- » Pickled Raw Vegetable
Pickled Raw Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickled raw vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickled raw vegetable recipes.
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.612
Turnip And Beet Pickle
1. In a pan pour in the water, add in the salt and beet. Cover the pan and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Take out the beet and slice in half moon shape. Don’t discard the water.
3. Wash the turnip and slice in half moon size. Set aside.... - 90.099
Raw Schezwan Cabbage
Chinese style pickle for you? Here is Chef Vikas, using Ching’s secret to dish out a great pickle. A super simple recipe, just cut up cabbage, flavor it with sauces and it’s good to go! Watch, try, enjoy! - 80.6861
Homemade Spicy Raw Mango Pickle
Give this Mango Season a proper justification by making this homemade delicious Raw Mango pickle. When it comes to any pickle recipe, the most challenging part is preserving it. Check out this recipe video and learn a super simple tip that will boost your... - 125.312
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 115.734
1. Wash all the vegetables and dice.
2. Place all the vegetables in a jar. Pour in vinegar.
3. Mix salt in the water and add in the pickle jar. Close the lid and let it sit for 3 days.
4. Serve Mixed pickles with Lentil and... - 86.7437
1. Grate the savoy cabbage along with the purple cabbage and carrots, once done transfer it in a bowl and mix it with sea salt.
2. Massage the seas salt until well incorporated along with the cabbage.
3. Store the Sauerkraut in a bottle and seal the... - 105.613
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 81.3329
1. Parboil carrots in 5 cups water brought to boil for 2 minutes.
2. Using a large slotted spoon, transfer them to iced water filled pot to arrest cooking.
3. Cook string beans in boiling water for 3 minutes or until they turn bright green. Transfer... - 46.9094
This variety pickle is prepared with a variety of vegetables. Made with cucumbers, onions and cauliflower, the variety pickle is prepared by boiling and is flavored with mustard, celery seeds, vinegar, and turmeric. - 44.2259
Fresh Pickled Onions
Peel and thinly slice the onion into rings.
Cover with cold water and soak for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl (ceramic, not plastic, which would hold the smell forever), stir the sugar into the vinegar until dissolved.
Add the drained onion.
Cover tightly... - 28.9606
Pickled Snap Beans
Wash the beans thoroughly and snap off the ends.
Cook them in the water until just crisp tender.
Meanwhile, simmer covered in a two quart saucepan the vinegar, sugar, salt, red peppers and dill seed.
Add the beans with the water in which they were cooked and... - 37.4411
Raw Pepper And Cucumber Relish
Cut peppers in half and discard seeds and membrane.
Peel and seed the cucumbers.
Chop peppers and cucumbers fine, or mince coarsely.
Add onion and salt.
Stir well and leave 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and... - 37.6643
Pickled Crab Apples
Use 8 pounds crab apples in place of pears.
Do not parboil, but add raw to hot vinegar syrup.
If deeper tone is desired, add a little red vegetable coloring to syrup before pouring over apples in jars. - 17.5171
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and add pickling spices and water to cover.
Break celery into quarters and add it.
Add salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil and simmer three minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the cooking liquid.
Drain the shrimp and shell... - 44.1463
Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
Have cauliflower pieces fairly uniform in size, and cut-up peppers prepared in either strips or small squares.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
In the morning rinse lightly with fresh cold water and... - 29.9996
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.9161
The beet relish is a nutritious and flavorful relish made with raw cabbage and cooked beets. Prepared with sugar and salt, with horseradish, the beet relish is sealed with hot vinegar. - 27.4541
Artichoke Hearts Salad
Cook artichokes as directed on package.
Lightly toss vegetables, olives, and pickle with dressing to moisten. - 30.5593
Corn And Cucumber Salad
Do you want your a salad to be healthy and look colorful as well? Check out this Corn and cucumber salad. It is nutritious and delicious and is flexible enough to be seasoned as per your taste – spicy, mild, tart or sweet. - 100.08
Mix the beets, cabbage, onion and horseradish together and pack into 4 or 5 pint sealers.
