- » Pickled Pepper Refrigerator
Pickled Pepper Refrigerator Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickled pepper refrigerator recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickled pepper refrigerator recipes.
Refrigerator pickles are brine preserved pickles that I prepare and store in the refrigerator. Made with sliced cucumbers and green peppers along with onions, the refrigerator pickles are delicious, saovry and crisp to taste - 34.8975
1. Rinse and drain mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper, and chilies. Trim and discard discolored mushroom stem ends; cut mushrooms vertically into '/4-inch-thick slices. Trim and discard ends from zucchini; cut zucchini crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Stem... - 27.7946
Soju Pickled Peppers
1. In a saucepan add in the sugar, vinegar, soju and fish sauce. Heat the mixture until sugar is dissolved.
2. While mixture is heating up, prick the peppers and place in a large bowl.
3. Turn the stove off and in a small bowl take doenjang and pour in... - 0
1. In a saucepan, put together vinegar, sweetener and pickling spices; bring it to a boil.
2. Let the liquids stand for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place pepper and strain the liquids above it.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and keep... - 30.9695
Pickled Pepper Relish
Put peppers and onions in a large saucepan.
Add sugar, vinegar, and salt and bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking until liquid is reduced and mixture is slightly thickened.
Pack into hot, clean jars and seal,... - 31.8446
Wash peppers; remove seeds and centers.
Cut peppers into serving pieces.
Bring vinegar, oil and salt to a boil.
Add small amount of peppers and onions at a time, turning in boiling liquid until peppers change color.
Cook until just crisp-tender.
Cool;... - 32.1583
Pickled Shrimp And Peppers
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Combine brown sugar and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until brown sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 40.9948
Sweet Pepper Pickled Fish
Freeze fish 48 hours at 0°F.
Cut into 1 to 2-inch pieces.
In large glass mixing bowl, combine vinegar and salt.
Stir until salt is almost dissolved.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 2 days.
With slotted spoon, remove fish... - 39.1293
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 43.7022
Pickled Veggies (야채 장아찌)
1. On a chopping board, place the onion, jalapeno peppers and using a sharp knife chop them into bite sized pieces and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add and combine together the ingredients for the pickling liquid. Stir well on medium... - 0
Pickled Vegetable Salad
1. In a saucepan, take all the ingredients.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Cook over a low flame. Stir it off and on.
4. In two 2-quart sterile jars, divide the above mixture. Seal it immediately.
5. To serve Pickled Vegetable Salad,... - 40.5541
Pickled Peppery Salmon
Flake canned salmon in fairly large pieces.
Sprinkle with chopped scallions and coarse black pepper and add 1 or 2 chili tepines (little dry, hot red peppers the kind you find in mixed pickling spices); add wine vinegar almost to cover.
Cover and refrigerate... - 21.2913
Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Here is a video that shows how easy it is to make homemade pickles. Join Ned Bell as he shares an impressive recipe that you would surely appreciate. Great to make zesty pickles with simple ingredients in just a few minutes. Take a look and amaze your friends... - 115.942
Sweet Red Bell Pepper Relish
In a food processor, whirl onions and bell peppers, a portion at a time, until coarsely chopped.
(Or put through a food chopper fitted with a medium blade.) Put vegetables in a 6- to 8-quart pan and stir in vinegar, sugar, salt, and mustard seeds.
Bring to a... - 37.6528
Pickled Brussels Sprouts
Cook sprouts until tender, but firm (baby sprouts are best).
Layer sprouts, pepper and onions.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil and bring to boil.
Pour over sprouts.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Will keep refrigerated... - 40.1419
Mixed Vegetable Pickles
Mixed Vegetable Pickles is loved by many and a very tasty pickle. Mixed Vegetable Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetables mixed with sugar and pepper, flavored with vinegar. Mixed Vegetable Pickles is cherished by many around the world. - 41.2783
Bread And Butter Pickles
Bread And Butter Pickles is served as side dish. Bread And Butter Pickles gets its desired taste from vegetable mixed with pepper, garlic and sugar. It is flavored with vinegar and mustard. Bread And Butter Pickles is used by many food joints across the world. - 42.6953
How To Make Pickles From Green Plums
Be it picnic or potluck, you need yummy pickles to jazz up your meals. If you are game for something different, just safely opt for plum pickles. Prepared with green, tart plums, this pungent delight makes for a luscious addition to your meals. Chef Bhal... - 77.3549
Kosher Dill Pickles
Wash cucumbers carefully, one at a time; any sediment left on can spoil entire batch.
