
Deviled Tongue Sandwich Spread
Deviled Tongue Sandwich Spread is best when prepared with smoked tongue. The Deviled Tongue Sandwich Spread is rich with the flavor of chopped mustard pickle and mayonnaise. Try this Deviled Tongue Sandwich Spread. - 24.6929
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
Peanut Sandwich Filling
Process olives, pickles, eggs and peanuts through food chopper.
Combine salt, sugar, cornstarch, pep- per and mustard, blending well.
Beat in egg; add vin- egar and milk.
Place vinegar mixture in saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 39.171
Montreau Sandwich Filling
1. In a blender blend all together and add 2 tablespoons anchovy paste.
2. Use as fillings, spread over sandwiches and serve as desired. - 30.7611
Bologna Salad Sandwich Filling
1. Mix bologna sausage along with sweet pickle, chopped egg, salt, mayonnaise and onion thoroughly.
2. Spread on one bread slice, top with another slice and serve immediately. - 33.2523
Salmon Salad Sandwich Filling
1. Take a container and blend mayonnaise, basic French dressing, lemon slice, sliced onion, salt and celery salt.
2. Stir in onion and lemon and blend the mixture for 5 seconds using electric blender.
3. Add pickles and continue blending until the... - 36.1344
Chicken Sandwich Filling
1. Mix all the ingredients and spread on top of buttered bread
2. Serve on toasted bread with mayonnaise dip - 24.5562
Frosted Egg Salad Filled Sandwich Loaf
In individual bowls, prepare each filling by combining ingredients and mixing well.
Spread bread slices with softened butter or margarine.
Spread first buttered slice with Egg Salad Filling; top with second slice and spread with Ham Filling; top with third... - 41.3444
Grilled Ham Salad N Cheese
Combine meat, salad dressing and pickle relish; mix lightly.
For each sandwich, spread two bread slices with mustard; cover one bread slice with one cheese food slice, ham mixture, second cheese food slice and second bread slice.
Spread outside of sandwich... - 25.7395
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
Combine tuna, cheese, eggs, green pepper, pickle, olives, onion and mayonnaise; spread about 1/3 cup onto each bun.
Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper; microwave on high for 30-45 seconds (per sandwich) or until cheese melts. - 27.8496
Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets
The Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets is a tasty sandwich that you can serve on one of those day you are planning an elaborate weekend brunch!I am sure each and everyone will love the Salmon Sandwiches With Avocado And Beets recipe! - 34.9866
Round About Dogs
Place beans and relish in small glass bowl.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until heated through; stir once.
Along one side of each frankfurter, make deep slits every 3/4-inch.
On paper towel lined paper plate, arrange... - 37.3557
Vegetable Sandwiches combines the richness of eggs, sweet and sour pickles and mayonnaise. This is another favorite of mine for its flavor and the easeness in preparing it. Why donâ€™t you give this vegetable sandwich recipe a try. - 31.5887
Bacon Cheese Melt Sandwiches
These Bacon Cheese Melt sandwiches are an addiction. Try these pickled toasted bread sandwiches for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Bacon Cheese Melt sandwiches are welcome! - 27.0268
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to... - 89.3371
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 30.5294
Giant Hero Sandwich
Giant Hero Sandwich has a Delectable taste. The cheese and tomatoes wedges gives the Giant Hero Sandwich Delectable taste. Must catch it - 34.4764
Sardine, Ham, And Bacon Sandwich
Sardine, Ham, And Bacon Sandwich has a Rousing taste. The lemon juice and mayonnaise gives the Sardine, Ham, And Bacon Sandwich Unbelievable taste. Must go for it - 35.1974
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Tuna salad sandwiches are filling and nutrtious sandwiches made with canned tuna served between bread. A non-cooked sandwich this tuna salad sandwich is prepared along with sweet pickle, sour cream, and butter for more flavor. Simply assembled, this sandwich... - 39.49
Twin Dagwood On A Skewer
Twin Dagwoods On A Skewer is a fanciful meat and cheese sandwiches pair that you'll simply love ! Though the arrangement of the irresistible sandwich pairs on the skewers might take a bit of time and effort, you'll be more than glad to know that your guests... - 30.988
Hot Ham Sandwiches
These Hot Ham Sandwiches are what you'd love to have when you are at your hungriest ! Wholesome seasoned ham and cheese inside hamburgers or frankfurter buns is truly satiating ! Try out these hot Ham Sandwiches with your favorite sauces poured over and let... - 44.5321
Fried Oyster Sandwich
Fried Oyster Sandwich has a divine taste. If you like seafood with mayonnaise flavored with lemon juice sandwiched between French bread then try this Fried Oyster Sandwich recipe. You will adore it. - 44.1968
Beef And Cheddar Sandwiches
These Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are truly mouthwatering. Try these meaty cheesy hamburger buns for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are welcome. - 34.6373
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Trim excess fat from roast.