Measure remaining ingredients together and bring to a boil.
Boil 2 or 3 minutes, then pour slowly over the vegetables.
Insert a knife into the centre of each jar and... - 27.1766
In bowl place carrots; then, into same bowl, grind green pepper, onion, eggs, and saltines.
Add seasoned salt, mayonnaise, and mustard. Turn into well-greased 1-quart mold; refrigerate overnight.
Slice and serve as relish with almost... - 33.161
Tuna Vegetable Mold
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, onion, and salt.
Chill until thickened but not firm.
Fold in tuna, celery, carrots, and pickles.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart mold and chill until firm.
Un-mold on salad greens and serve with mayonnaise.
Makes... - 41.3421
Vegetable Cold Cut Salad
Mix the lima beans, carrot, potatoes, onion, and cucumber with the French dressing and marinate, in the refrigerator, at least 1/2 hour.
Stir in the cold cuts, eggs, and pickle.
At serving time add the lemon juice to the mayonnaise and combine with... - 41.6554
Jellied Vegetable Salad
1. Chill a 1-quart square or long pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling water to dissolve. Add the sugar, lemon juice... - 34.1803
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 116.411
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 101.5
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.8964
Salad wheel is a mixed vegetable composed salad made with turnips, tomatoes and cucumbers. Shaped and oarranged as a wheel with spokes, the salad wheel is parsleyed and pepped up with sweet pickles. An enjoyable salad served as a side, it€™s a real... - 38.1355
Tuna Waldorf Salad With Cabbage
Sprinkle lemon juice on apple to keep it from turning brown.
Combine with remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve on bed of lettuce. - 23.3411
Put meat in kettle and add water to cover.
It is better to start with more water and let it cook away than to add water later on.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and continue cooking, skimming occasionally, until meat is half done.
Add diced vegetables, garlic,... - 45.6672
Cook potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt and water in medium size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Mix in celery, onion and dill pickle Saute sausages, stirring often, in butter or margarine until lightly browned in medium size frying pan.
Stir in brown... - 34.1582
Nutty Rice Pate
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions, but eliminate the salt.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and garlic until tender but not browned.
3. Put the sauteed vegetables in the container of an... - 33.0122
Umeboshi Hot Sauce
Blend all the ingredients together.
Great for tacos or as a dip for raw vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, or celery.
Pickled, salted plums.
Available in natural food stores and Oriental groceries and markets. - 22.803
Carrot Walnut Spread
Combine carrots with walnuts, pickle relish, mayonnaise and salt and lemon juice to taste.
Spread on raisin or wheat bread. - 25.3648
Beef And Red Cabbage Danish
Arrange cheese on the bread slices, and cover with well-drained Red-Cabbage Salad mixed with a small amount of sour cream.
Cover with onion rings and neat rolls of beef that have been spread lightly with mustard.
Tuck slices of pickles between the... - 27.189
Crunchy Cauliflower Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Season and toss lightly.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 42.6208
Spread each piece of steak with 1 tsp. of mustard, just on one side.
In a bowl, mix the bacon, pickles and onion well together.
Divide into 6 portions and, with the back of a spoon or a spatula, spread the mixture along one end of each piece of meat.
Roll up... - 42.2452
Put the pig's head in a wide saucepan (if the half head is too big split it in two) with the shin of beef and all the other ingredients.
Barely cover with cold water and bring gently to the boil.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Lift out the meat and the head and strain... - 41.3624
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.3902
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer will make the best choice if you are on a hunt for a variety dish. The Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer packs in the flavors of button mushrooms, eggs and butter. Why donâ€™t you give this Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer a try for the... - 47.423
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 38.6755
Mix all ingredients and cook very slowly till mangoes are soft.