Place in large stoneware crock.
Break up dill; place among cucumbers.
Make brine of water, salt, garlic, and spices.
Add to cucumbers; they must be entirely covered with... - 37.2461
Patio Pepper Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine peppers, cabbage, scallions and celery.
2) Add the Italian dressing and toss well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until serving time.
4) Serve as an accompaniment to your favorite Italian... - 36.2431
Place fish in crock; pour boiling water over onions.
Add to fish; rinse red peppers several times in additional boiling water.
Add to fish, refrigerate for several hours longer.
Add fruit juices, salt, pepper, and vinegar; cover.
Refrigerate for 8 hours, or... - 35.4
1) Roughly chop the vegetables with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
2) Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix together the chopped vegetables in it.
3) Stir in vinegar, sugar and salt and allow the mixture to come... - 41.2332
1. Place green pepper, red pepper, cabbage, and salt in a glass bowl. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain and discard the liquid from the vegetables and transfer them to a large glass jar.
3. Place mustard seeds, brown sugar, and vinegar in a... - 29.7299
Finely grind peppers and onions.
Turn into 4-quart casserole; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, heat 3 cups water at HIGH for 7 minutes or till boiling.
Pour over vegetable mixture in casserole.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add sugar, vinegar, 1/2... - 42.7571
Wash and dry vegetables.
Remove seeds and cores from peppers; peel onions.
Chop all coarsely.
Turn into 10-quart kettle; cover with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes; drain.
To vegetables in kettle, add vinegar, sugar, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling;... - 36.0633
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.8609
Vegetable Pickles is served as side dish. Vegetable Pickles gets its taste from vegetables mixed in vinegar and hot Chili pepper. Vegetable Pickles is inspired by many food joints across world. - 39.9131
Pickled White Onions
I feel each ingredient in this Pickled Onions recipe contributes to its great taste. If you are looking for a dish which you can probably keep for a long time, Pickled Onions is the one you should opt for. I totally recommend this dish! - 26.7033
Lemon Zucchini Pickles
Cut unpeeled zucchini into thin slices about 1/16th inch thick.
Combine in large bowl with green pepper, onion, salt, and celery seed.
Mix gently and let stand 1 hour.
Dissolve sugar in lemon juice and pour over vegetables.
Add lemon slices and mix... - 37.4969
Pickled Carrots (carote Con Olio E Aceto)
Cook carrots in a small amount of boiling salted water in a covered saucepan until just tender.
Drain and cool.
Pack carrots in a pint screw top jar and add oil, garlic, hot pepper, and salt.
Cover carrots with wine vinegar.
Store, covered, in refrigerator at... - 29.7505
Beet Pickles is rich with the flavors of beets, cinnamon and seasonings. This Beet Pickle goes well with any occasion. Just give this yummy brew a try. - 34.7674
1) In a saucepan, heat together vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
2) Bring the vinegar to boil and add onion.
3) Remove the vinegar mixture off the heat
4) Allow to cool, pack in sterilized jars and seal with lids.
5) Place in... - 36.1689
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 31.5247
Cut the herring into bite-size pieces and place into a mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, sprinkle the onion with salt and leave at room temperature for one hour.
Wash off the salt and squeeze with your hands.
Set aside on paper towel to... - 41.84
Korean Vegetable Pickle
Sprinkle carrot, celery cabbage and cauliflowerets with 2 teaspoons salt; toss.
Let stand 20 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain.
Toss drained vegetables with remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 48 hours but no longer than 4... - 35.1536
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
This pickled shrimp is a cooked seafood pickle recipe. Flavored with pickling spices, celery leaves and tabasco sauce amonst others, the pickled shrimp is prepared with vinegar and is chilled before use. - 38.2785
A British institution, this pungent snack can often be found in giant jars, perched on the end of the bar in English pubs. While not everyone's favourite, there are plenty of people around who do appreciate this vinegary lump of deliciousness - this one's for... - 111.26
Fresh Dill Pickles
Add the salt to the water.
Boil until the salt dissolves.