Cut roast in half and fit in bottom of a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir together tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt; pour over meat.
Tie pickling... - 45.3059
A deliciously tangy, spiced, crunchy collection of vegetables, cooked in vinegar commonly eaten with cold meats, cheese, bread, and so forth. A British take on Indian Pickle dating back many, many years! - 110.116
Pickled Chicken Salad
1) With the celery, egg and pickle, toss the chicken.
2) Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings together, except for the paprika.
3) Add the mixutre to the chicken and blend well.
4) Serve the Chicken Salad on crisp lettuce or fill... - 37.6247
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. To make the filling, place the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the tuna into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained tuna into the bowl. Break it into chunks with the fork. Stir in the mayonnaise or... - 27.6408
Chicken Club Sandwiches
1.Start by removing the crust from 3 slices of toast bread
2.Butter the 3 slices of toasted bread while they are hot
3.On the under slice, spread the mayonnaise dressing, and place 2 white small lettuce leaves, let it spread beyond the... - 41.0916
Minced Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
Use the fine blade of the food chopper to grind the ham and grind the corn relish or sweet mustard pickles through at the same time.
Combine ham mixture, mayonnaise and sweet cooked salad dressing using just enough of the salad dressing to make the mixture... - 37.9067
Spicy Meat Loaf Sandwiches
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl combine chuck, rolled oats, egg, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup chili sauce, cheese, Worcestershire, onion, and pickle juice. Pack into 2 empty 1-pound 4-ounce cans (each about 2 1/2 cup capacity).
3.... - 39.8007
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the slices of bread with butter and use the cheese to make two sandwiches.
Trim off all the crusts.
Dip each sandwich in the milk, then in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Beat together the egg and oil then dip the sandwiches into this... - 37.7299
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 0
Chicken Salad For Sandwiches
Chicken Salad For Sandwiches as the name goes is the best to serve as a sandwich filling. If sandwich filling is not your bet, you can try serving this on lettuce leaves. Either way, I am sure that you will love this Chicken Salad For Sandwiches . Give this... - 30.1204
Pink Party Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a sandwich filling that is moist and easy to spread but not wet.
Combine ham, ground pickles and enough of pickle sauce to make a filling that is moist and easy to spread but... - 44.2702
Triple Decker Sandwiches
Cut the loaf of bread into slices and spread with butter.
Mix together the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard and mustard and cress.
Combine the Cheddar cheese and pickle in a separate bowl.
Mix together the cottage cheese and tomatoes in a third bowl.
Sandwich the... - 42.4677
Pecan Tuna Cheese Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the olives and tuna, mix in the monosodium glutamate.
3) Apply butter to all the bread slices.
4) Spread the tuna filling over 6 slices of white bread and cover with... - 44.1473
Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches
This Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy sandwich, Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is great for kids who always need something new to eat up. - 34.5871
Vienna Egg Salad Sandwich
Reserve 8 sausages for trim; chop remaining sausages and combine with green pepper, celery, onions, eggs, salad dressing, and salt.
Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter one half and spread with egg mixture.
Brown the reserved sausages in small amount hot fat;... - 46.1106
Pink Sandwich Circles
Pink Sandwich Circles is the favorite of my little girlie. She loves everything in pink and these Pink Sandwich Circles too is one of her favorites. Check out the simple recipe for Pink Sandwich Circles. - 42.0839
Betty's Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich.
This recipe was inspired by the chicken salad sandwich that I ordered on our recent family lunch at Windy Corner Market. It has a great combination of flavors. - 0
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
Beat egg; mix in milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Mix chopped eggs with mustard, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices with half of butter.
Cover sandwiches, with chopped-egg mixture as filling.
Dip each sandwich into egg-milk... - 37.6752
Ham Salad Filling
If you are planning to serve sandwiches, this Ham Salad Filling is something you gotta try. The flavors of ham, mayonnaise and pickle relish, combine to make this Ham Salad Filling taste yum. Just give this rich tasting Ham Salad Filling a try. - 21.6185
Frosted Sandwich Loaf
Combine ingredients for each filling.
