- » Pickled Leek
Pickled Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickled leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickled leek recipes.
1. Take a bowl, place leeks and add boiling water sufficient to cover leeks. Drain excess water and discard outer layers.
2. Add salt to a bowl with water and stir to dissolve.
3. Add leeks in such a way that they are completely immersed. Cover and... - 43.2661
You May Also Like!
1. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch microwavable baking dish, place leeks at the bottom of the dish in a single layer.
2. Add 3/4 cup water and cook covered on High for 10 minutes until tender.
3. Drain and save 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
4. In a... - 42.0713
Rainbow Pickled Peppers
Wash the peppers and cut in rings, removing the seeds.
Place in a large shallow dish and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour about 6 cups of water over the peppers and let stand overnight.
Drain the peppers, then rinse and drain again.
Combine the vinegar with 1 cup... - 34.4924
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 117.14
Place 3 quarts of water in a deep lidded kettle and add the salt, thyme, bay leaves, and parsley.
Bring to a boil and drop in the duck halves.
Remove from the heat.
Cover and let sit for 8 hours. (This can be done in the morning.)
Cut the yellow onion in... - 41.772
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Glacier Springs Trout With Duxelles
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a skillet, place on medium heat and melt butter. Stir in onions and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes till they turn golden brown. Add in shallots, mushrooms, pepper, singer and salt. Sauté for a couple of... - 45.318
This Cucumber Soup makes for a tasty appetizer and is flexible enough to accommodate your choice of spices and vegetables to give great results. - 48.9209
Put salt, sugar and saltpeter into a large saucepan with pickling spices tied in cheesecloth.
Add bay leaves, thyme and 4 1/2 quarts water and heat gently, stirring, till sugar and salt have dissolved.
Bring to a boil, then pour into bowl and cool.
Add meat... - 43.9827
1. Put the veal in a large saucepan. Half fill the pan with salted water and bring to a boil, skimming off the scum that rises to the surface. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the chicken, beef, peppercorns and herbs to the pan. Return to the boil, then cover and... - 32.8038
Put beef, pork, and bacon in a large pan.
Puree the tomatoes with the peeled onion and garlic.
Add mixture to the meat pan along with the salt, marjoram, and leek.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Lower heat and continue cooking until all meat is tender, about 2... - 44.0293
Pickled Leek Recipes By Category