If you use the water when it is still hot, the pickles will be soft.
Wash the vegetables and drain them on paper towels.
In a gallon crock, alternate vegetables and dill.
Continue layering until... - 44.4737
Mixed Vegetable Pickles Floridian
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut in halves (lengthwise). Take a teaspoon and scoop out the seeds. Cut in thirds lengthwise and then in 1-inch lengths (makes 2 cups).
2) Take a large bowl and combine cucumbers with cabbage, peppers and onions. Add... - 46.6315
Quick Pickled Vidalia Onions
Dave demos Pickled Vidalia Onions, a super-simple BBQ condiment for hamburgers and hot dogs for grill season, on Special Fork Video Friday. - 28.2314
Maangchi is making Kimchi with cubed radish or Kkakdugi. One may get scared with the name of the dish but it’s very simple and with Maangchi it’s fun to try out new recipes. Kkakdugi is like pickle, its sweet, sour and hot. Serve with soybean sprout soup... - 128.347
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 122.562
Kkaennip Kimchi And Kkaennip Jangajji
If you have grown perilla leaves in your garden, then the best thing to do with it is make kimchi and pickle. Maangchi shows the Korean way of preserving these nutritious leaves to be enjoyed all year through. She is showing two ways so its up to you to pick... - 107.094
Alternate layers of shrimp and onions in bowl;spread bay leaves over shrimp mixture.
Mix all remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, tossing occasionally.
Add pepper, horseradish and paprika if desired. - 33.622
Pickled Fish Escabeche
1 Mix together the flour in a seasonings. Coat the fish in the seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F. in a deep fat fryer and deep fry the fish, 1 or 2 at a time, for 4 minutes. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Place the fish on a hot shallow dish.
3... - 32.043
Pickled Cocktail Sausages For Vr Hallsy Tribute Contest
1. Fill a glass jar with the cocktail weenies and load it up halfway.
2. Add half the pickling spice to the glass jar.
3. Add half the black peppercorns and crushed red pepper flakes.
4. Fill the jar with more weenies and add the remaining pickling... - 107.706
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water; let stand 2 hours.
2. Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3. Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4. Microwave... - 33.0936
Quick Hot Sweet Pickles
Slice pickles into round slices.
Layer pickles, sugar, garlic and hot peppers in jar, ending with sugar.
After sugar has dissolved, and pickles are not covered with liquid, more sugar should be added.
Let stand several days before using.
These... - 29.6858
Chinese Vegetable Pickles
Preparation Combine salt, peppercorns, chili peppers, and boiling water in a large bowl; stir until salt dissolves.
Stir in cold water, ginger, and wine.
Add vegetables and mix well.
Transfer to a large glass jar or ceramic pot, cover, and refrigerate for at... - 29.2661
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stem ends.
Place in a pan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for fifteen minutes.
Drain into a colander and run cold water over the eggplants until they are completely cool.
Set... - 37.4544
Combine vinegar, salad oil, garlic, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, dash pepper, water, and hot pepper sauce.
Slice onion and separate into rings; add to marinade along with mushrooms.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, stirring several times.
Drain before... - 30.1124
1. Wash and wipe clean an earthen jar or wide-mouthed earthen pot. Put all the ingredients into it and shake thoroughly. Cover tight and leave aside overnight.
2. Serve the next day with Chinese food. Refrigerated, it will keep for a few days. - 30.3966
Harvey's Dill Pickles
1 Wash cucumbers; cut off flower end. Cover with ice water, let stand 2 hours.
2 Divide red pepper, dill, garlic, pickling spices and alum between two 1-quart jars. Pack cucumbers into jars.
3 Combine Brine ingredients in 4-cup glass measure.
4 Microwave 10... - 37.6636
Put eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water.
Set on heat and bring just to a boil.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Cool under cold running water and shell.
Pack into a 1-qt. jar.
Combine vinegar, red pepper pods, pickling spice, sugar,... - 41.0948
1) In a large pan, simmer the fish over a low heat in salted water until cooked, alternately use leftover, fried fish.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly in this mixture.
4) Cover and allow to stand in... - 39.009
Put cucumbers, green pepper and onions in large bowl.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons pickling salt over mixture in bowl and distribute.