Trim crusts from loaf.
Slice bread lengthwise in 4 equal layers.
Spread first slice, butter side up.
with Egg-salad Filling, second slice, Ham Filling, third slice with Chicken Filling.
End with fourth... - 42.5427
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.4767
Bologna Cheese Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, grind bologna, cheese, onion, green pepper and pickles.
2) Season the mixture with salt, salad dressing and mustard. This will make 2 1/2 cups of filling.
3) To prepare 1 sandwich, lightly butter 3 bread slices.
4) Spread the filling on 2... - 44.0782
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Spread braunschweiger evenly over bottom half of loaf.
Arrange slices of cheese, ham, onion, tomato and lettuce over braunschweiger.
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, pickle, celery salt and pepper.
Spread over lettuce.
Replace top half... - 40.4709
Gay Tuna Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
Open can; separate into 10 biscuits.
Press five biscuits into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet.
Top each with 1/2 cup filling.
Press remaining biscuits into 6-inch circles.
Stretch each over filling and seal to... - 35.6686
1) Bring the cream cheese at room temperature.
2) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, ketchup, salt and mustard.
3) Thoroughly blend by adding chives and pickles.
4) Use a 3" cookie cutter to cut the bread in rounds.
5) For half of... - 43.9965
French Toast Ham Sandwich With Rarebit Sauce
Mix meat with enough mayonnaise to moisten, and add relish.
Makes 2 generously filled sandwiches of bread and meat mixture.
Mix egg, milk and barbecue sauce.
Dip sandwich quickly in mixture.
Fry in melted butter on both sides until golden.
Cut diagonally, and... - 30.7755
Party Sandwich Loaf
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery,... - 46.654
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
These Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches are so satiating. These buns stuffed with fish, cheese, mayonnaise and irresistible seasonings are truly delicious ! Try this Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches and tell me if you like them. - 37.1634
Pickerel Sandwich Loaf
Place fish in a skillet.
Add water, onion, lemon juice, and half teaspoon of salt.
Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Remove fish, drain, chill, and flake.
Cut bread loaf in half, lengthwise; hollow out top and bottom halves and... - 43.8284
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 109.896
Ham Line Up Loaf
Ham line up loaf is a deviled ham sandwich prepared with an an entire loaf. Easily put together with tomato slices and pickle relish, the ham line up loaf is cooked on the grill wrapped in a foil. - 31.4633
Ham Salad Jumbos
Ham salad jumbos are deviled ham and egg sandwiches. Made with a handful of ingredients, the ham salad jumbos are pepped up with mustard and catsup. Cooked in the oven or on a grill, they are good to go! - 29.6174
Trim crusts from all sides of an unsliced sandwich loaf.
Slice very thin, immediately, placing each slice between dampened towels to keep soft enough for rolling up when filled.
Add a little pickle relish to canned deviled ham, and spread on slices, lightly... - 21.1785
Hot Corned Beef Sandwiches
Mix together the corned beef, cheese, salad dressing, sweet pickle relish, and onion.
Spread the onion rolls or hamburger buns with margarine or butter.
Spoon the sandwich filling into the rolls.
Wrap the sandwiches in heavy foil.
Grill over medium-hot coals... - 36.3119
Bologna Cheese Club Sandwiches
Grind together bologna, pimiento cheese, onion, and pickles.
Add salad dressing, green pepper, and mustard.
Spread bread slices with margarine.
Spread each of 6 slices of rye bread with 1/4 cup filling; top with 6 slices bread.
Arrange lettuce and sliced... - 38.9281
1) Halve the rolls and the garlic clove.
2) Rub the cut surfaces of the rolls with the garlic.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Shell and slice the eggs.
5) Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom halves of the rolls.
6) Place the tomatoes and... - 44.1962
Zigzag Sandwich Loaf
1 Cut bread diagonally into 6 thick slices almost through to bottom crust; turn loaf end for end; slice same way again to make zigzag cuts completely across top.
2 Combine melted butter or margarine, pickle relish and mustard; brush between slices; fill cuts... - 26.9326
Mormon Ribbon Sandwiches
Cream butter, and then spread on one side of each slice of bread. Mix ham, red pickle relish, pimiento, and 1 cup salad dressing; adjust seasonings. Spread on one-third of buttered slices of bread. Mix chopped eggs, salt, 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise,... - 23.8813
Take Two Sandwich
Cut French loaf in 3/4-inch slices, almost to, but not through, bottom crust, making 19 cuts in all.