Serve as a vegetable dish or with khichdi. - 23.8605
Rub the fish, inside and out, with salt and let it stand for an hour.
Place the whole fish in cold water to cover and bring it to a boil.
Cook the fish slowly uncovered until it is tender.
Remove and drain the fish.
Put the fish on a serving platter and pour... - 29.984
Combine meat,and vegetables, season, and chill in refrigerator.
Combine French dressing with mayonnaise and toss oyer salad just .before serving.
Serve on lettuce, garnished with pickle slices - 26.9857
Kidney Bean Mushroom Salad
Pour beans into sieve and rinse under cold water to remove sauce.
Take out any pieces of pork.
Combine beans, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, pickles, onions and salt in a bowl and toss together lightly.
Combine chili sauce and mayonnaise, pour over... - 32.7191
1. Mix the fish, chopped eggs, beets or carrots and celery or onion.
2. Blend French Dressing and chili sauce. Add the dressing to the fish and vegetable mixture. Mix lightly and pile on crisp lettuce leaves. - 29.0377
Roulade Of Eel
This roulade of eel was one of my first kitchen adventures with this much hyped fish. The eel is halved and spread with a seasoned egg, pickles and mushrooms mix and cooked with stock and vinegar. The eel was perfect and so was my fancy family dinner. serve... - 45.1266
Cold Marinated Peanuts
1 Immerse the peanuts in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes to blanch.
2 Drain them and allow them to cool.
3 The skins should come off easily.
4 Put the blanched peanuts in a bowl.
5 Mix in all the other ingredients.
6 Let the... - 37.7101
Garlic Shrimp Rounds
Peel, cut in half lengthwise and devein shrimp.
Rinse under running cold water.
Drain shrimp on paper towels.
In a glass pie plate or casserole, combine oil, wine, garlic and parsley.
Add shrimp; toss to coat shrimp completely.
Marinate in refrigerator 4... - 38.1827
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 37.8102
Soak the beans in water for about twenty-four hours.
Drain and rinse.
Puree in a food processor or blender.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining falafel ingredients, mixing well until creamy and smooth.
If the batter is too thin, add a little... - 41.7474
Warm Bean Dip
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, combine oil, garlic and onion and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring once.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers, re-cover and microwave at High for 3 to 4... - 38.128
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.5825
Hot & Spicy Pachrasiya Achaar
1. Soak all the vegetables in handfuls of salt in separate vessels. Cut them into sticks. Soak the apricots, dried dates and deseeded black currants in vinegar overnight.
2. Next morning wash all the vegetables lightly in vinegar and place in a colander.... - 29.7305
Bitter Gourd Cooked With Gram Flour Kashmiri Style
Take the bitter gourd pieces and soak them in salted water.
Place a vessel on the fire with 3 tablespoons of mustard oil. Add the asafoetida, and then the green chillies, stir and then add the coriander, chilli, ginger, cumin, aniseed powders, the crushed... - 35.1885
Chef Sisha Ortúzar's Summer Squash Salad
This is great summertime salad that really highlights the variety of squash available (zucchini, safari, yellow, patty pan, avocado!) and showcases its different textures—both roasted and raw.
Using Breville’s Smart Oven and Sous Chef, Chef Sisha Ortuzar... - 109.33
1. Soak the figs and black currants in vinegar for twenty-four hours.
2. Cut the fresh turmeric and ginger into fine strips one inch long. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Peel the melons, remove the seeds and cut into thin one inch strips. Cover all... - 30.9276
If you are looking for simple, wholesome and healthy breakfast recipe then here it is. This is a slight variation to Upma recipe. Add the vegetables of your choice to make it even more healthy. Even though it is easy to prepare, trust me there's no compromise... - 117.426
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 105.239
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.4901
How To Make Ukrainian Piroshki
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Ukrainian Piroshki: Billowy little home made yeast buns filled with savory chicken and ground beef. - 120.209
Paneer Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 113.133