- » Pickled Liver
Pickled Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickled liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickled liver recipes.
Pungent Liver Pate
This delicious Pungent Liver Pate is graced with sweet pickle and pickle juice. Ideal to go as starter, this Pungent Liver Pate is quick to make! - 33.4997
Liver And Cheese Spread
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add livers and saute, stirring frequently, until browned on the outside but still pink on the inside.
Transfer liver mixture to work bowl of food processor;... - 30.6749
Potted Rabbit Livers
Arrange a layer of slices of bacon in a fireproof dish, then a layer of very finely minced rabbit liver.
Continue with alternate layers like this, finishing with slices of bacon moistenedÃ¢â‚¬â€if you likeÃ¢â‚¬â€with brandy.
Cover with a... - 21.2929
Chicken Liver Pate
1) In a saucepan, heat fat and saute the liver until lightly brown.
2) Remove the pan from heat and leave to cool.
3) In a food processor place cooked liver, onion and eggs.
4) Process the leave mixture until minced
5) Season with salt and pepper to... - 38.402
1. Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. loaf pan.
2. Cut away tubes and outer membrane, if necessary, from liver (beef, veal or pork).
3. Put liver in skillet with water.
4. Cover and simmer 5 min. Drain and cool.
5. Meanwhile, combine and mix eggs, cream,... - 40.6815
Calf Liver Pate
Grind all ingredients except salt, Louisiana hot sauce and salad dressing in food processor.
Add the latter ingredients and mix well. - 27.2157
To make the marinade, pound the coriander and salt to a paste in a mortar.
Add the paprika, cumin seeds, vinegar and water.
In a shallow dish, combine the liver with the marinade, turning the slices to coat them evenly.
Cover and marinate the liver in the... - 42.7982
Liver Sausage Salad
Cut the liver sausage into slices.
Seed and slice the pepper and cut the pickles into strips.
Chop the celery; peel and slice the onions.
Mix together the sliced sausage, pepper, pickles, celery, peas and onions in a salad bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients... - 37.5145
Delicious Christmas Liver Pate
Make this year's Christmas unforgettable with this delicious liver pate. Try this dish and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 127.723
Liver Sausage-nut Ball
Blend liver sausage and cream cheese; add remaining ingredients except peanuts.
Form into ball; roll in peanuts.
Chill until ready to serve. - 31.7651
1) Take a casserole and put in the chicken bouillon, chicken livers and onion along with some water.
2) Cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Stir it once and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Allow it to stand for 4-5 minutes.
5) Take a blender jar... - 45.7383
Liver Sausage Pate
1) Take a blender pot and put first 5 ingredients for about 15 seconds and then give a pause.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Now, take a pint bowl lined with plastic film and transfer it into and chill until set.... - 35.4648
Liver N Cheese Spread
1. In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent. Add livers and saute, stirring frequently, until browned on the outside but still pink on the inside.
2. Transfer liver mixture to work bowl of food... - 27.1137
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 41.1521
Cream together 100 g (1/4 lb) soft liver pate with 50 ml (2 fl oz) (1/4 cup) double (heavy) cream.
Mix in a finely chopped dill pickle, some chopped capers and a few drops of chilli sauce.
Place in a piping (decorator's) bag with a star nozzle and pipe into... - 17.7324
Pound the veal scallops until they are very thin, dust with the paprika and spread with mustard.
Cut the pickle lengthwise, in four.
Spread some liver sausage on each scallop, then place a piece of pickle on each.
Roll the slices up and secure with thread or... - 36.8537
Quick Veal Rolls
Mix the liver sausage with the parsley, chopped onions, walnuts, raisins and chopped pickles.
Mix in the port.
Divide the mixture between the slices of veal, form into rolls and secure with a toothpick.
Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with parsley... - 34.4036
Sausage And Orange Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
Cut the oranges across one end so that a flat base is formed, then slice one-third from the other end.
Scoop out the flesh, chop roughly and mix with the prepared salad.
Fill the oranges with this mixture and... - 43.8588
Cut the rolls in half and take out the soft centers.
Spread with liver sausage.
Chop the pickle and hard-cooked eggs and mix with the parsley, anchovy paste and tomato paste.
Spoon into each half roll, put the halves back together and place on a greased... - 33.6389
Roll biscuits to 4-inch circles.
Mix liver sausage, chili sauce, and relish.
Place spoonful of mixture in center of each biscuit circle.
Fold up 3 sides and seal edges; prick sides in a design.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (425°) about 10... - 25.3277
Mustard Ham Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll crescent rolls, separating into triangles.
Place a slice of ham on each triangle.
Spread each with some liver sausage.
Combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard; spread atop sausage.
Roll each triangle, beginning at wide... - 33.3503
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 91.816
Petits Aspics Lucullus
1.Add salt and pepper to the goose livers.
2.In a pan , heat water until it boils.
3.Put the jelly in the water and boil again.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
5.In a skillet, heat butter and put goose livers... - 41.6812
1. Take the buns and split them crosswise.
2. Apply mustard on to the bottom slices, heap alternate slices with 3 to 4 various ready-to-serve meats, spread mustard and relish again and cover with top slices.
3. Serve immediately. - 30.6737
Tasty Braunschweiger Spread
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except peanuts; blend thoroughly
For easier handling, refrigerate mixture about 15 minutes.
Shape mixture into ball; roll in nuts to coat well.
Refrigerate until served.