Butter facing sides of first cut and line with lettuce.
Repeat with every other cut —this will leave unfilled cuts in between, where sandwiches can be... - 35.2817
Fabulous Frank Sandwiches
Combine frankfurters, cheese, eggs, pickles, catsup, mustard, oil and salt; mix lightly.
Fill buns with frankfurter mixture; wrap each bun in foil, twisting ends securely.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. - 32.7484
Bologna Salad Stack Sandwich
1. Prepare a mixture of bologna, pickle relish, egg, mayonnaise, onion and salt and mix into butter.
2. Take 5 bread slices and cover with the filling. Cover with another bread slice. Top with cheese and arrange a third bread slice above... - 39.9116
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2. Fill buns. Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper. Heat 4 at a time in microwave oven 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE. - 33.4408
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Cheese And Egg Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 39.0529
Big Top Sandwich
Prepare the first two fillings by mixing ingredients listed under each; chill.
Chill lettuce and tomatoes for the third filling.
Cut loaf crosswise into 4 round slices; butter slices.
Spread bottom slice with Ham Filling.
Add next bread round; cover with leaf... - 40.8584
Full Of Bologna Sandwiches
For filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the ground bologna, pickle relish, and onion. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Make 3 double-decker sandwiches by using 3 slices of the bread for each sandwich. Alternately put slices of whole wheat and white... - 23.4296
Grilled Ham Salad Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ham, hard-cooked eggs, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, green pepper, and mayonnaise, and the pickle if used. Spread the ham mixture on 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread.
2. In a shallow... - 36.1721
Cut loaf in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving crust shells (give it to the birds).
Spread insides of shells with the mayonnaise (be generous).
Sprinkle shells liberally with the chopped parsley.
Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce,... - 37.4181
Poor Boy Sandwich
The Poor Boy Sandwich is a filling and tasty meat sandwich. I often prepare this sandwich and send it across as lunch for my children! They love it! Try this wonderful Poor Boy Sandwich recipe! - 27.9388
New Cuban Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Add pork slices and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes; cook pork slices 2 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through,... - 43.8954
Peanut Butter 'n' Bacon Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread; mix well.
2. Use to fill 6 sandwiches. Cut in quarters; put in sandwich bags.
3. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 20.0587
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108
Trim off the crusts of the bread slices so that each is the same size.
Spread each slice with butter on both sides, reserving 2 slices of white bread unbuttered on one side.
Combine the pickle, tongue and mayonnaise and spread 1/4 of it on one side of the... - 34.3673
Homemade Tarragon And Chive Sandwich Spread
Tarragon and Chive Sandwich Spread can be used for any type of meat or cheese sandwiches. It can also be used as a tartar sauce. This is a very useful and multi purpose sandwich spread. - 105.044
Fiesta Sandwich Rolls
Combine cheese, hard-cooked eggs, tomato sauce, olives, chili peppers, green onion, vinegar, and garlic salt.
Slice tops off rolls; scoop out centers.
Fill rolls with cheese mixture; replace tops.
Wrap rolls in foil.
Heat at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve... - 43.0023
Combine all ingredients except rolls and butter; mix well.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Scoop out interior of hard rolls; butter inside and heat.
Drain filling and heap into rolls.
Makes 6 servings. - 39.4232
Eggless Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the tofu, peppers, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, and garlic powder.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
Cut the very top off each pita.
Open the pockets and line with the... - 41.3281
Savory Sandwich Loaf
Cut 1 1/2-inch-thick slices off both ends of bread; set aside.
Using a long serrated knife and your fingers, cut and pull out soft center, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Set hollowed loaf aside; reserve soft bread from center for other uses, if... - 39.8773
Mexican Hero Sandwiches
1. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Pull out soft centers, making bread shells about 1/2 inch thick. Reserve soft bread for another use. Set rolls in a single layer on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Broil rolls about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 34.2614
Chicken-walnut Sandwich Salads
Cut top from rolls and hollow out, leaving crusts about 1/2 inch thick.
Add remaining ingredients, except butter, to 1 cup crumbs from rolls; toss lightly.
Fill rolls with mixture; replace tops and brush with butter.
Wrap in foil and bake in... - 34.6479
White Cheddar Cheese Sandwich With Colorful Bell Peppers
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 99.824