Set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Then mix sugar, vinegar and celery seed.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Place cucumbers in... - 37.1618
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and carefully rinse the cucumbers, scrubbing away any dirt that may have stuck to the ribs.
2. Use a vegetable slicer or a sharp knife to slice cucumbers crosswise, with the skin. Slice off 1/8-inch from the... - 33.5207
Homemade Pickled Ring Bologna
1. In a glass jar, place the ring bologna and push it till the bottom.
2. Add in the red crushed peppers, and fill the jar with white vinegar until the ring is completely covered.
3. Add in the red food coloring. Mix well and refrigerate the jar for 7... - 97.6913
Pickled Marinated Vegetables
In large frying pan, combine all ingredients with the 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, covered, for 5 minutes. Cool and refrigerate 24 hours. Drain well and serve arranged attractively on tray. - 25.3938
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. In a very large bowl or pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Add the cucumbers, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large, heavy pot, combine the vinegar and sugar; cook until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain... - 30.0964
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and add pickling spices and water to cover.
Break celery into quarters and add it.
Add salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil and simmer three minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the cooking liquid.
Drain the shrimp and shell... - 43.9403
Pack the prepared vegetables closely into clean pint, quart, or half-gallon jars.
Immediately after they are packed, bring the vinegar, water and salt to a boil; pour hot over the vegetables, and add other ingredients.
Fill jars to 1/4 inch from the top, put... - 31.2186
1. In large kettle, combine vinegar, sugar, salt and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring remove from heat and let it cool completely.
3. Add all the rest of ingredients and pack in quart jars with tight-fitting lid.
4. Refrigerate,... - 39.7941
Fresh Cucumber Pickle
Spread cucumber slices over a couple plates, sprinkle with salt and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Drain slices on paper towels, pressing with hands.
Combine all other ingredients in pan, heat to boiling then let cool.
Pour cool marinade over cucumber... - 31.0627
Charleston Pickled Shrimp
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions, finely chop and de seed the jalapenos pepper.
3. In a pot boil water and add the shrimps and once it turns pink turn off the heat and drain the shrimps and... - 0
Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles Witn Cider
1. Mix cucumbers, onions and bell peppers. Dissolve salt in water; pour over vegetables. Place a solid layer of ice cubes or crushed ice over vegetables. Weight with heavy object; let stand 3 hours.
2. Drain vegetables thoroughly. Mix remaining ingredients in... - 30.4075
Tie the pickling spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Heat the 3 cups water to boiling.
Add shrimp, pickling spices, and onion.
Return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink.
In plastic bag set in a deep bowl place the shrimp,... - 42.7416
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. Combine cucumber slices, salt and boiling water in a 4-quart glass casserole. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2. The next day, drain the cucumbers and return to the glass casserole; add chopped vegetables. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in... - 32.6622
In saucepan combine onion, wine, vinegar, salad oil, pars ley, garlic, bay leaf, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Add fresh or canned mushrooms and return to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Transfer to covered container; chill at... - 37.4632
Carrot Water Pickle
Bring 4 1/2 quarts water and the salt to a boil in a large pot.
Meanwhile, crush, pound, or grind the mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots, removing... - 38.2307
1) Rinse the limes or lemons and dry them thoroughly.
2) In a 2-quart wide-neck jar, spread 1/2-inch salt at the bottom and place alternate layers of the limes and salt.
3) Close the jar and keep aside in a cool dry place for 1 month.
4) Remove the... - 41.7569
1) In a bowl, mix well together cucumber, onion, green pepper and garlic.
2) Dredge the salt and ice .
3) Allow to rest for 3 hour at room temperature.
4) Drain the cucumber mixture well.
5) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar,... - 46.9399
Mustard Pickle Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine tomatoes, cucumbers, green and red peppers and cauliflower. Add salt and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Next morning, drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse thoroughly.
3) Take a large... - 47.3472
Julia S Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice chilled cucumbers into the thinnest slices possible.
Place vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle salt over all.
Cover with a weighted lid and place in refrigerator for three hours.
Rinse in ice water.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and spices together in a... - 42.3709
Cut off all but 2 inches of beet tops.
Leave beets whole with root ends attached.
Heat 6 cups water, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 tea spoon salt to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 35 to 45 minutes; drain.
Run cold... - 43.2422
Pickled Dill Green Beans
Cut beans into lengths to fit jars upright.