Serve with assorted crackers.
TIPS:... - 33.5389
Giant Hero Sandwich
Giant Hero Sandwich has a Delectable taste. The cheese and tomatoes wedges gives the Giant Hero Sandwich Delectable taste. Must catch it - 34.4764
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Mock Foie Gras
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Brush the chicken livers in butter and place under a broiler, until desired doneness.
3) In a food processor with chopping blade or a grinder, process the livers until finely chopped.
4) In a bowl, combine the... - 44.8091
1. Soften gelatin in madrilene in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat. Pour a 1/2 -inch-thick layer into a 3-cup bowl; chill just until sticky-firm. Cool remaining gelatin mixture in saucepan at room... - 34.2039
Pate En Gelee
Chill a small 3-cup mold in the freezer.
Mash the liver pate until soft and smooth.
Heat and stir half the can of consomme with the gelatine until gelatine dissolves.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining consomme.
Chill in the freezer until cold.
Pour into... - 35.187
Suggested Garnishes For Omelettes
The following garnishes, made up of diced, sliced or chopped ingredients, should be added whilst you are beating the raw eggs: 3 oz. of mushrooms, unpeeled, sliced and cooked in butter first.
2 tablespoonfuls of capers, from which the pickling brine has been... - 27.1161
This Pate Madrilene is one of the best that I've ever tasted ! Try out the Pate Madrilene for yourself and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 43.8302
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 27.999
Pastry Appetizer Variations
CHEESE-ONION PASTRIES: Center a 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch cheese slice on crust and top with a small pickled or cocktail onion.
CHEESE-OLIVE PASTRIES: Prepare same as Cheese Onion Pastries and substitute a stuffed olive for onion.
GINGER HAM PASTRIES: Spoon 1/2... - 19.4187
Ham Rolled Beef Birds
About 3 hours before serving: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute chicken livers with mushrooms until livers are browned and mushrooms tender.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Chop mixture fine, almost to a... - 44.9664
Pork Pate (pasztet Wieprzowy)
Combine fresh pork and salt pork in a roasting pan.
Roast at 325Â°F 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove pork from pan and set aside.
Put onions and liver into the pan.
Roast 20 minutes, or until liver is tender.
Discard liquid in pan or use for... - 41.9187
Guinea Fowl In Gravy
This is an excellent way of preparing in a casserole or stew-pan a guinea fowl which is no longer young.
Draw the guinea fowl and put aside the liver.
Brown the guinea fowl in a saucepan with diced lean green bacon (or diced streaky mildly cured bacon) and a... - 21.3981
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap.
Cover with the wrap and chill.
Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.4229
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Partridges With Dried Figs
Split the partridges in half and remove all the bones except the drumsticks and wing bones.
Snip off the wing tips and flatten each partridge half, pressing them with the side of a heavy kitchen knife, and place them on a platter.
Beat the olive oil with... - 43.3119
Mix the egg yolks with the lemon juice, salt and mustard.
Add the oil, drop by drop, stirring all the time.
When half the oil has been added, the remainder may be stirred in more quickly.
When all the oil is incorporated, stir in the paprika, cayenne and... - 43.0276
Terrine De Jambon
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a saute pan, melt butter.
3. Cook onions until soft. Do not brown.
4. Allow them to cool.
5. In a large bowl, add pork liver, pork, garlic, parsley, onion, eggs, brandy, salt and... - 44.7446
Use the leftover wings, legs, any of the white meat available, gizzard, liver, gravy, and some of the stuffing.
Do not mince or chop meat.
Cover meat in a large pan with the gravy and dressing.
Add 1 tablespoon dry mustard, 1/2 cup chowchow pickle with a... - 25.3083
Pate Supper Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium frying pan, saute bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and keep warm.
3) Pour off the pan drippings, then return 2 tablespoonfuls drippings into the pan.
4) Stir in the chicken livers... - 45.3275
Cockerel In Wine
Cut the cockerel into convenient pieces, retaining the blood if you can.
Put the blood with the liver into a bowl, and whip it with the cognac.
Brown the diced bacon and the pieces of chicken in 4 table-spoonfuls of butter, then sprinkle a little flour on the... - 41.1434
Pate Of Pork
1. Mince meats and shallots, through mincer twice to ground finely.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, seasonings and bind with beaten egg. Add little stock if required to make a consistency so that it drops off the spoon... - 45.427
1) In a small saucepan make gelatin softer in madrilene.
2) Heat the gelatin, stirring frequently, until gelatin dissolves.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Transfer half-inch-thick layer into a 3-cup bowl.
5) Chill the gelatin just until sticky-firm.
6)... - 40.4704
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 45.9779
Civet Of Hare
If the hare is a young one there is no need to soak it in a marinade.
The following recipe is easy and quick; yet if you follow it carefully you will produce a marvellous dish famous in the Burgundy tradition.
For a young hare weighing (cleaned and cut up)... - 39.4376
Filled Egg Whites
Shell the eggs and cut each one in half lengthwise.
Remove the yolks and force them through a sieve.
Season with salt, pepper and onion.
Add enough mayonnaise to form a smooth paste.
Spoon the mixture into the egg whites or use a pastry bag fitted with a star... - 37.4848
Terrine Of Venison Campagne
Combine venison, veal and Cognac in large bowl and let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot, onion, bay leaves, garlic, herbs and spices and saute until vegetables are... - 43.3472
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005