- » Pickled Herring Salad
Pickled Herring Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickled herring salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickled herring salad recipes.
Bean And Pickled Herring Salad
Soak the herrings in the milk for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, trim the beans and cut into pieces, then cook in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
Drain and leave to cool.
Drain the herrings, and cut into strips.
Mix with the beans.
Mix together the... - 44.5797
Pickled Herring Salad
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Take out backbones from herring without removing tails.
3) Press down to flatten.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper over herring.
5) Roll each herring, starting at head end.
6) Arrange the rolled herrings... - 44.4638
Pickled Herring Rolls With Salad
Separate the fish from the bones and cover with cold water.
Leave for 4 hours changing the water after 2 hours.
Drain the fish, add the milk, 1/2 cup water, the vinegar and wine.
Leave to marinate.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, pears and apples.
Mix with the... - 43.7336
Pickled Herring And Apple Salad
Soak the herrings in the milk for 2 hours, then drain and cut into thin strips.
Cut the pickle into thin strips.
Trim the celery, then cut into thin strips.
Peel and core the apples and cut into thin strips.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the... - 43.2103
You May Also Like!
Herring And Beet Salad
Here's a brilliant and exotic version of Herring and Beet Salad. It is a must try for all salad lovers out there! - 38.3989
1. Scale and wash the herrings well.
2. Cut off the heads and tails, and slit each fish open down the belly using a sharp large knife.
3. Remove the offal from the fish cavities and clean thoroughly.
4. Open out the herring on to a... - 43.0047
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Nordic Herring Salad
This Nordic Herring Salad has a great blend of flavors associated with it. The directions to prepare this Nordic Herring Salad works towards enhancing the taste of this dish. You should be trying this today! - 35.6874
Herring Potato Salad
1. Combine pottoes,celery, parsley, chives, sour cream, lemon, paprika and pickle herring filets and toss gently
2. Arrange lettuce leaves on chilled salad plates
3. Spoon salad onto lettuce - 36.8763
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients excluding mayonnaise.
2) Toss to coat well.
3) Chill for several hours or overnight.
4) Toss with mayonnaise.
5) Before serving, arrange in a large salad bowl lined with salad greens.
6) Garnish the salad... - 38.8307
Dice herring, potatoes, dill pickles, apples and onions to approximately the same size as the beets.
Mix together with beets, and add just enough sour cream to bind mixture; add salt and pepper.
Garnish with dill. - 25.1799
Cut hard-boiled egg in half and force yolk and white through sieve into bowl.
Add mustard and vinegar; whisk well.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Mix in lemon juice and correct seasoning.
Place herring, apples, potatoes, pickles and... - 36.2696
Gourmet Herring Salad
Dice potatoes, apples, pickles, beets, herring, onions, eggs, veal and celery.
Add all remaining ingredients except salad dressing; toss thoroughly.
Add enough salad dressing to moisten; mix gently.
Refrigerate for 2 days, stirring occasionally. - 34.3311
Italian Herring Salad
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight or until it turns complete red.
4) Pile the salad in the serving plate and serve. - 40.0562