Transfer to medium saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
Pack tightly into hot sterilized jars.
Divide dillweed among jars.
Combine remaining... - 42.1846
These Watermelon Pickles are simply irresistible ! Try this delicious fruit condiment with pasta or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Watermelon Pickles are welcome ! - 42.7639
Have you ever eaten Dilly beans? If you love them, then here is some great news…it is super simple to prepare!! Here is a step-by-step video showing you how to do this. Watch and learn and do it yourself! Keep listening for some tips as the video goes along. - 130.458
Pickled Black-eyed Peas
Drain black-eyed peas; rinse well.
Combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 4 days before serving. - 34.5156
Danish Pickled Cucumbers
Place cucumbers in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper; pour over cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Drain; sprinkle with dill. - 30.3504
Vinegar Pickled Fish
Boil 3 cups water; add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, celery tops, and a few parsley sprigs.
Add fish and enough more boiling water to cover.
Cover; simmer over low heat for- 5 minutes.
Remove fish to covered casserole, discarding liquid.
Sprinkle fish... - 39.2426
Chinese Vegetable Pickles
Combine salt, peppercorns, chili peppers, and boiling water in a large bowl; stir until salt dissolves.
Stir in cold water, ginger, and wine.
Add vegetables and mix well.
Transfer to a large glass jar or ceramic pot, cover, and refrigerate for at least 24... - 32.8888
Wash fish well.
Remove skin or bones; slice into small pieces.
Place in small glass or stainless-steel bowl.
Pour lime juice over fish; refrigerate 10 to 12 hours.
Spoon juice over fish every 2 hours.
Peel and seed tomatoes; slice into thin wedges.
Core and... - 43.8335
Low-sugar Pickled Beets
Place drained beets in a large serving bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beets.
Let stand in refrigerator 8-12 hours, turning beets several times - 26.975
Combine all ingredients except beets in quart jar; shake until well-mixed.
Pour over beets.
Cover; marinate 24 hours in refrigerator.
Toss occasionally to mix sauce and beets. - 29.8673
Remove oysters from own liquor; wash oysters and put back on stove in liquor.
Add vinegar, spices, etc.; let simmer until the gills just turn (curl).
Take out oysters and let liquid come to a scald and pour over the oysters and set to cool.
Cover them up to... - 22.4191
Buffet Pickled Eggs
Shell the eggs and put them in a glass jar.
Bring the vinegar and water to a boil with the remaining ingredients and pour over the eggs.
Cover jar and let stand in refrigerator for at least a week before serving. - 27.7786
Wash mushrooms and cut stems even with the caps.
Reserve stems for soup.
Cover mushroom caps with boiling, salted water.
Simmer 5 minutes and drain.
Mix remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Add mushroom caps and simmer a few minutes.
Cool and... - 37.0407
Slice impeded cucumber.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar, salt and white pepper thoroughly.
Pour over cucumber.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Allow to stand 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator before serving. - 30.8472
Pickled Eggs & Beets
Drain beets, reserving liquid.
Place beets and peeled hard-cooked eggs in a large bowl; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine beet liquid, vinegar, sugar, pickling spices, salt, pepper and onion.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer about 2... - 36.6089
1) Discard tough seeds from cucumbers.
2) Shred cucumbers with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and empty the shredded cucumbers to a large mixing bowl when they each Fill Level.
3) Roughly chop the remaining... - 44.0243
Shake dressing mix, vinegar and water in tightly covered large jar.
Add salad oil, sugar, garlic and red pepper sauce; cover and shake to mix.
Add onion rings and mushrooms.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours.
To serve, remove onion rings and mushrooms with... - 32.8979
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Saute in a little of the oil in skillet.
Drain; combine vinegar, onion, bay leaves, garlic, and peppercorns in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until onion is tender.
Add remaining oil and olives; place... - 37.2311
Pickled Garden Relish
In large kettle, combine all ingredients.
Bring vegetables to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Cover pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Store in refrigerator. - 41.076
1) Soak the salmon in cold water for about 3 hours.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, water, sugar, and chilli peppers and bring to boil.
3) In a jar arrange layers of salmon, onions and tomatoes.
4) Pour the vinegar mixture over it.
5)... - 33.9818